Look how fucking pleased with themselves they are

Look how fucking pleased with themselves they are.

Attached: gun3.jpg (960x720, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2122854
academic.oup.com/bjc/article-abstract/47/3/455/566026
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

School isn’t work

I don't get what they're trying to say, both are gun free zones, but one has armed security on standby. These people would probably actually benefit from a lobotomy

It is if you're a teacher you fucking moron

The white house has dozens, if not hundreds of guns though, what the fuck is this bitch on about?

Why are women so retarded when it comes to gun analogies?

Attached: women and guns.png (1002x590, 621K)

Build a wall around their school.

Attached: gjfgjfgjfgjfgjfgjfgjfghlkfgjdgj.jpg (430x242, 25K)

yeah, they should be. they are out doing something they believe in. also they are women, which I understand frightens you.

>School isn’t work
Wrong, counting the people, schools are the largest workplaces there is. But it's not treated as such.

>there are people genuinely anti-gun
I wonder what it's like to be objectively wrong, yet still so sure of yourself

Attached: guns are civilization.png (519x1245, 136K)

look in the mirror?

You voted in a war mongering idiot like Trump and then turn around and expect him to act on gun control.... you americans really are fuckin retarded....

>These people would probably actually benefit from a lobotomy

>if you're a teacher you fucking moron

>so retarded when it comes to gun analogies

Brainwashed?
Retarded?
Toxic Water Supply?
Just Plain Simple?
---> MORONS
ONLY gun in the hands of lowly PUBLIC, Keep Us FREE!

>quads
>retarded party boi
Shit.

That sophomoric spergwall of words has problems in every paragraph.
The writer is a simpleton.

Just ban schools for fucks sake, if you are so retarded milennial thag you cant educate yourself then you deserve getting shot

fucking retards

He’s right, though. Which part of any of that is wrong?

Right? They shouldn't be so proud. It's not like it's hard to be smarter than that cheeto-ticked retard.

White House security def has guns nigga. But school not being work is a retarded argument. That’s dumb.

Yeah shitlers out being happy doing stuff while I cry about it on the internet is super upsetting to me too

The president is constantly surrounded by guys who are strapped under their clothes.

I don't think it's cool to bring your flock when you go out to buy toilet paper, but this is a shit argument.

Attached: 69ObgwA.jpg (1024x674, 185K)

Wow, he’s a Cheeto. Never heard that one. Fucking clever.

Glock* but also keep your sheep out of my neighborhood.

Moreover how mature and informed you must be to resort to insulting someone’s physical appearance.

Glad someone mentioned that the people in the white house are armed.

Thought you were talking about having the squad roll witchu when you get groceries.

>Why are women so retarded

you could've left it there.

It's because they serve a specific biological function that requires them to be very risk averse and to have as many of their needs / wants taken care of for them.

The problem is when we start treating them, as a class, like rational actors.

Very Nice
>saved

Plenty of women do risky shit, my dude. Don’t be salty just cuz they don’t do it with you.

Attached: 42213AF6-5F01-4EBD-B650-2E65A6C77BBD.png (1247x852, 1.34M)

You're the fucking retard. Every Secret Service agent carries a gun.

I always bring my brothers in Christ when I nip out for a bag of tendies.

Attached: Congregation.jpg (350x262, 36K)

People who whine about gun rights are like little faggot chickenhawks. Fattie neckbeards and retards in camo who sit there obsessively cleaning their gun every day, only using it at the range occasionally, praying for their Trayvonn Martin moment, so they can finally Be The Hero In Their Mind and shoot themselves a nigger, so they can parrot their guntard heroes when the media comes calling:

- "I have a right to protect myself / my home"
- "If guns are outlawed, only gun owners will be outlawed"
-

But alas that day will never happen, because if they were smack dab in the middle of a Nigger Jawa Mudslime Jihad Street Shooting, said fatty would quickly take cover, draw his Daily Carry and then horrified, watch as the gun nervelessly tumbled from their grip and they suddenly weighed their options - kick a mother and her baby out of the hiding spot under the nearby truck, or fall to their knees begging the shooter to spare them, and offer sexual favors.

Because if you couldn't scrape up the guts to join the military to legally go and shoot people, then you have fuck-all chance of fulfilling your suburbanite murder fantasy,even if it presents it to you.

