So my father passed on his finger box to me when I turned 18 but I sadly lost it in a flood...

So my father passed on his finger box to me when I turned 18 but I sadly lost it in a flood. I want to buy a new one to pass on to my son and I was wondering if my Sup Forumsros know any good manifacturers?

Attached: fingerbox-english-19thcent.jpg (550x382, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHQBgOZKk6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For affodable prices and high quality materials (especially inside) buy an ayo!

Ayo make some good fingerboxes but I cant really afford one right now. My current one is nearly falling apart.

stale copypasta is stale

it's "A-YO"

AY-O, actually.

Attached: 303944a3837a21dd3b3407a10678f6e5_400x1000.jpg (400x455, 116K)

You're the type of mother fucker to say "it's Jell-O guys, not jello"

In all seriousness Ayo is a good brand be careful though I've seen some cheap imitations floating around

Here in my town (Cordoba, Argentina) we have fingerbox tournaments once a year, the winner gets 100 dollars per challenger and the loser gets the red box.

Wow!

Attached: 1512252300402.gif (320x287, 982K)

Actually ordered one for me and my girlfriend, she got a little more expensive one with fake "diamonds" and pearls around the hole. I looked at delivery times and it should come in on Thuesday / Wednesday. I'll post it as soon as it arrives. Pretty damn expensive though.... I paid 198$ for hers and 149$ for mine. -Yes handmade.

You got fucking ripped off lol

Did you miss out the part with "pearls" or the part with "handmade"?

Hers is white glaced with pearls and fake diamonds man. Pretty damn well made I'll tell you, no sharp edges anywhere.

Mine is a little more simple with engravings around the hole sorta looks like the writing on the ring in lord of the ring. Also contains 3 different types of wood, brass and polished copper lining around the edges for safety measurements...

Here in my town we have two fingerbox makers, they make them with sorta cheap materials (alder wood) and they charge 60 per box, and can insert stuff for an extra. A friend of mine paid 140 for a triple hole fingerbox to practise for our tournaments

The samefagging is strong in here.
Stop it already

Not even going to argue with that man, 60 per box is fucking incredible. And 140 for a tripple holed one? Fuck man, did you bargain with the man or something. Never seen the tournament boxes go for any less than 250$ anywhere in europe at least...

These things are like fidget spinners, totally past their peak.

Attached: AB5074FD-D591-468B-88BC-63D7870AC7CC-9356-00000A296E3A3363.jpg (455x455, 40K)

Says anyone born after 2000.

it's made of plywood.
it doesn't mean it's not a quality fingergox, but come on, if you're to spend the big bucks on a good one, don't buy one made of plywood.

What's up with people spamming this wooden kid thing lol, what's special about some type of wood?

True, their cost is rather high for a good reason. I'm the one with the copper-lined one. You want that handmade quality and wise material choices to be used since it's what prolonges it's lifetime. How can people even argue about this considering their value only increases over time... Fucking plebs...

You don't know wood like we do.

The last American manufacture closed upshop in the early 2000's. The only affordable ones are made in China now. If you've got the cash, you could get a custom built one, but better to try and scavenge estate sales and see if you can find a real one that way.

I have 3 genuine American pre-1990's at home and they are NOT for sale.

yeah i know some good ones are still being made, but i myself prefer to find old ones and restore them. i keep the ones i like the best and sell the others online. i'm not really making money from it, just a hobby.

Thanks for the tip man i'll check it out. Last year I saw a pre-wwII box getting auctioned out in great Britain for 18600 pounds translates to roughly: 26000$ dollars. In the deatils it said worn & used by a brittish soldier and fellow comrades in the field of battle to ease stress and relive anxiety with staggering success.

It was pretty damn well worn out tho, I think you could see like 1 or 2 letters of the manufacture's name.

Another guy above in this thread said he found a small manufacturer in his home town. Apparantly made for 60$ dollars and up. Even mentioned they had 3 holed ones for tournament practice starting at 140$ fuck thats cheap, starting to wonder if they're using plywood...

