Why does the USA have such a hard-on for its soldiers?

Vets are hailed as modern gods and heroes.

Being a marine is a fucking prestige in your country.

Why is that? You lost nearly all your wars, most of your enlisted men are wankers who couldn't find a job themselves or find the will to study and get a steady job.

So why is being in the army regarded as a huge accomplishment, when it's simply being fed by the state?

Put all that salt on your snails frenchy

Brainwashing

Prestige doesn't cost any money you dumb goy.

it's the equivalent of white guilt, but for everyone toward vets.

you can thank how we treated the vietnam vets for that.

Leave the yanks alone, they're top lads.

Warrior Culture > Being a cuck.

That's because it's a good way to encourage people to join the army.

Jesus, Adam Sandler is looking pretty good these days.

Shut it Britain.

High-energy uncucked societies respect and immortalize their soldiers, as they are oftentimes the best and most valuable members of said society.

Cucked countries who enjoy jew dick disparage servicemen.

looks more like Ben Afflak

Because being cannonfodder for the Military-Industrial Complex must be glamorized in order for the youth to give up their health or more in defence of the greater good of shareholders

It all amounts to willful cuckery on both sides

It's blowing smoke up retards asses, those who join the military are the dregs of society, it's like patronizing retards how great they're doing for accomplishing whatever menial task they've been given.

I wanted to join but my parents made me study

>POSTING IN THIS THREAD
>REPLYING TO FROGS

SUCK A DICK FRENCHIES. WE INVADED YOUR SHIT COUNTRY ONCE, AND WE'LL DO IT AGAIN.

White people love killers

>checks OP's flag

Maybe you should give it a shot frog, and you wouldnt surrender the first chance you are given.

>Not remembering the Vichy french

MY COUNTRY TIS PF THEE
SWEET LAND OF LIBERTY
OF THEE I SING

This. It barely warrants much respect anymore since the majority of people joining the military are either edgelords or using it for free benefits for education and employment. Not to mention there's virtually no danger anymore or any sort of conflict to cause a meaningful development of respectable character unlike the World Wars which would change you into a shining jewel of American society by the end.

All the conflict our veterans have had in recent history have been more asymmetrical and psychological than glorious, and we've never even accomplished a clear victory in those conflicts either. Vietnam was essentially a loss, Iraq was a failure, Afghanistan is a constant mess. There's no glory or victory anymore, it's just a career path to do menial tasks to prop up a military industrial complex controlled by people who don't give a single damn about you. It isn't America's military, it's Washington's.

LAND WHERE MY FARTHER DIED
LAND OF THE PILGRIMS PRIDE
FROM EVERY MOUNTAINSIDE
LET FREEDOM RING

shut it commie.

Are you speaking German right now? Frenchy

>Being a marine is a fucking prestige in your country.

No it isn't only faggots and rednecks think of the Marines in that way.

DAILY REMINDER JULY FOURTH IS COMING YOU KEKS

ITT: Salty nerds who couldn't even pass a PFT

UP IN THE MORNIN TO THE RISIN SUN

>le sniveling-muslim-with-an-IRL-proxy thread

That's racist.

Most likely just a real Muslim in France desu lad

The real truth is vets are welfare queens. Soldiers don't win wars technology and trade do. The USD is currently world currency so they are protected on top of that they have nukes and drones. Soldiers are worthless

Surely that only makes it more embarrassing?

>You lost nearly all your wars
>coming from france

What? Your
>ramps ?

Because we do a job you pussy ass faggots can't handle.

Aint that rich coming from a Frenchman. Maybe if you showed more support for your own military you guys would no longer be a laughing stock. Your reputation has been ruined because of wprld war 2. Look what happened with Charlie Hebdo and the Bataclan massacre. Wtf have you guys done? A few air strikes? Dont even bring up Mali a.k.a middle east lite.

Once you guys deploy full regiments and equipment into the middle east then open up your mouth.

HAIL O' HAIL THE INFANTRY QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME

So the retards join up, of course.

Say what you want...but the rush of being on the frontlines, answering and following the warriors code...there isnt anything like it. If we die, its an honourable death. dying by the sword.

Valhallas Gays will open fully and embrace every last inch of man.

They sacrificed themselves so that I can get low costs at Wal-Mart. This concept is known as protecting Americas' Interests.

What's the best way to see the French Armada?

From a ship with a glass bottom.

>sit on base most of the year
>go out once or twice
>has the best equipment
>enemys have stones and guns from the 40s
>drones do most of you work for you

sounds like you're just a lazy meat sheild, hombre

ameritards thinking french """"""surrendered""""""" out of cowardice top kek senpai.

Keep completing that objective, go-greatest ally!

This is actually bullsit regarding French wars, but that's not the subject

Why is the army regarded as an almighty cult here?

We just like dead brown people, big reason why we enlist our brown people too.

Because unlike your army, they fight and win

the brice of freedom

>waiting for my plane to go back home
>some soldier appears at the lounge wearing his army clothes
>everyone starts clapping

I honestly had to hold my laugh, it was so stupid.

