Im a famous music producer and Ive produced a lot of hits over the last 5 years. Ask anything except my name...

Im a famous music producer and Ive produced a lot of hits over the last 5 years. Ask anything except my name. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 0214119e57275be1293139ea6443efc1--ll-cool-j-boombox.jpg (600x809, 71K)

What's your name?

how many boyfriends have you broken up with

Wat music u lik?

I dont know if this is a meme or not since this is my first time on Sup Forums (a homie asked me to do an ama here) but im straight and male

Trap music

What were your greatest achievements, faggot

U lik 69?

Probably making my first million, producing for my favourite artists and my first big show

How many women have written a #MeToo because of you?

Hell yeah

What's the weirdest thing you've ever done whilst eating raw carrots?

Since you probably won't give the names of anyone you've worked with, what are your musical influences?

Masturbate while listening to my own music

I grew up listening to a lot of DJ Premier. I'd say he inspired me.

Whats your best song?
:^)

I like shame wanks as well

>Ask anything except my name.
Why is OP such a faggot?

You Donald Glover.

Wont say the name but I can give a hint: cigarettes

Fuck yeah. Premo dilla khrysis Pete rock that's my shit. You out of delmarva or philly?

:)

If this is Metro I have those piano loops from years ago

None of em

Where were you born?

Send em to

[email protected]

The US

Ed Sheeran song?
Can you make me famous btw? I'm tired of being a beta loser.

Nah not Ed Sheeran. Post ur SC

>and Ive produced a lot of hits over the last 5 years
how do you live with yourself for what you've done?

Oh with my lifestyle Im good bro

VA?

I mean that Ed Sheeran song.
>SC
What that?

Nah

Post your SoundCloud if you got one

you are not dj premier. and trap is for faggots

Lol don't have one. I did play a few instruments until depression and anxiety comoletely killed me so I haven't touched them in a while.
What music do you like though?

I wish I was. And fuck you

I like Trap Music, Old School rap and Funk. And I wish you the best bro.

What kind of music do u do?

Trap

$uicideboy$
Ghostmane
Bones

what do you think of this new rap genre?

I want to break up with my girlfriend and leave this country. Please send me some etherium so I can start a new and happy life: 0x2cc622BCc133C73D315a941D40D74469aC1f294a

Dont really know what trap is, is it a sub genre of rap?
I like old school and funk too even tho i havent listened to much myself. Im more of a classic rock guy tho
Anyways dont be, i kinda accepted this and i might end killing myself soon lol

Its ok

their writing songs about a person thats all im going to say

Trap is most of the new rap today.

And bro, I know its fucking cliche to say this, but dont. Believe me. I was at the same point once before I achieved success and it fucking sucked, I tried to kill myself even though nobody knows this. This is the only time im saying this just to let you know that though I can never feel YOUR pain, I've still felt great pain. I realized that I needed help and I started talking to people. I tried something new and tried music. Now I look back and think that if I'd managed to kill myself I wouldve never achieved this. I am happier now than ever, not because of the money, but because I found something I love to do and people enjoy it. Never give up bro. Dont accept it. Dont let the depression win, you can do better if you tell yourself youre stronger than depression. Its never too late to fix your life. Its all in your hands, and no matter what I or anybody else says, in the end you have to do the first step. Believe me bro, you might become the next big celebrity or have a successful life in any way youd like. I know its cliche to say this, but Im living proof of it: you can achieve whatever you want as long as you work hard for it.

are you rex kudo

maybe

Thinking about becoming an actor how do I start?

Any big music cliches rn that just really bug you?

Act

Not really

What synths/equipment do you use?

Nice, where you from? Whats your favorite country (other than home country).

Also you ever work with graphic designers and stuff (how do you get big in that?)

Is it ok if i use cracked waves plugins?

Worst/Best artist youve ever worked with? (If you can give names)

Fort Minor?

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

pfffff post malone, easy

FL Studio

The US. I enjoy Stockholm. Yeah I hire designers.

Sure

Cant give names bro sorry

Maybe

Just like every average middle school kid nowadays? Damn, you must be for real

How did you choose the designers, do you have any idea how they grew? Designer myself have worked with a few "soundcloud" trap artists. Haven't worked with anyone big yet...

Any idea how I can get gigs and fame as a musician in la? Nobody will sponsor me without a legion of fans which I don't have. But I am a godtier drummer and I look at sponsored people all day on Instagram and they are absolute fucking garbage. I am completely confident I can smoke anyone.

how many times and how many partners does an artist have to get sodomized up the butt before they get a record contract?

how many artists have you buggered this way?

Mind blown

Over 9000 fags