People still make finger box threads? Damn think of something new already.

Is this place fucking working again? Anyway, I use this baby. I forget the brand name, it's some kind of an off brand, and it's in storage right now so I can't check. Anyone know which one this is? But yeah, I think most anons swear by the wooden boxes for the sound quality but I'm a bit of a klutz and tend to drop them so I need a sturdier one and I can't tell the difference between the two anyway because I'm hard of hearing. This one is a three-fingerer, too, so that's pretty nice. It's pretty pricey, though, $200 or $300 for the deluxe. You may find the single-fingerer is enough.

Forgot pic.

Attached: 14vl9wp.jpg (570x361, 9K)

>60$
>three holes for 140$
yeah definitely plywood

Found this one on a garage sale in berlin a couple of years ago. Does someone know how much it might be worth? Think about selling it.

Attached: 300px-Fingerbox4.jpg (300x342, 21K)

I came to the thread to deliver information about finger boxes of all kinds and my own. I came since it reminded me of what I used to sit back and laught at back in the days on Sup Forums I came for memories.

What you bring to this thread if that surely is a 3 holed finger box that YOU own then I must say wow, that fucking clean design with no sharp cornes and screws to adjust the strength manually is just fucking incredible...

The deluxe version? Please explain because I thought the one you have in the pic was the deluxe version. Is that some high grade plastic or something else? I can't see the brand name.

Is it the cardboard one or the cheap light-wood type?

Lightwood has affection value and that's like 9 years old. I would say easily 30-45 bucks to the right buyer.

Have you guys heard theese fake faggots. Trying to ridicule fingerboxes...

youtube.com/watch?v=VHQBgOZKk6k

It's cheap wood with orange coloring. The stamp on the bottom says "AY-O, 1964. MADE IN JAPAN". Bought it for 5€, cause the paint comes off.

you fags are so 2010 digital is the way forward

Attached: 1294451374937.jpg (497x389, 20K)

You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about troll. this thread is for finger box connoisseurs only!!

It's great, if you can scrounge up the money I highly recommend it. That one's stainless steel. You can throw it full force at the sidewalk and it won't chip like the wooden ones. The deluxe has a little more space, as well a special waterproof finish on it that also reflects more light (but that's really only necessary for professional fingerboxing in my opinion).

Selling these on amazon

Attached: fingerbox.jpg (1000x1000, 164K)

>Inb4 wut is a finger box

OP is just a faggot trying to b8 newfags with stale pasta. ignore and hide this thread. also kys

Attached: 1432557744391.jpg (240x250, 15K)

Isn't that some fingerbox rippoff from the company that invented tamagoshis? I think they tried to increase earnings in europe with the popularity of fingerboxes

Finger Box or “fingerbox” is a tactile art piece created by Ay-O in the 1960s. The boxes are small hollow cubes with a hole in the side. These boxes are filled with various objects, such as hair, cotton balls, nails. It is then on the art’s observer to put their fingers in the hole of the box. Online, people have used the box as a type of prank, where in which people ask about the box and others pretend to know what it is and to have owned one since childhood. When someone asks what the box is, others in the thread mock the person who asked.

Go fuck yourself. Fingerboxing is a serious tournament

the game is over newfag. the thread can now die

Hello newfag!
Inb4; trolling muh

Attached: 1512635020673.jpg (2211x1273, 263K)

Lotta shills today.

ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! ORIGINAL CONTENT HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

This guy obviously never had a fingerbox as a kid and is still salty about it

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag

looks like someone in this thread is upset

Fingerbox be a item fad dat fuckin started on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime up in tha summer of 2010.

Da fad involves one of mah thugs postin a picture of a Fingerbox wit a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other playas actin as if they not only all know what tha fuck tha OP is referrin ta yo, but have owned one since childhood.

Da common rap points is tha number of holes, tha shiznit tha box is made of, n' different custom boxes n' they merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what tha fuck a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at n' called a Newfag.

