I pity trolls who hate me because I'm fat

>The American feminist performer Lindy West happily describes herself as fat, but she can't understand why strangers think her size gives them the right to send her abusive messages online. Speaking to the BBC, she explains that when she finally got the chance to confront one of her trolls, she ended up pitying him.

>Today I woke up to an email with the subject line "Fat". The body of the email simply read "Oink, oink". I get emails and tweets like this every day and this is one of the mildest ones.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36447394

>>Today I woke up to an email with the subject line "Fat". The body of the email simply read "Oink, oink"
I laughed in meatspace, thanks for this

>>Today I woke up to an email with the subject line "Fat". The body of the email simply read "Oink, oink". I get emails and tweets like this every day and this is one of the mildest ones.
My side

how does ho chi minh's cock taste like?

Don't know
I don't even have a chance to suck his cock
I'd suck him off if I have a chance desu senpai

>Today I woke up to an email with the subject line "Fat". The body of the email simply read "Oink, oink".

>Today I woke up to an email with the subject line "Fat". The body of the email simply read "Oink, oink". I get emails and tweets like this every day and this is one of the mildest ones.

>side

I actually lolled IRL

>lindy west

isn't she the one that was caught out posting threats against herself on her university's college FB?

Is that the one from the image that gets posted with the chest X-ray and the "nope, no thin person in here" caption?

I love these posts.

>My side

A true `nam vet

>He said he had sent me abusive messages at his lowest point. He hated his job and was lonely because he'd just been dumped. He hated his body and weighed more than he wanted to. He described his life as passionless.

She is projecting.

>But then there was my dad’s dear face twinkling out at me from my Twitter feed. Someone – bored, apparently, with the usual angles of harassment – had made a fake Twitter account purporting to be my dead dad, featuring a stolen, beloved photo of him, for no reason other than to hurt me.
>The name on the account was “PawWestDonezo”, because my father’s name was Paul West, and a difficult battle with prostate cancer had rendered him “donezo” (goofy slang for “done”) just 18 months earlier. “Embarrassed father of an idiot,” the bio read. “Other two kids are fine, though.” His location was “Dirt hole in Seattle”.

>There's this idea that fat people are a drain on society

Objectively true if you are speaking about fat people as a whole.

>that we're lazy and stupid

I never really related stupidity to fatness. You are definitely lazy in regards to keeping yourself in shape. Maybe not lazy in other regards. It does often reflect poor character traits.

that we make public life uncomfortable and take up too much space when we are next to you on the plane or train.

Probably. I don't take trains and rarely fly. I don't feel uncomfortable around fat people.

>It's an appealing fiction because it means people who aren't fat must automatically be intelligent and morally upright,

Most idiots I know are rather average in build. I have no idea how this cunt equates fatness and being morally upright. What is she even talking about?

>so attacking us gratifies them at the same time.

It is kinda gratifying but you honestly need to be attacked. In fact people with all kinds of character flaws need to be attacked including myself. Societal expectations keep us in check so we don't become fat or stupid or a bunch of fucking savages.

How do people not see the value in criticizing one another?

We hate you because you're a feminist pig

Seems like a fake.

And I pity you because you are fat.

kek

>"Happily describes herself as fat"
>Doesn't understand why people call her fat
>mfw

>A fat and ugly woman needs to find resources another way because respectable men wont touch her
News at 11.

>>>Today I woke up to an email with the subject line "Fat". The body of the email simply read "Oink, oink"

kekareeeeno

God damn, her fat face is straining against her glasses!

I both pity and despise her because she sets a terrible example for college kids, can't control her own life, takes up too much space, takes up too many resources, drives my healthcare costs up, and claims the moral high ground while acting immorally.

>>Today I woke up to an email with the subject line "Fat". The body of the email simply read "Oink, oink". I get emails and tweets like this every day and this is one of the mildest ones.

I pity her tortured bones which have to suffer because she's fat.

Americans confirmed for not handling the banter.

She does resemble a pig.

This is the same woman on tumblr that had the image of her with an x-ray image next to it describing the damage her fat is doing to her insides.

I recognise the face and glasses.

Anyone got that saved?

Here we are.

At least be a man and say it the way it is:
Fat people aren't hated because of muh health concern, they are hated and despised because they look pig disgusting.
If health was an actual concern then the entire fitness industry wouldn't be spearheaded by roiders.
Oh wait, people actually think they are """""""""'natty""""""""""

I knew I wasn't te only one.
I suppose it's a sort-of plus that the cheek piercings and nose ring are gone. For now.

It's hard to tell. They may just be the same breed.

To be fair, I have face blindness when it comes to fat people because I can no longer make out the shape of their skull.

Who is that 10/10 in Britain?

Lindy has been playing the fat victim since her days at the Stranger.

She's a bad comedy writer and she took her "wit" to Jezebel where she pumps out articles for $200 a pop.

She has to generate controversy to make money. What a sad life.