Chickenhawks. Every single one of them.

Attached: gunowner.jpg (1289x1463, 195K)

>statistics don't real because dumb thots

k

And yet they don't have a gun on the real assassin, the black guy with his GunCamera.

Op doesn't even own a gun

lots o' projectin' here

Attached: lookson-libtards.jpg (600x600, 80K)

well, your asses are such invitingly large projecting screens, baby huey.

Attached: huey.gif (229x381, 20K)

Women still risky

Moron cuckhold.

I don't think the White House is a gun free zone. It is for plebes, but they have guns just in case, shouldn't our schools?

>Human beings only have two ways to deal with one another: reason and force.
I just winked ad a woman. Was that reason? Or did i actually rape her with the force of my wink?
Anyway, There's loads of ways to deal with one-another. violence and reason being only two of them. And for that matter, not even the two most important ones.
The opening statement is so very not correct, the whole thing becomes nonsense.

>problems in every paragraph
Feel free to point them out then

Attached: gun control test.jpg (960x524, 57K)

fat jokes
argument/position: won

>that pic

What the fuck? So basically they're saying "if you accidentally break the law, just keep doing it rather than stopping it since if you stop you're going to prison anyway"

I’m posting from a gun right now.

Stephen Willeford is an NRA instructor who used an AR-15 to stop a mass shooter in Sutherland Springs, Texas

He didn't seem to "quickly take cover and then nervelessly drop the gun"

Your scenario is basically:
>Goal: Have sex with woman
>ad Reason: Initiate flirtatious or titillating verbal or non-verbal communication in an attempt to persuade her to have sex with you
>ad Force: Rape her.
You opted for Reason, as you should have.

>there are people IN THIS THREAD who think gun control in Australia reduced homicide
loving every laugh

Attached: australian homicide rates after gun control.jpg (472x287, 24K)

>I just winked ad a woman. Was that reason? Or did i actually rape her with the force of my wink?
are you fucking retarded or something?

Uh oh. We got ourselves a debate club kid reliving his glory days. No doubt he'll regale us with such observations as "ad-hominem" "fallacy" "strawman" and the zinger that got all the girls panties wet "false flag".

Bowties, sweater vests, and a 17 year old dressed like a 48 year old man. You must have absolutely LIVED in your closet.

>"bu-bu-buh....you're unable to have a serious conversation about this without resorting to namecalling and projections..."

As if people come to Sup Forums to have fucking rountables on shit like Keynesian Economic Theory. Fuck back off to debate club, poindexter.

Attached: futuresupervillain.jpg (960x960, 98K)

and here comes the march of graphs and charts! We're playing the old favorites: critically out-of-date information from dubious sources skewed to specifically to support the argument of the debate club dip.

Always very sound data from the charts!

Well, if it's in a flowchart, it's absolute gospel. How can you possibly argue with the logic.

An armed officer at the law cowered away and prayed some kid didn't shoot him in florida. It takes all kinds i guess.

academic.oup.com/bjc/article-abstract/47/3/455/566026

Pretty sure 10 years is enough time to see if the homicide rate was significantly impacted by an enacted policy

>cops can't be trusted to defend you
>thus you should be defenseless
????

>graphs and charts
better than "just take my word for it lol", but here you go then, an image that isn't a graph nor a chart, it's an MS PAINT COMIC, YOU'RE FUCKED NOW SON!

Attached: being prepared with guns.png (900x1300, 77K)

Oh man, the number of people in here who fetishize guns and are afraid of women is fucking hilarious.

I encourage all of you to pursue your most neckbeardy of dreams.

By being retarded hamfat children, you're actually doing the world a favor and keeping yourselves out of the gene pool.

I wish you all my best.

oh, here comes the dubious sources again. Lets see, before I click them, what will i find? Their about page is a screed about supporting gun rights? Or will it be a generically right wing org? Maybe it won't have something but when I do a search about their org, what will something like Wikipedia say?

And of course the "you can't trust wikipedia/nytimes/washington post/etc because it's all fake news" will be the next to come.

because your arguments are circular, and you're boring, repetitive, shilling pedantic cunts.

can't wait to see what I find!

OOH! I'm pleasantly surprised! Actual academic sources!