Zingxxxrbox is uhn itxxxm zuhd thuht bxxxguhn on 4chuhn’s Sup Forums bouhrd somxxxtimxxx in thxxx summxxxr oz 2010.

Thxxx zuhd involvxxxs somxxxonxxx posting uh picturxxx oz uh Zingxxxrbox vith uh sxxxxxxmingly gxxxnuinxxx quxxxstion or rxxxmuhrk, zollovxxxd by othxxxr usxxxrs uhcting uhs iz thxxxy not only uhll knov vhuht thxxx OP is rxxxzxxxrring to, but huhvxxx ovnxxxd onxxx sincxxx childhood.

Thxxx common discussion points uhrxxx thxxx numbxxxr oz holxxxs, thxxx muhtxxxriuhls thxxx box is muhdxxx oz, uhnd dizzxxxrxxxnt custom boxxxxs uhnd thxxxir mxxxrits.

Inxxxvituhbly uh usxxxr zinuhlly uhsks vhuht uh Zingxxxrbox is, uht vhich point thxxxy vill promptly bxxx luhughxxxd uht uhnd cuhllxxxd uh Nxxxvzuhg.

You making up shit again? Like a religious person explaining the flood for fucks sake.

You'll say the same thing about fidget spinners in 15 years.

That being said, I'm glad you don't see fingerboxes in stores anymore. Grew old faster than fidget spinners.

Attached: 54E046E0-1395-4B71-8441-FB5BCC268A10-2177-0000025608BB72F8.jpg (718x709, 459K)

>manifacturers
If you aren't making it yourself then you are missing out on a big part of the experience.

Fingerboxes were the original fidget spinner, that's why they were popular. The problem was they were also bigger, and didn't fit in pockets. That's why the fad was shorter. Not because they were any less cool.

The fad involves someone posting a picture LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX a FAGGOTBOX with a seemingly genuine question LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX remark, followed LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX other users acting LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX they look how many fucks I give only look how many fucks I give know what look how many fucks I give LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX referring LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX , look how many fucks I give have owned look how many fucks I give since childhood.

Them bots....
>main system reset

I am sensing that you are upset about something. Want to share?

Slangerbox is an item fad that ya know mahn cahn da da da dagan on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010

OH GOD I HAVE TO TAKE UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. SHIT GODDAMMIT.
The fad involves someone posting UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. picture of UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. Slangerbox with UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood OH GOD I HAVE TO TAKE UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. SHIT GODDAMMIT.

The common discussion points are the num ya know mahn cahn da da da dar of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits OH GOD I HAVE TO TAKE UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. SHIT GODDAMMIT.

Inevitably UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. user finally asks what UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. Slangerbox is, at which point they will promptly ya know mahn cahn da da da da laughed at and called UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. Newfag OH GOD I HAVE TO TAKE UH. JAMES BROWN MAYUN. SHIT GODDAMMIT.

JAMES BROWN MAYUN. the SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. summer SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. of SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. 2010.

The SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. fad SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. involves SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. someone SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. posting SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. a SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. picture SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN. of SHIT . JAMES BROWN MAYUN

And how does that make you feel?

I've shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. never shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. seen shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. such shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. an shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. angry shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. Sup Forums shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. thread shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. in shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. UH. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. JAMES shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. BROWN shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. MAYUN. shit-- JAMES BROWN MAYUN. forever.

Who started this meme. Guys, don't listen to this faggot. I assure you I've been fingerboxing for over 15 years with real fingerboxes. He probably goes to /vr/ and says people's Atari's never existed or to /toy/ and tells them Erno Rubik was a tall tale like John Henry. Fuck outta here. You can get a box at the dollar store, big stores like Target or Walmart (Best Buy has the greatest selection if you ask me.), shit, maybe even luck out and grab some at your local grocery store. They're not hard to come by.

The fad involves someone posting a picture LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX a FAGGOTBOX with a seemingly genuine question LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX remark, followed LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX other users acting LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX they look how many fucks I give only look how many fucks I give know what look how many fucks I give LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX referring LOOK AT ME I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX , look how many fucks I give have owned look how many fucks I give since childhood.

