Curb

Is it as good as I hear it is? From the sound of things it's on the level of Seinfeld.
I'm looking for a new show to watch and I'm really considering it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14ECj4OcCC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is.

It's basically George Costanza turned up to 11: the show.

It's pretty common knowledge, but just in case you didn't know, George was pretty much Larry's character insert.

It's pretty, pretty good.

I find it a little hit-or-miss. When it's off it isn't terrible, but when Larry is in form it's gut-bustingly funny.

Anyone excited to see it come back now that Trump's president? I feel like it gave Larry a fuckton of material to work with.

It's superior to seinfeld. George is the main character

It's not as good as Seinfeld. It's Seinfeldesque, but the humor is more raw. and jewish.

meaning if you don't want to watch a bunch of jews acting like jews, don't watch it. seinfeld is infinitely more relatable than this show.

that said it's definitely a 10/10

It's good stuff.

>After a five-year hiatus, on June 14, 2016, it was announced that Larry David will be returning for a ninth season of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
>HBO stated that production is expected to begin in fall 2016 with a planned air date of 2017.
Get hyped.

it's better than seinfeld

>Twin Peaks is back
>Curb is back

GET

I didn't know that Before, Brilliant.
Just watched the first episode, loved it. David is Wonderful, love the raw realism, the way it has cringe moments you could easily experience in real life, very relatable.
What's the Best season I have to look forward to?

It's been a while since I watched it, and I marathoned it, so it's all kind of one big blob, but personally I think it is at its best when Leon comes along. Larry and Leon's interactions are usually gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=14ECj4OcCC0

A lot of the George stories in Seinfeld are actually based on real life Larry David situations.

>Stop scratching your balls and tell me where it is! Alright, just get me the fucking head, alright?! Get me the fucking head, alright!? Both of you, I've had it! You four-eyed fuck and you fat piece of shit, get me the head!

never marry a jewish woman

pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, good

Topkek

It has many of the same hallmarks of Seinfeld: no hugging, no learning, every story wraps up very neatly, observational humor about everyday social encounters, trivial social faux pas treated like the most important thing in the world, etc.

It's an improvement on Seinfeld for many reasons: most of the dialogue is improvised which adds to the realism, it's on HBO so they can swear and dive into topics that Seinfeld would skirt around, seasons are only 10 episodes instead of 20 or whatever so you're only getting the best material/no filler.

The one thing Seinfeld has over Curb is the quality of the actors. With the exception of some recurring roles like Suzy and Leon, you can't beat the George/Kramer/Elaine lineup. Larry is about equal with Jerry.

Sounds good
That first paragraph would describe my day to day life pretty perfectly.
The second episode is Gold too.
>That's my Mother's Water
>BLEURGHH
>Shoe Whore

I like it way more than Seinfeld personally

The mel brooks season was GOAT

Agreed, best season is either the Producers or Seinfeld reunion.

>From the sound of things it's on the level of Seinfeld.

It's actually better. Less memes, more kikery and anti-PC humor.

it's great but the production values in the first season are worse than later episodes fyi

Who else got a boner from that Julia/Larry meeting when Julia said how she wanted to be on HBO so she could say "cocksucker"? It sounded so filthy coming out of her kike mouth, it got me off.

Top-level Jewish comedy. Funniest sitcom ever made.

Its good if not predictable. Seinfeld, it was variation of the same themes

Curb is just everyone hates Larry, always

I think Seinfeld was funnier at times with the more vulgar topics because they had clever ways of skirting around actually saying them. Whereas on Curb they say anything they please.

>Beloved cunt

Curb is great, but the true successor to Seinfeld is It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

I concur
That sounds about right.

>What's the Best season I have to look forward to?

They're all great. Watch them sequentially. The Seinfeld season is glorious.

I just looked at my shelf. It's been a couple of months since my last marathon. If I was going to watch a season tomorrow, I'd go with... hmmm... 6.

I like the earlier seasons more, because the cinematography makes it super comfy. 3 or 4 is probably my favorite.
Richard Lewis is best character with the obvious exception of Larry himself.

When you knew that the show was going to be right off it
Watch it OP

The problem with titling something the greatest show since slice bread is that you start to over hype it for yourself.

Having had said that, it is hilarious!

I prefer the earlier seasons since they tend to be more believable (to an extent) but they are all great comedy.