The United States is the best country on this entire fucking planet. Jealous because you don’t live here. Fuck you

The United States is the best country on this entire fucking planet. Jealous because you don’t live here. Fuck you.

Attached: DC4D4392-0F0F-4226-A0E9-12232162E872.png (1280x674, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realistic_conflict_theory
youtu.be/OxJVtbSO-tM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if its so great why is everyone unhappy

Why is it so great? Because of your healthcare?

Sure healthcare is so expensive and you worship celebs

You guys obviously know nothing

TRUMP = LIFETIME PRESIDENT

>nb4 triggered faggot lefty blatantly watches me bate the hook and stick it in his mouth. Bet.

Attached: 1521126957386.jpg (323x326, 19K)

All countries are equals.

Attached: 1499850115614.jpg (480x360, 22K)

They just need some more anti-depressants and that problem is solved.

The US is a first world country in the suburbs and rich parts, and a third world country in the hood. Everybody flipping their ass inside out about microagressions and free speech is in already in the dumpster. Even worse the Libtards are so contageous the Netherlands are infected.

kek
*facepalm*

I live in America and I'd have to say it comes down to where you are in America and it comes down to the individual. Every country has it's problems and its ignorant percentage of the population so nobody really has a right to say their country is better than another. It really comes down to how woke you are as an individual. Unless you've personally experienced living in different parts of the world and understand. And even then you'd understand it always comes down to the individual.

But still the Netherlands are better: Tuition fees are affordable for EVERYONE, as is decent healthcare, support for when you are homeless, and people aren't flailing guns around, cause they're banned etc.

Attached: NEDERDRAAD.jpg (600x400, 18K)

shitty food and shitty weather btw

Long live the United States of American Russia!

Attached: 900px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (900x600, 694)

Wew calm down

Weather is pretty ok in summer, and i like potatoes.

Who cares about the ghettos? It’s full of degenerates like any other country

I've lived here for 38 of my 42 years on this planet, and this country has long since failed to live up to the false ideology it still purports. You could conceivably lie to yourself and believe the American mythology and tell yourself how great and good it all is and how god blessed the land with our presence, but you can't when that presence is then handed all the combined wealth of the old world empires over two world wars, and then proceeds to utterly fail to develop a vision or functional constructive philosophy, and falls back on pre-enlightenment medieval culture accomplishing nothing but self-defeating decisions 7 decades in a row.

The American century was last epcentury. The worlds Old Money merely waits, as it has done from empire to empire countless times, for the next more exciting up and coming nation of possibility. The US is not a developing nation, not because it achieves utopia, but because it lacks the ability to develop further. It's done.

Too serious. Just say it sucks so we can lol an flip u the bird

"ok" is not good where I come from, and even in summer it's not as hot as I need to feel good

Also, Posession of small amounts of weed are not prosecuted.

But the law is pretty odd. You can buy it, but can't grow it, unless for own use which is 3 plants.

all countries are the same every country has a jackass leader every country has some sort of amazing landscape every country has people in it smart dumb nice mean and because of this thread you get to see every countries selection of dumb ass mean people who are too stupid to realize that we are all humans and live on the same planet no place better than the other

Fuckinf called it.

>lefty cucks will be triggered by bate.
>lefty cuck triggered
/thread

we all live on earth there is no such thing as countries

Yeah I know I went to Amsterdam back in the day, you have good quality too. But now I stopped smoking. The city is really beautiful, girls too, but I couldn't live here sry

If you are on here arguing who has the better country then you are weak minded

America fuck yeah!

I could live anywhere in the world earth is a beautiful place

I choose to not follow any kind of conformity therefor i live off the grid i am not ruled by any nation what so ever so i can live anywhere in the world in peace and happiness

>The impotent rage of a simple minded child.

Attached: 1520868370517m.jpg (1024x898, 68K)

Why does everyone believe the country they live in is the best?
Heard a new Yorker say hi I'm from new York greatest city in the world. All I could think is how do you know have you been to all of them.
Typical American patriotism gone mad. 75% of Americans haven't even left their own country so how the fuck do you kno it's the best. Also my country is shit I'm under no illusions

How? Lmk cause i feel trapped lol

No punctuation, calling people dumb..

Nice one

Punctuation makes a person smart? I think user may have been on to something there.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realistic_conflict_theory
Fucking reddit

America is great!

Probably not 4 u. Not many people can handle it that"s why you conform.

Attached: vietstronk.jpg (480x429, 24K)

Attached: amerimutt4.jpg (741x649, 51K)

3 of those are mine and i never been on reddit but i can see 4chin is the place to find the dumbest of the dumb

No, im fine with my shithole.

