What is the best advice for getting over a breakup?

What is the best advice for getting over a breakup?

Attached: 1503626598198.jpg (523x956, 87K)

Have a fling and feel the guilt right after

rapem bash and then kill the cunt that broke up with you.

don't break up

kek, this

Fuck other women

Move on. Try and be friends, you never know, you may get to hook back up one day.

Move on asap. If you have pics or mementos that will remind you of her get rid of them. Stop talking to them.

Also got more? Or sauce?

man up move on, life is not always how you want it to

addition: i was in a bad spot and didn't move on and it hurt for 2 years... so dont do as i did and move on

For me, it helps making friends, some stay some leave, some girls I get to talk dirty to or fuck, some reject me instantly but I try and it helps plus I fuck my roomate whenever I want.

Time heals all wounds. Find some new friends. Or hang out with your old ones more. Always helps.

work out, grow carreer

90 days of titty bars and massage parlous

BRRRAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

Don't base your happiness on the presence of someone else. Go out and love yourself, do all the things you couldn't do when you were in a relationship. Also, weed.

You just have to realize what you get from this.
Here are some of the benefits:
> You have a lot of $$$ that you don't have to spend on stupid shit
> You have a lot of free time, If you feel lonely you can call your bros and invite them for an BBQ ( but don't talk about your relatioship to much because they will ignore you after the 3 time)
> You can flirt with other girls

the first week will be hard but if you see her, act like an adult and talk with her if you have the chance.
It will not bring the relationship back, but at least she will not think that you an asshole.
Btw don't talk about your breakup with your friends because that might piss them off if you keep going back to it, unless it's someone from your family because they have to listen to you.

I don't want to end on an bad note so here's a picture of an hot girl that can help you.
You know what to do with it

Attached: 1521066257740.jpg (1080x1350, 315K)

Go fuck something, doesn't really matter what.

Pics of roommate? Sounds like a sweet deal, plus I might be on the same boat soon and want some motivation to cut my ties.

Sleep with her mom. i've done it twice!

Fuck her dad

╹◡╹