Not that I or anyone else has the fucking time to sit down and read any of this, because we have a life to get back to and we're not sociologists, but kudos to you for not citing some right wing rag as gospel! You're improving!

GF loves guns too

Dude you're so fucking smart I bet you eat ass

There's also the AUSTRALIAN BUREAU OF STATISTICS that shows homicide rates didn't change because of gun control, and violent crime in general has actually gone up

Attached: australian gun control stats.jpg (1386x1130, 353K)

Still yet to see you make an actual point

Attached: JFK on guns.jpg (1920x1080, 1.66M)

>Look. at this offers, guys!!

Attached: sa4kihszsaaemh3756412000000.jpg (506x719, 39K)

Yeah, but yanno. Australia/Australians. They barely know how to count.

They're just sorta all...australia-y.

Oh yeah, and as we all learned at Waco and Ruby Ridge, standing up to the government is super effective with a bunch of rifles.

That was 1992. They had a modified tank with a battering ram on the cannon then. They'll just predator drone your ass now.

"You don't support the government, commie! We need those guns to protect ourselves! From the government!"

Tyranny has been afoot in this country since at least the 50's So much for your organized uprising.

According to the CDC, there are between 500,000 to 3 million defensive gun uses every year in the United States (this ranges anywhere from simply saying "I have a gun" to lethally shooting a criminal, and as such it is hard to get a very accurate number)

There aren't even 50,000 gun deaths per year in the USA. It's closer to 32,000 - and that includes suicides.

If you think banning guns in the USA is the right course of action, you are simply wrong.

Attached: america's gun problem stats.jpg (750x950, 86K)

>lol u can't fite the army with a bunch of ragtag civilians
Yeah man. Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam were huge successes
Also let's just ignore that the US military forces are all pledged to the Constitution, not the government itself and any orders that would require them to drone strike/murder civilians would almost certainly be met with a military coup

Attached: 2nd amendment posts.png (1802x2428, 784K)

The White House has its own SWAT team equivalent... It has its own frigging arms room!

It's only a "gun-free zone" for the public... Shit, even Donald himself carriers!

I agree with this, and have saved it too.

>Cannot actually refute it
>Just default to ad hominem instead

Textbook leftist "debate" strategy...

You're confusing what the author meant simply for the sake of argument...

"Dealing with" someone and simply interacting with them are two very different things...

We can assume that just that simple wink didn't make her take her clothes off and fuck you... So, how are you going to DEAL with that request? Reason (convincing her you're worth her time dating your dumb ass), or force (rape)?

With the first, you're reasoning with her; you're appealing to her logical and emotional senses in order to convince her you're not just some liberal pansy...

With the second, you're forcibly dominating her. Better hope she doesn't have a GUN, cuz you're gonna end up SHOT in that scenario...

See how that works?

They're not always the brightest bunch

Attached: feminist doublethink.jpg (581x470, 57K)

Why don’t you list one of the ways that aren’t reason or force?
Since there are loads of them

>quads fucking wasted on foreigner retardation

Attached: 1478311531276.png (559x558, 193K)

Attached: 2nd amendment civil war.png (1158x1393, 137K)

I think it is better for people to not carry weapons, for one people are retarded, provided they can properly use them, there is no guarantee that they wont use it to hurt you in a fit of rage. Also the more weapons you have, the easier it is to injure yourself or others by accident.

The argument about fists being lethal weapons is also retarded, if im at a bar and a fight starts, the odds of me being able to beat a dude to death before: a) someone stops me, or b) i come to my senses are low, on the other hand it takes an instant to kill someone with a gun.

Lastly, muggers don't have a monopoly over brute force, i'd rather have a widespread armed institution working to keep me safe rather than being myself armed but having to trade it with every idiot in the block being armed aswell.

>Hurr durr gun owners r just tarded racists
You realize that Malcolm X was a staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment, right?

>But alas that day will never happen,
GOOD! I truly hope I never have to use my weapons to defend myself ever again. However, it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it... IF someone is coming to do me harm, they are going to be met with a VERY effective deterrent...

>they'd take cover and drop their gun cuz pussies
Nice try, kiddo... Unfortunately, CNN is too busy parading the dead children around trying to effect tyrannical policy control to tell you of the millions of lives SAVED by the mere PRESENCE of a firearm, let alone the USE of one...

