/thread

/thread

Attached: undeniable truth.png (800x800, 18K)

kys cucklord

IM PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIICK

No they should not. They need to be some changes put into place but the idea that no one should own a gun is stupid just like the idea that it should be easy to obtain one is stupid. and the NRA purposly moving to ignore the issue rather than work to find a solution that doesn't = THEIR TAKEN MA GUNS

i got a gun for you right here *whips out dick*

Funny how liberals are cool with murdering kids in the womb but not in schools.

All the parts to make guns too?

Holy shit. Why did I see your post and imagine you eearing a trucker hat and missing a tooth, not obviously but sort of in the back of your mouth, so you’re not really sure you saw it but when you say certain words you flash a quick unfortunate glimpse of that black gap? Like, I saw it so clearly, like I was That’s So Raven.

Maybe you agree with this. Maybe you do not agree with this. But neither of those opinions matter. Because it can NOT happen. You can't make 300 million of something just go away by banning them. It's a non starter. It can not happen.
So there is no debate on whether or not it should happen or if it will happen. It cannot happen. And that's the only fact that counts.

Attached: if-you-told-me-that-there-would-be-a-day-31032052.png (500x522, 119K)

My first problem with this is how would you enforce such a ban? If your answer involves men with guns, then you should probably reconsider. Wasn't it just a year or so ago that people were burning down cities because they thought the police were corrupt?

Is it true in the UK that you have to be 21 to buy a butter knife?

I think that makes a lot of sense. I assume you feel the same about attempts to deport undocumented immigrants?

The UK also has roaming moped gangs that the police are effectively powerless against, and roaming gangs of migrants.

>>Sup Forums

>
>I think that makes a lot of sense. I assume you feel the same about attempts to deport undocumented immigrants?
Illegal immigrants

Fuck yourself

Newfag

Worked well with drugs.
But why not just ban murder?

Attached: 1521112700968.jpg (500x756, 36K)

Damn man. So close to principle consistency. You would be one of the few in the world who hold it too.

PSA has complete AR kits for $320 without lower receivers. American made tactical still has forged 80% for $60. Just incase y'all were looking to do a cheap build

I have just spat my tea over my biscuits
Good show

If ALL guns were to be banned, something like north korea could cause some major havoc by not caring about the ban and nobody could do anything because nobody would have guns.
If the police were to be stripped from guns a small group of criminals could go out with knives and avoid being arrested because police couldnt stop them and hunting for example would become non existant, so we need some guns, maybe just never give a civilian a gun? maybe require said civilian to have his backround checked and have him get a permit before giving him a gun that isnt capable of mass shootings? this is basically how its done in my country, you need a REALLY good reason to own a gun and an AR is just unheard of outside of the army.

I still think we should give everyone a hydrogen bomb so our miserable species can put itself out of its misery.

The real problem in my mind is the vilification of guns, and the NRA. Most people who want to ban guns are concerned with just that, banning guns. They have their mind made up that guns are the root of the problem. They do not care what facts you provide. To be honest, they are more concerned with getting their way than stopping or slowing down school shootings.

Guns are not new, assault rifles are not new, semi automatic pistols are not new. This rash of school shootings is relatively new. So to me its not the gun. One of the biggest problems in my mind is the fact that guns are now treated as almost magical devices. Not the tools they once were. It was common in the past for people to have gun racks in their trucks, yet there was no rash of shootings, kids used to bring guns to school to go hunting before or after school. Yet there was no rash of shootings. Something else has changed, and no one wants to find out what that is, and fix the real problem.

good to see no one got trolled in this thread

It's too easy

Guns are the only real protection against rapists

Attached: 674828.0.guns.jpg (620x400, 63K)

What about Heck Gunderson, owner of one of the largest ranching operation east of California? Without him, where are we to get our beef?

#metoo

You can't /thread your own post OP

O W N D

Attached: 9A28F867-08CA-4D12-BA7D-9B1D8D1D6313.jpg (799x444, 44K)

Lol no.

Go occupy some more you braindead faggot.

Attached: 20180314_094045.jpg (252x244, 43K)

Attached: 1519519074181.jpg (670x523, 41K)

All guns?
include the police and military.

What will you libs do? Argue for their gun rights?

ARs are unheard of inside the army jackass

Hello friend.
I can't give you a name because that's a slippery slope...

the fuck?

Sup Forums is full of children. All of a sudden the kids are growing up and becoming 'conservative'. So cute, wish I was 15 again too.

"debate"

Why would you say something so stupid?

good luck with that you dumbass
you'll be the only one with out a gun
cops aren't going to save you
they're never around when you need them
when they are around, they're fucking useless

>Trusts the state that much

because it's true, I've seen a fuck ton of m4s, Scar-17s, etc. Never seen an AR. Unless it's a DMR or a Sniper Rifle the military uses select fire weapons, not semi-autos.

/thread

The AR15 is an always has been a civilian firearm losely based off the m16 platform.

did you not know that AR stands for Assault Rifle? Its not just a name for a specific gun.

oh you're trolling right? please tell me you're trolling.

like you would ever believe me if i told you i was trolling, thats not how it works around here, if someone is being stupid you act like they are being serious and if someone is making good points against your arguments you say they are trolling, thats how it works.

