Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/fantastic_beasts_and_where_to_find_them/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Expecting "Harry Potter" to be poorly-received
>Especially extra progressive "Harry Potter"

Come on, now.

>progressive

>tumblr likes tumblring pandering trash
weew lad next you'll be telling me they're praising dr eddie who i mean newt and i won't believe it!

>100% Approval
>7.3/10 Score

This is the current apex of the problem with Rotten Tomatoes

but then I took a better look at the image and realized I had been bamboozled

will Colin Farrells character be a trump like dictator?

>implying Sup Forums doesnt shit on them daily
3 6 7 are pure kino

>implying it's fake
rottentomatoes.com/m/fantastic_beasts_and_where_to_find_them/

Not at all
WB owns rt and made this flick so it makes sense

Wizards and No-Majs are an allegory to minorities in the new movie.

>Sup Forums will still say Yates is a shit director
The irony of these double standard faggots

>yates is a good director look at his rt score XDDD
hello /r/movies and imdb!

>batman v superman
hmmm

>he's shit because i say so i say so!
>fantastic beasts is gonna be shit
>its gonna flop
>its just a score
>reviews mean nothing!
>nothing means anything except my special opinion
>p-please leave
Do you see how much of a loser you are?

Actually, he's just Johnny Depp's proto-Voldemort character in disguise.

no you see that was just them doing it to make you think they don't own it because uhhh

cuck pleb samefag xd

If it was a bad score you would be memeing he was shit, shut the fuck up. Hes already made potterkino, scores dont matter.

he is shit though. he is a garbage director for work/cafe director

someone with no true vision

Yates is fucking god tier

MOTY?

They were all kino, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Sup Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

The review count is smaller than the fresh count in OP

Isn't it misleading to have a big 100! at the top of a page when the actual reviews indicate it is mediocre at best? It's rare that even Marvel movies get to 7.3

Why does everyone care about RT numbers

lmao the fucking irish are like wizards but they just have alcoholism and spousal abuse problems instead of magic powers

People are stupid cows and it is unfair to mislead people.

why dont you fuckers just watch it as a fucking fantasy movie for all the family. is like if you try to sabotage your enjoyment

Only lotr is fantasy around here to reddit lotrfags

why is it a problem?

because it confuses retards like you?

Watch movies for adults and not low IQ tumblr teens and children like

based