>silly graphic sexualization for no reason
A hallmark of the mentally and emotionally stunted... But let's continue...

>if you couldn't scrape up the guts to join the military
You'd be surprised who is a veteran and who isn't, son... Not all of us are vocal about it, not all of us are Mat Best wearing multicam pants every day and screaming "I'M A VETERAN" with every breath they exhale, not all of us wear the hats and medals and emblems and etc., not all of us have a DD214 of stickers all over our pickup trucks and SUV's...

>to legally go and shoot people
Yet more evidence of poor mental maturation. Are you 14 or something? Because you're sperging out like a dumbass 14 year-old...

>suburbanite murder fantasy
This is just entertainingly stupid at this point... Thanks for the keks, user. I needed them this morning...

>namecalling
And with that, we conclude this user's projectile vomit of middle-school level intelligence on a subject said user has never bothered to even look into...

Try actually informing yourself, user... And not just by regurgitating what TYT and CNN tell you to regurgitate...

Attached: 1499454900314.jpg (500x500, 15K)

>comparing cultists doing illegal shit who were given a chance to stand down to the everyday civilian going about his business.

>Assuming the govt. has the means and the brainwashed personnel willing to predator drone every suburban mom and dad.

>Typical pale white suburban kids who have never walked through a ghetto, worked night shift at a convenience store with a bulletproof glass enclosure, gone hiking off the inner city bicycle path, chased by a pack of dogs in the woods, had coyotes killing off their calves, who think that there aren't really people who have to get by from hunting and keeping pigs/chickens.

Coming from somebody who grew up in the rural ghetto ass nigger infested south and was a teenager when dial-up was new, its very painfully obvious who the sheltered clueless white 13 yearolds who spend all their time and get all their opinions from the internet are when you parrot back the liberal bleeding heart new age shit you heard from somebody else on reddit.

Attached: 2nd amendment.png (1322x2891, 485K)

Correlation=/=causation

>B-BUT WE HAVENT HAD A MASS SHOOTING SINCE

these retards don't understand that because you haven't had a "mass shooting" doesn't mean your gun control laws worked.

It doesn't even pay to try and educate these mental midgets anymore; they're so awash in their own sea of emotions and propaganda that they'll just start attacking you, your sources, etc... Eventually, they get violent and have to hit someone or break something...

They're not intelligent, they're not worth teaching... They don't have the capacity to learn. It's a waste of time and effort.

Attached: a720e338ae77e2756f2ea117bf7eaf4e.jpg (480x639, 62K)

It's also blatantly wrong, there's been plenty of mass murders done with firearms in Australia since 1996, not to mention all the ones done with other means such as knives and arson

Also, it's worth noting that the worst mass shooting in the USA (Vegas) didn't kill as many people as the attack in Nice, France - despite France having very strict gun control, the guy was still able to get his hands on guns and killed more people than a guy with a bump-stock

Not that banning bump stocks helps either, since any retard can make one with a plank of wood and 3 nails

Yep. Especially with the advent of the internet, there's only three real options:

1) pro-gun
2) ignorant
3) wanna-be-tyrant

nigger

>Because if you couldn't scrape up the guts to join the military to legally go and shoot people, then you have fuck-all chance of fulfilling your suburbanite murder fantasy,even if it presents it to you.

k

Attached: gun use.webm (400x306, 1.04M)

This. Sup Forumsfags come here to show us how statistically enlightened they are to get rid of the shame after using the industrial size vat of post-apocalyptic lube they ordered from the Infowars site to jerk off while imagining the phlegm they hear in Rush’s speaking voice is actually the tip of their cock im his throat.

Ok, Timmy.

Attached: 1paach.jpg (955x640, 60K)

not an argument

So you're saying "people who use industrial size vats of post-apocalyptic lube ordered from Infowars to jerk off while imagining the phlegm they hear in Rush's speaking voice is actually the tip of their cock in his throat" are smarter than you because they form their political opinions based on statistics rather than emotion?

Attached: being on -pol-.jpg (890x876, 107K)

Who wants to argue? Just stating facts.

>these retards don't understand that because you haven't had a "mass shooting" doesn't mean your gun control laws worked
looollllllll the absolute delusion in this post

I’m saying that they are smarter than me for ordering the lube. One day I’ll be real sorry I didn’t.

Gun grabbers, why do you hate life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?