Attached: 633516723935206401-4chan---87-per-cent-of-the-posts-are-written-by-this-man.jpg (750x600, 48K)

Eccept when you have cancer, wanna go to college but youre parents are middle class workers or say God Bless you to a Jew. Then you're broke, or shit starts flying

Been all over the world and loved every place too many close minded people out there.

Attached: download.png (571x313, 176K)

Attached: 9gag-vs-4chan.jpg (898x512, 57K)

You don't even know me why would you assume that? I love living my life i hate being a part of a slave system i barley understand with this ignorant ass society. Why is it such a crime to just want to live?

Attached: Top-Kek.gif (550x400, 104K)

I sure do love having one of the highest tax rates in the world, but not having free secondary education or health care!

literally defensive from the off. Keep being deluded bro.

Sell everything you own then buy survival gear find a place anywhere on the map that you want to live and go there you will find peace and happiness

Soo you have computer off grid on Sup Forums?

Attached: 1521128104383.jpg (604x453, 52K)

>he took the bate.

I didn't even have anything on the hook faggot.

Triggered u tho!

Former truckerfag here. New York is the single most faggot hateful cunt city in the lower 48 next to LA and Chicago.

FUCK NEW YORK

I do not i am in town on a phone

I wouldn't wanna live in down town Amsterdam itself too, Or The Hague, Rotterdam or the other bigger citties, but anywhere else is allright.

Oh don't worry OP, I am not jealous about getting shot by a nigger faggot on the street.

>guys, i found... a bugged online store

Attached: qkypbyyuy368fb3756352000000.jpg (1280x515, 56K)

WE HAD THE CONFEDERATE FLAG UNTIL YOU COMMIE CUCKS ON THE LEFT WENT TO THROWING YOUR FUCKING TEMPER TANTRUMS AND BURNING ALL THE FREE SHIT I PAID FOR

At least you don't get arrested at the airport upon entry to the country and are processed under the terrorism act because you believe in the survival of your race and to oppose a violent & aggressively invasive religious ideology.

Attached: Silouhette Dan.gif (597x605, 4K)

Libtards ha! that's rich you goat fucker. Those retarded conservatives running the U.S. Government are ruining our country. Keep eating their lies, boy.

Suck my fucking dick you unpatriotic cuck

COMMIE'S? KEEP LISTENING TO YOUR FAKE NEWS AND YOUR ALEX JONES.

You have no dick to suck, you pussy.

I live here, and lemme tell you, it's shit

Attached: 1470422075909.png (697x768, 174K)

Ruining your country by trying to secure a future for you & your children by creating employment opportunities and decreasing the sapping of the welfare system that is posed by illegal immigrants who not only take jobs and welfare from citizens,but send billions home to other nations each year.

I'm not even American.

GOD BLESS BURGER LAND!

I WILL YOU FAGGOT FUCKING SNOWFLAKE. KEEP CRYING WHILE WE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN CUNT.

>ITT annon assblasted they cut off his welfare check and now he has to work at mcdicks

Hahahaha...
Yea ok whatever man.. You guys keep believing that.

We'll be over here with China actually running the world while you guys are pissing about with your crap politics, weird trans rights thing and pretending that the world gives a shit about you.

Whatever keeps you power hungry, overweight retards amused and out of the way of the rest of the world is cool by us.

ausfags unite

I bet if you come to Australia for a week you would be glad you had America everything CAN kill you, my friend died from a fucking bush tick and my auntie is in the hospital from a spider bite

Also Straya is a great place to live

Attached: 1520921452222.png (548x401, 138K)

Attached: 1510577416689.jpg (540x540, 35K)

Of course it is. Free health care. Safe schools for our children. A wise and responsible leader. At the forefront of healthy eating. OH FUCKING WAIT. Your country is a reality show that's about to get axed. Go cuck yourself.

Stock piled to maintain freedom.

Attached: a_gun_rights_slaves.preview.jpg (380x394, 40K)

Attached: 1519827949833.jpg (490x554, 77K)

fuck yeah, and we fucking own japan, the second best country.

NYC should be EX-patriated ---NOT America

The city of Revelation

Go eat a Big Mac and build an Ark, Fatboy!

De-evolution happening all over the world. There are seemingly no exceptions.
All thoes empires that disappeared from the history record without explanation? Now we know what happened to them. At least that mystery has been solved.
Good luck everybody.

Attached: 1508797763497.jpg (599x743, 84K)

Attached: 1521020175014.jpg (373x349, 11K)

Thread was frozen for 20 hours.
Still thinks OP is monitoring.

Attached: 1520171120945.jpg (450x800, 36K)

fwfwefef

youtu.be/OxJVtbSO-tM

Bait