Me on the right

Me on the right

>left hand
Watch it taytay

wtf I hate blonde males now

>growing up my mom insisted that mom's should squeeze and grab their sons butts often and that it was normal
>only realize how weird it was as an adult
Does it count as sexual harassment? I'm serious.

no, you were asking for it slut

I knew Taylor Swift was a sexual predator.
Look at her, physically touching two people at once.
Fucking slut.

Would love to finger tay's butt 2bh.

with my tongue

he should have just hover handed like normal people in these situations

same boat. very later realized that you dont cuddle with mom on bed and biting on her neck is not normal.

He looks like the JUST guy

I was sleeping with my mom during storms until ninth grade

No wonder I'm a faggot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pleb tier

my mom dug pinworms out of my butt up until i was 14 cause i had them every other month

Geez, that chick is all over her.

>he lifted up my skirt and grabbed my ass
What a lying fuckin bitch.

You can tell by her body language she loved every second of it.

yeah, you mean the leaning away from him and into the other chick, trying to get away?

>sues this guy
>votes for trump

what did she mean by this? oh wait he isn't that famous so she didn't let him grab her by the pussy.

That guy has some balls to finger her in front of cameras and not get paid for it

What used to be called flirting is now assault. She needs to quit shaking her money maker so much if she doesn't want innocent gentlemen to get the wrong idea. Slut

Serious question.
How much jail time would you be doing to do to get to stick a finger in Taylor Swift's butthole?

Probably 2 weeks for me.
4 if I got a nugget or at least some scent on it.

I would rape her over and over again

if I knew she couldn't overpower me ;_;
or maybe that is my plan

when was putting your hand on someones butt ever flirting?

Up until the 90s when sexual harassment suits became a thing

Wow, didn't he know her ass is divinity
No mortal is allowed to touch it. She's royalty, more than that
She's literally a goddess made flesh.

That man should be executed, my fellow cuc- I mean men will not stand for this. We worship the feminine, this is blasphemy

i agree, every girl should be allowed to be touched this way.

if the girl i date hasn't been fondled and fingered by at least five hundred random guys by the time she's 21, that's grounds for a breakup. my girl should be comfortable in the embrace of other men :)

>can't reach your hand up a woman's skirt and tear her gusset gurney out to proudly display as a flag of the patriarchy

women's rights were a mistake

>gusset gurney

what did he mean by this?

>virgins who have never even held hands with a girl defending touching a strangers butt in public

The irony is palpable

That depends. What were you wearing?

lol I bet you still remember your first blow job faggot

his hand would be way too low to be actually grabbing any ass at all.

wrist articulation would allow for touching some inner tight with a couple of fingers, and that's the best scenario

My mom licked my asshole clean every night until I was 23 because I didnt want to whipe it myself

thank you for this autistic and wrong post

Honestly no, I've gotten so many they all blur together

fine, you beat me

but at what cost? can you live with the man in the mirror?

Fuck, keep the fucking taytay waifuism on fucking Sup Forums. She's a shite musician and a total slut.

Anything from jeans to pajama bottoms to nothing at all.

She also made me spoon her quite often until I was like 12. Like in the middle of the night she'd wake me up and she'd slide into my bed and I had to spoon with her.

My first bj was so awkward
and he came right in my eye

I think that whoever tries it should receive a minimum sentence of 7 years in prison followed by 10 years of parole, a $250,000 fine and put on a sexual offenders list for the rest of their perverted rapist lives

Ideally amputating their hands and testicles would be included but lets start off simple

I think ur a faggot

No. You can't sexually harass men regardless of their age, relationship to them, or their sexual orientation.

The scary thing about this is you think I'm serious

daily reminder that taytay is perfect

do you remember how long it took for those guys to cum?

How is grabbing someones ass "sexual assault"

answer: white """"people""""