You Fucking wanker, he just praised you

CHEESE EATING SURRENDER MONKEYS

only uneducated southerners like soldiers. northern educated types see them for the murderers that they are.

>French flag

fuck off

Losing that much made you that sour????

jesus man

if i could go back in I'd do it all over it again, it was amazing and a fun life style if you are single.

Boy, lots of bitter lowlife cunts around here

Your people were still shitting in the streets in the 80's....

sorry to hear you didn't pass the physical exam, just gotta lose some weight and try again next year buddy

Warrior cultures do the dominating. Peaceful cultures get dominated.

american vets are left out on the streets to rot. the same thing can often happen in canada.

no one is very comfortable admitting that soldiers would be a great deal more convenient if they didn't come home at all, but society has got to do something with the people it hires and trains to fight and kill.

veterans are even increasingly discriminated against. society's nerve in this regard sickens me deeply, and I'm happy to know a veteran. he's one hell of a cool guy. lots of stories, other he'll never breathe of.

have to enact strong brainwashing when you have been the aggressive invading party in every war you've been in for the last 80 years

>Why does the USA have such a hard-on for its soldiers?

Why does the US media that is ran by the US government have such a hard-on for its soldiers.

Because they put their lives on the line for us.
Why are French people worthless ingrates?

As opposed to brainwashing that makes your country spread its cheeks eagerly for invaders?

You don't have any war heroes that's why you don't understand.

Treating your soldiers as gods is the least you can do for them. After all they are dying to keep your country safe and in some cases even prosper

Because their excuse for an education system is designed to instill acceptance of authority and a false sense of patriotism.

In addition, their version of history pretty much draws Americunts to be the good goys no matter what.

WW2 Atlantic theatre: American troops realize that they destroyed a decent nation so that communists could overrun it. US government bribes troops with GI benefits and social prestige to keep their mouths shut. The tradition has continued since WW2 vets are still alive

God damn bait threads.

Our soldiers fight for our freedoms. They have more courage than anyone who shitpost here. Whether they fight for the wrong reasons or not, they still fight so we don't have battles here on our soil.

Fuck you for making me reply.

>not being thankful that aggressiveness and insecure hypermasculinity is being strategically bred out through the slaughter of inferior specimens in combat

It's funny because russia's military > burgercucks

this

a lot of the fanfare that soldiers gets is from the military. all that stuff at the stadiums and airports is organized by the military.

France has a damn good win/lose ratio

I sincerely wish we left the entirety of Europe for the Germans and Commies, bunch of ungrateful smug shitstains

Burger here. Pretty much this. Even as a kid I always got into trouble for being a defiant little cunt because I always called teachers out on their bullshit, and absolutely hated history classes because I saw how much of it was propaganda bullshit.

Every passenger on the plane started applauding, and the patriot in the next seat gave the man a $100% bill. A bald eagle appeared at the window, trailing an American flag as it flew alongside the plane. It shed a single tear to honour the great man's sacrifice. Liberal professors all over the world broke down crying and finally accepted Jesus into their lives. When the plane landed, the ghost of George Washington appeared to shake the veteran's hand while the Orchestre de Paris played "The Star-Spangled Banner"

Sorry your school sucked. My education was nothing like that.

Let me make something perfectly clear to you: there isn't a single person in America who isn't in the military because they couldn't get in. Not a single one. If you can fog a mirror, you can get into the military.

It's not like Australia. The U.S. military is essentially a giant welfare program for people who were too stupid to do anything else. There is no selectivity, there are no barriers to entry. It gives people a steady paycheck who would otherwise be on the street or in prison and nothing more.

It's not like Australia or any other military where the fittest, bravest, and most patriotic join. It's the opposite.

>gets saved by Americans twice
>America even tries to help you in Vietnam

>"wow fuck america!"

I'm glad your next generation of kids will be brown. French men are pathetic.

>all the teenaged nu-males ITT
What the fuck Sup Forums?

I wouldn't expect a baguette to understand anything about military honor.

>Our soldiers fight for our freedoms.

I know americunts don't have an ounce of history culture to save their lives, but for gods sake they don't fight for your freedoms faggot.

>France has a damn good win/lose ratio

WWII really overwrites the record

yep, also with free college. lots of my english teachers said that people join army (and navy) only for the free college lol

Self hating Americans are showing up more and more on Sup Forums

it's all so tiresome

i wish i disliked america. but europe is just too boring, and their modern culture is so copying america.

nah

america is pretty k

just a bit too Orwellian for my tastes

>lost most of our wars
what, france?

lol. Brothers in arms.

France got steamrolled by the German war machine twice. What's America's excuse for getting driven back by cave-dwelling asians with decades-old equipment?

REMINDER

Fighting for Ideology > Fighting For Nation

Only 20% are sincere, most of us think they're worthless cunts from personal experience.

cant win vs peasants with ak in jungle
cant win vs peasants with ak in desert