I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-14-19-45-31-093_com.tinder.png (1080x1920, 247K)

Guess, whereever she guesses say yup

Unless shes a tard and guesses mcdonalds

quit sending fucking novels at a time. U tryna slay that puss or end up with driving ur retarded kids to soccer practice? holy fuck dude put ur fucking fedora back on and keep away 200 feet

Novels?? What?

Tell her you'll be having sandwiches at her place

Just say you know a great place then take her somewhere you like and order for her. That way you gain the dominance and she has no choice but to respect. Take some charge for fuck sake.

Well, youre already in right? Pick a day/date, tell her.. profit

Not him but stop sending messages that long.
Also don't pay for dinner wtf dude, are you that desperate?

...and this is why you are a virgin.

What's the joke tho

my nigga

I did, she hasn't replied
Wym messages that long? Isn't that just natural? Wtf am I only supposed to send one or two words?

Lower your text size down to match her word length.

Isn't that how you get pussy? Who just gives it up like that?

(OP) (You)
Oh what's my ideal date? Thanks for asking! So my ideal date would go something like this: You'd tell me to come pick you up at 7. I'd cruise into your driveway on fumes in my '94 Honda Civic. I'd text you "Here" and wait for you to come out. I wouldn't open the door for you or anything because let's be real, you have arms. At this point I would drive to the nearest gas station and have us both look for change on the floor boards. If we don't find anything you can always spot me, right? Well now that my beast is filled up we can continue with this lovely night. To make it up to you I take you to Apple Bee's and let you order something off the appetizer menu. I forgot my wallet so you'll have to pay again. You'll probably be dying to go home at this point but I'll make sure to try to shove my hand down your pants and awkwardly make out with you. So when are you free?

Somewhere smart-casual. Not too high end, fuck spending bank on some gash you found on tinder but somewhere mid-range, few drinks, light meal then maybe if you're lucky & you play your cards right she'll be willing to have sex with you.

If you take her out & she doesn't want to sleep with you & the end of it don't go full beta mgtow incel on us saying how you always get freindzoned & modern women are such devils. Cut your losses & onto the next cunt.

Gotta' play the numbers game, Sup Forumsro.

That's how you get ghosted after first date if you even get that far. Maybe I should have worded my reply differently. You don't tell them you'll pay for dinner beforehand, you do that when the check comes. If she says you don't have to do that, that's great, if she actually expects you to pay you can probably guess that she sees you as a walking wallet.
I understand it's more natural to type like that, but if you haven't noticed, people under 30 are sending more smaller messages instead of a single long one. It is what it is.

OH OK, thanks. I guess I have to practice having a low attention span and sending short messages. I have another question. How important are looks and photos on tinder? Because I might be lacking in that area as well.

I can vouch for this user.

I tend to find myself writing paragraphs myself while only getting short 1 sentence replies. Regardless of who I'm messaging whether it be my irl friends or lasses from tinder.

If you've always written grammatically correct etc then it can be a bit of a bitch to break the habit but in general most people find it annoying reading walls of text with no actual substance, this is even more important for online dating. You've just got to wing it, its all situational.

You've got to be quick, witty & funny but also genuine. Remember you're 1 in 1000 to most of these girls on tinder. It's not about having a low attention span as much as it is actually grabbing their attention.

>How important are looks and photos on tinder?
If you've matched you've already past the first hurdle. The feeling is mutual, you both found each other attractive enough to swipe right, aye?

Hi-di-ho virgerino

I just swipe right on every single profile. I've had my profile up for 4 days and only gotten 5 matches. I'm pretty sure when you make your profile they boost it so you get some matches, after that then it's just a regular profile.

Let’s hit up that good ol mcdicks for shum duby chez borgs

>How important are looks and photos on tinder?
Considering the type of women who use tinder they are pretty important. Never take selfies, instead ask your friends to take a photo of you outside.
When you get a match go in with a confident attitude, if you aren't confident just fake it, eventually you'll get it right. Also try not to get attached at least after a couple of months of dating that person.
I met my ex-gf by using a single picture of me at a party, no bio or anything.

not OP, just a different autistic Sup Forumstard:
if I have a six pack, should I straight up get a shirtless pic on there? Like obviously not a mirror selfie, but would like a pic of me doing a pull up shirtless or something be a good idea?

>Lets go to a buffet so I can show you how much I can eat before we get to your place and I really show you how much I can eat

I don't know about that, its all just algorithms & business/marketing tactics. The more people you swipe, the more ads you get but then again the higher chance of actually getting matches etc.

As a guess I'd say the more active you are the higher chance your profile will be closer to the front of the list? But that could be bollocks.

Just keep doing what you're doing I suppose, the girls you're swiping are real people (Excluding the phishing bots ofc) they might have the app on their phone but that doesn't mean they necessarily use it often.

If you get a match, be real with them. Try to vibe & find common ground, something that'll be a continuous conversation, always leave your messages open with something they can reply too, ask questions but nothing too heavy, seem interested but don't probe too deep otherwise you'll come across a creep, keep it light.

>Him: Hey.
>Her & Him: Small talk.
>Him: So what music are you into?
>Her: I like x genre of music, what about you?
>Him: I like x genre.
>Her: "Stops replying"
>= Dead conversation.

So as I said, always leave it open or end with another question or something you can both relay off each other.

>Him: I like x genre, I'd love to see x live some day. Have you been to any live gigs?

If it goes well & you're in deep conversation within the first few hours, ask them out "Fancy grabbing a drink so we can continue this in person" Probably an awful example but you get the gist. If you managed to get a date, subtly make it clear what you're looking for; sex, relationship, platonic friendship whatever & at the same time try to see if you can find out what they're looking for too.

There's no point trying to form a relationship with a girl who's just looking for a free meal & a 1 night stand, its the same vice versa if you're looking for sex but the girl wants a relationship.

Jesus fucking christ, got a little carried away there. Sorry pal.

Attached: 7654.jpg (188x220, 8K)

You exude stress in every word.

Also, as I said in a previous post. Tinder is very much so a numbers game. If a conversation dies with one match, onto the next. Rinse & repeat.