SHIT i'm SHIT fad SHIT 2010.

fad SHIT posting SHIT followed by SHIT owned SHIT.

SHIT discussion SHIT materials SHIT custom SHIT.

SHIT user SHIT is SHIT laughed SHIT called SHIT.

hey guys that's crazy I never heard of fingerbox in my life xD

Fingerbox--hahaha DAT ASS--be--hahaha DAT ASS--a--hahaha DAT ASS--item--hahaha DAT ASS--fad--hahaha DAT ASS--dat--hahaha DAT ASS--fuckin--hahaha DAT ASS--started--hahaha DAT ASS--on--hahaha DAT ASS--Sup Forums’s--hahaha DAT ASS--Sup Forums--hahaha DAT ASS--board--hahaha DAT ASS--sometime--hahaha DAT ASS--up--hahaha DAT ASS--common--hahaha DAT ASS--rap--hahaha DAT ASS--points--hahaha DAT ASS--is--hahaha DAT ASS--tha--hahaha DAT ASS--number--hahaha DAT ASS--of--hahaha DAT ASS--holes,--hahaha DAT ASS--tha--hahaha DAT ASS--shiznit--hahaha DAT ASS--tha--hahaha DAT ASS--box--hahaha DAT ASS--is--hahaha DAT ASS--made--hahaha DAT ASS--of,--hahaha DAT ASS--n'--hahaha DAT ASS--different--hahaha DAT ASS--custom--hahaha DAT ASS--boxes--hahaha DAT ASS--n'--hahaha DAT ASS--they--hahaha DAT ASS--merits.

Inevitably--hahaha DAT ASS--a--hahaha DAT ASS--user--hahaha DAT ASS--finally--hahaha DAT ASS--asks--hahaha DAT ASS--what--hahaha DAT ASS--tha--hahaha DAT ASS--fuck--hahaha DAT ASS--a--hahaha DAT ASS--Fingerbox--hahaha DAT ASS--is,--hahaha DAT ASS--at--hahaha DAT ASS--which--hahaha DAT ASS--point--hahaha DAT ASS--they--hahaha DAT ASS--will--hahaha DAT ASS--promptly--hahaha DAT ASS--be--hahaha DAT ASS--laughed--hahaha DAT ASS--at--hahaha DAT ASS--n'--hahaha DAT ASS--called--hahaha DAT ASS--a--hahaha DAT ASS—Newfag.

>>ITT; Newfags trying to be oldfags

go back to school niggers

Attached: 5.jpg (512x512, 48K)

Stop BUT NO! I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX
trolling, BUT NO! I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX
u BUT NO! I HAVE A FAGGOTBOX
faggot. GTFO LOOK HOW MANY FUCKS I GIVE
if LOOK HOW MANY FUCKS I GIVE
you LOOK HOW MANY FUCKS I GIVE
don't LOOK HOW MANY FUCKS I GIVE
like LOOK HOW MANY FUCKS I GIVE
fingerboxes

You probably walk by them every time you go to the store and don't even realize it. I know they don't exactly look like a toy. You may have thought they were pencil sharpeners or regular boxes or something. Ask an employee next time you're out where the fingerboxes are. They may or may not know about them, they're not the most well known hobby, but it's worth a shot. Your best bet is to see if your town has a hobby store but if not, check sports stores like Dick's if you're having trouble finding one. They'll definitely know about fingerboxes.

San OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX Marcus OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX is OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX and OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX will OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX always OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX be OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX the OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX only OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX acceptable OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX custom OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX Mexican OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX finger OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX box OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX maker.
I OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX heard OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX there OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX was OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX a OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX good OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX British OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX site OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX but OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX it OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX got OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX blocked OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX by OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX like OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX some OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX odd OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX "dick" OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX something OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX or OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX another OK--FINGERBOX! ROIGHT. FAGGOTBOX company.

the joke is that when you go into the whole there is a penis.

Attached: Y9FbV.jpg (480x270, 38K)