Writes some half assed song about his yellow fever while on painkillers

>writes some half assed song about his yellow fever while on painkillers
>gets praised as one of the best albums of the 90s

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VBvM33UX3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is a top-tier weezer album and Island In The Sun is one of the strongest weezer songs

This album still doesn't click with me.

and some weebs still dare to say this is better than the blue album

I used to think this was superior to their debut. Nowadays I am not so sure.

Besides their true best song is on Red Album

youtube.com/watch?v=-VBvM33UX3Y

>implying the objectively best weezer song isnt Only in Dreams

this one is pretty good tho

that isn't even top three on the album
>the greatest man that ever lived
>miss sweeney
>the angel and the one
get good fagit

where's pork and beans man

pork and beans + troublemaker round out the top 5
>yfw the album would be good if the worst tracks weren't such hot garbage

Its gud and its honest, thats y

Weebs only like it because of the Eva references

and because a lot of the songs are pretty relatable, unfortunately

what the hell this band is so bland what am i missing? every god damn preteen and teen boy was blasting them in the 90s and it was fucking annoying

SFTBH > Pinkerton

was tragic girl supposed to be the last track instead of butterfly, or am i off base? that would have been way better.

It's Weezer. Guarentee the main and only reason those people were blasting it was because the music was fun. Thats exactly what Weezer usually is.

they're not artistically powerful, but they're a good factory of nice songs

Meme opinion, glad that shit was never officially released

I mean I guess it is as simple as that, they're fun and good at what they do.

I think I'm really just salty about them cuz of the cringey shit that kept landing on the radio when the record companies tried to cash in on weezers success
youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM

it's the last track on disc 2 of the deluxe edition, so more than likely

since you said "good at what they do", check out a live weezer performance, they're one of the few bands that can actually play.

But it's comfy.

why is pinkerton Sup Forumscore again? it's such a shitty album.
>that part where they have to stop playing on across the sea because rivers had a pair of pantsu on his head while singing and tripped and fell over pat's drum set and they had to set it up again but kept recording but only until they finish setting up the drums again
>that part where matt's E string snaps on why bother and rivers whips his cock out and tells him to strum that instead, all the while matt is repeating the last word of rivers' sentences one octave higher
>that part in getchoo where brian stops playing cause he wants to go to mcdonalds so rivers brings the mic and when they get there he records the mexican working the drivethru saying "wha can i getchoo" and as soon as that last word is out he goes "AHUH" real loud and just keeps doing it for like 15 minutes until brian decides he wants a big mac with no pickles and a shamrock shake but it's july and they don't have them and the total is $1.45 and just after they leave matt says he wants a medium fries and asks to go back but rivers won't say yes or no he just repeats whatever matt says but in a much higher pitch voice and in an extremely racist chinese accent
>that part where rivers is sampling the evangelion theme on el scorcho but it's really fucking loud and you can hear his mom open the basement door and yell it him to turn it down but like really far back into the mix because it's just so fucking loud so eventually instead of arguing with her he just starts singing along so you hear "rivers you fucking faggot turn that crap down" interwoven with "hotobashiru atsui patosu de, omoide wo uragiru nara"
>that part in butterfly where brian rips a really long fart and he and pat are giggling about it in the background and rivers pretends not to hear them but he's getting annoyed that they're distracting him and you can hear him getting progressively more peeved as the song goes on
who can listen to this garbage unironically????

god I wish the album actually sounded like that, that'd be one hell of a listen

fuck off

>he has a nevative opinion of teenage dirtbag
how to spot a pleb from afar 101

tired of sex makes me cream my jeans

>>that part in butterfly where brian rips a really long fart and he and pat are giggling about it in the background and rivers pretends not to hear them but he's getting annoyed that they're distracting him and you can hear him getting progressively more peeved as the song goes on
Brian didn't even play on that song.

>>that part in getchoo where brian stops playing cause he wants to go to mcdonalds so rivers brings the mic and when they get there he records the mexican working the drivethru saying "wha can i getchoo" and as soon as that last word is out he goes "AHUH" real loud and just keeps doing it for like 15 minutes until brian decides he wants a big mac with no pickles and a shamrock shake but it's july and they don't have them and the total is $1.45 and just after they leave matt says he wants a medium fries and asks to go back but rivers won't say yes or no he just repeats whatever matt says but in a much higher pitch voice and in an extremely racist chinese accent
Doesn't make scene because even though he bought a $10,000 microphone, the recorder and mixing board was still in the studio.
>that part where rivers is sampling the evangelion theme on el scorcho but it's really fucking loud and you can hear his mom open the basement door and yell it him to turn it down but like really far back into the mix because it's just so fucking loud so eventually instead of arguing with her he just starts singing along so you hear "rivers you fucking faggot turn that crap down" interwoven with "hotobashiru atsui patosu de, omoide wo uragiru nara"
But it was recorded in an actual studio, not a basement.

it's a joke you fucking moron

Where do I get this album?

>when "that kid" enters the thread

Except jokes are funny
?

SFTBH is interesting but Pinkerton is the stronger collection of songs. Black Hole relies to much on story driven filler while Pinkerton consistently delivers what we actually want from a weezer album. Also the best songs on (exclusively) Black Hole are realistically just as good as any song off Pinkerton but just deliver a more whimsical or comical narrative.

>being this guy

God I fucking love this

What's worse is the idiot who wrote this One could be using this time for writing and rehearsing your own music

died

>Dude get a life lmao
It's a pasta dude, calm your shit

actually it could be because of the album cover is a piece of art by the japanese artist hiroshige.

stop getting autistic about fun pastas ya goof

>fun
Sorry this is a music discussion board not fun shitpost time

>

>this is a music discussion board
LOL