I don't think gins should be banned, I just think that the US is retarded because there solution to gun violence is to put more guns into the hands of citizens. That's like saying "there's a lot of shark attacks on this beach, we should give every person who comes to this beach their own shark". Fucking retarded if you ask me.

>Inb4 get out libtard

You're being serious then? AR stands for ArmaLite, not "assault rifle".

Maybe it does over there, but the world isnt just USA. Words dont have meanings, they have usages and this is the first time ever when someone has disagreed with me with what AR stands for, but then again i dont tend to talk to you ameritards all that often.
Go back to the original post where this discussion started and make the AR stand for Assault Rifle and it suddenly makes perfect sense.

This whole thing is so silly, you can find tons of supporting statistics for both mainstream sides. Mass shootings are such a small percentage of deaths that it shouldn't be a problem, but the media shoves it down ignorant people's throats, and the government cheers them on because now they have another bogeyman to scare their constituents to the voting booth.
And the walkouts are just retarded, and they will be ineffective.

It was invented over here, the AR in AR-15 stands for ArmaLite, that's just a fact. If you don't mind me asking, what country do you live in? England, Germany, France?

Anons ignoring a point they can't argue against

Finland.

Proof?

>because there solution to gun violence is to put more guns into the hands of citizens
No, it's just that we should be careful about taking away more gun rights because totalitarianism is easier with a disarmed citizenry. At least that's my #1 reason.

Most base of countries. The serbians of the far north.

The fact that you are paranoid that your government will switch from a republic to a totalitarian state just shows the amount of faith you put in the leaders you elect.

and school shootings are easier with assault rifles.
are you honestly more scared of "totalitarianism" than you are of mass shootings?

You served in the military then?

>The serbians of the far north.
never heard that before.

Not necessarily, depending on the shooter's proficiency with the weapon, he could do just as much, if not more damage with pistols. If you go by strict data, handguns are far more deadly "assault rifles". Also violence and murder in general have been on the downtrend. Our gun issue is actually resolving itself, it's just that the media flocks to a gun death like flies to shit.

all murderers should be banned /thread

Compare the amount of school shooting and mass shooting in general that occur in the US. To a country like Canada, they have much strictor gun laws, less than half the population actually owns a firearm of any kind. I don't recall their being a school shooting in Canada in the past month but I do remember when there was 3 in one week in the US.

Mass shootings in the US, all time total: A few thousand
Totalitarian State deaths: Over 100 million
I'm using the term "totalitarian" a bit loosely here.

Refer to

Canadians actually own more guns per capita than the U.S

yes

God damn, the crap threads and the responses that follow that infest this board now are just so low tier it's disgusting. You all should feel ashamed for being apart of this board. I hate what Sup Forums has become.

Deaths caused by religion: Billions
lets stay within this century ok?

People fear our government changing to a totalitarian government because it's happening. The continual restriction of our basic rights, and the voice of the people mattering less and less. It's been happening for 30 years, and nobody caught on until it was too late.

Attached: 1521079857756.jpg (946x959, 53K)

Once again we look at gun laws. In Canada it's illegal to own an AR of any kind with more that 10 bullets in a magazine. In Canada all hunting rifles have fewer that five bullets in a clip. It's no wonder that Canada can safely house weapons in the homes of citizens without worrying about 28 students being killed by some psycho with Daddy issues.

Any citizen in the US can go to Walmart and buy borderline military grade hardware.

Do you not see the problem with the US gun laws?

What you are complaining about is your country finally realizing that it isn't a democracy, your vote never mattered. You have to write letters to your statesmen when you want something done, you can't vote on everything. You don't live on a democracy, you never did. You live in a republic where the only vote that matters is the one for your government officials.

than you should know the difference between an AR and an actual assault rifle, from soldier to soldier I'm disappointed.

no one's ever died in a gun free zone.

Mass shootings shouldn't be what we look at, it should be overall homicide and gun deaths. When we look at that the US anywhere close to quite a few countries. Our gun violence has been going down like the entirety of the western world. If you want to look at foreign countries look at australia. They stopped mass shootings, but it had no effect on their homicide rate that time wasn't already taking care of. Same gun murder rate, same overall homicide rate.

no one's ever died in a gun free zone...

no one's ever died in a gun free zone.,,,

no

i do, however like i told you earlier in great detail, when i say AR i dont mean AR-15 or any other "armalite" weapon, i mean all assault rifles in general, from a Finnish man to an American man i'm disappointed at how bad you are at english which isnt even my first language.

no one's ever died in a gun free zone.)))

>Finnish man
are you a carpenter?

that's not how you spell compulsory

OP can't /thread

Fag

no one's ever died in a gun free zone.'''''''''''

no.
wait, how would that be relevant in any way?

>Let's ignore the fact where you're right and pretend that mash shooting aren't a problem

Jesus Christ, people deflect more criticisms when it comes to gun violence than feminists do when it comes to the wage gap

>a Finnish man to an American man
what are you to a russian?

He'd be a finish carpenter

Attached: come and take it.jpg (355x355, 12K)

no one's ever died in a gun free zone.

no one's ever died in a gun free zone.......

>>We've had some pretty faggotty OP's. Lot of OP's are fags. We need less fags, so let's ban all OP's. High meme capacity OP's. Shitpostting asaualt OP's. All of them.

OP is a gag. Ban all OP's.

no one's ever died in a gun free arizona.

Attached: OP_the_Faggot.jpg (2000x1617, 882K)