Your at a bar and this guy slaps your girls arse, what do you do?

Your at a bar and this guy slaps your girls arse, what do you do?

Attached: bigboy.jpg (800x1000, 145K)

Slap his and see how he likes it

Startle him because he's probably on so much steroids his heart will give out and he'll drop dead

Punch him in the nose, run away then leave girl friend behind.

He is too fast he would catch your punch

Wait for Bulma/Chi-Chi/Videl to slap some sense to him.

He catches your hand before it reaches his arse and destroys it instantly with his tight grip

kek

Break a glass over his head and run

set beard on fire

Call the cops because that is sexual assault.

Then I shall roll trips to end this raid boss

Shoot him using my gun with quadripoligent tutors... yeah, because witha gun even a spastic person can shoot down a gay-gym pumped one...

Once again he is too fast and catches the bottle before it hits him, breaking the bottle in his hand and slapping you in the face with his glass shard covered palm

Wake up from my nightmare and scream for mommy to make some yummy tendies for my tummy.

Attached: chef apu makes a pizza.png (640x480, 664K)

I do a circle around him while wearing my inline skates and I say:

"Looking for some trouble old man?"

And then I light a cigarette with my zippo.

Attached: skates.jpg (450x450, 22K)

Your gun was taken away at the door by the bouncer because it triggered the metal detector

rip his beard off

Say "no u"

He is simply too fast for you to be even close to achieving such a task

what are quadripoligent tutors ?? i dont find it anywhere? or is duck duck go just a shit seach engine?

please spoonfeed

Wonder how I got a girl.

Tell him his mom gay

Pee on him

He doesn't speak english so he explodes your skull in between his palms for even trying to speak a language foreign to him

i give up my gf, and wait till the bar closes.
in my ninja coat, and top hat, no one can see me in the dark, so its easy to follow them to his dungeon.
ill wait like half an hour, and call my other ninja assailants. together we hatch a plan. everyone brings their katana, and together ( we 2 ) will annihilate first him, and then the slutty ex gf.

win - win

Push him over using the fact that his center of balance is so high and taking advatange of his apparent disregard for leg day since he wasn't proud enough to include them in this portrait. He breaks his hip due to age.

Attached: 7kve42p6hvle45y0bcfqqliiis9.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

Teach me the kamehameha?

He digs his toes into the solid concrete floor making him unable to be pushed over

He gave me a high five

>He digs his toes into the solid concrete floor making him unable to be pushed over

That's alright, I pushed him backward. It didn't work. The break causes the muscles in his feet to spasm from the constant dehydration he subjects himself to so that people can see his veins when he flexes. He is stuck for long minutes with now involuntarily curled toes.

Smack my girlfriends ass too but harder

>I found who was behind of it

Attached: 08llexddvyra2543743000000.jpg (473x612, 27K)

He transports himself back in time instantly, finds your mother and father on the night you were conceived then proceeds to cuck your father making your birth never happen, then returns back to where he was in time

Easy, he's 1 paper cut away from death.

Jab both my thumbs into his eye sockets and then tell him he shouldn't have skipped eyelid day.

Follow these steps.
>buy same drink as him
>take sip from drink, then go to bathroom
>snap off a wad into the drink
>leave bathroom
>swap my loaded drink with his
>grin watching him enjoy my load

Repeat as many times as I feel necessary.

Laugh because my girlfriend just loves me for my money, if she decides to leave with him go flex for 30 minutes at the bar and get another bimbo.

probably gay...looks it!..

glue her ass back together

Using my newfound strength and time powers from my new bastard origin I go back in time to the building of the bar, setting up a series of traps and supplies ensuring that upon his return the guy is immediately pantsed so that the entire bar can see his shrunken gonads bestowing upon myself ultimate victory.

it's cool, he's obviously my future self,

Attached: 28833006_10209570832221672_156578315_n.jpg (721x960, 111K)

anyone have that greentext?

Just a suggestion user

Attached: 398334.png (606x432, 168K)

>You were never born

I show him whats under my coat

Attached: epsz2q25cpe01.jpg (1080x1440, 263K)

youryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryouryour

I reply to this thread so his mother dies in his sleep. Revenge done !

Hmmm Well... He's probably more than 60, been on steroids for 20 years or more, means his dick is not functional so i would just laugh at him.
Plus, being more than 60, he still can be muscular, but not that fast, so if he gets mad, i'll set his fucking beard on fucking fire (and to the dude saying that he's too fast : Bro, i mean... come on...)

hand him a nudey mag

what' It's correct. and you are a fag

But he IS that fast.

But there is a new "me" since he did not use protection and my mom was ovulating. What do you think happens if someone else fucks my mom the moment she was ovulating and was supposed to conceive me?

His load never entered your mother because he disposed of it in your fathers throat

I throw cotton balls at him till he bleeds.

It's correct? Really? So you possess being at the bar? No, it's supposed to be You're

Pull my pants down and start masturbating while holding eye contact and reciting the pledge of allegiance.

Well did he get cucked or did he get laid? You keep changing shit. Can you just add?

>your at a bar

lmao bruhhhhhh

Take a pen and stab him in the eye with it. It doesn't need to get complicated.

Please leave tyrone, this is no place for the negro race :)

He is to fast for you to even attempt to achieve something like this

I slap my girl too to become his friend

I would just shot him dead, nothing to worry about

He could be Krampus.

Leave him, better don't fuck with Kratos

haha cuh pls go

Give him a sandwich. Obviously homeless.

I'm a tall guy who's fit. I compete in downhill and I've competed in a few other sports that you need to be agile to manage.
However I may be fit but I'm not match for someone like that, I still think I'd manage to stab him with a pen...

"M-M-Master Roshi?
You're real?"

Can't do anything. That girl is his now.

Punch the OLD FUCK

put on my robe and wizard hat and cast a spell kek

I am a fat guy. I won't fight him. I will just roll over him.

fucking lost it lol!

He looks like the worst kind if narcissistic faggot. I'd ask to see his shrivelled roid mangina then floor him with my full, hetero, big boy benis.

Fucking bad ass.

He doesn't. He takes the slap like a real man and winks at you.

Attached: Grammar_NAZI.jpg (640x934, 55K)

There isn't enough future left for you to get there user. Are you single by any chance?

What is under there? Show me show me show me

Hip throw him into the ground and call his no-core-strength manlet ass an ambulance.

You're trying too hard. Stop changing the fucking story, you homo

He's going to a grave fast.

Light that silly beard on fire

There is a good chance that his life will end before my will do.I would say to him that I will desecrate his grave to hurt his family mentally.

report him for sexual assault and ruin his life forever

Get out of there as nothing had happened, then learn about his training routines during the next three months, learn where he lives, learn lockpicking skills. When he's at the gym leave a pineapple in a part of his house, could be in the shower, could be inside a cupboard, repeat once a week, for a month or two, make sure to jam his wifi to disable any cameras he might install. Next, start placing pineapples in other places, in his car, in his locker, in his favorite gym machine. At the end of the year he'll have developed acute paranoia, he'll stop going to the gym, probably move elsewhere and stay at home in fear, keep placing pineapples wherever he goes, buy pineapple fragrance and spray it all over his home, his car, his clothes, his stuff,... he'll stop eating, his gains will drop. If he hasn't commited suicide by then, shoot him in the knee.

kek

He's intimidating because he has muscles? Fucking pussies. Take a martial arts class. Actual skill > muscle.

If he slapped anyone ass that I came into a bar with, he'd get pieced up.