I've got something like a pimple shit on my penis, should I be worried has anyone experienced the same thing ?

I've got something like a pimple shit on my penis, should I be worried has anyone experienced the same thing ?

Attached: IMG_20180316_151822.jpg (2738x2900, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/noZtiLf8RB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ps. Sorry for the shit

hello cancer

Not a med fag, but I know from experience that that is a sebaceous cyst. It's a hereditary thing. My father gave me the talk about them when i was young. Most of them will dissipate with time, but they do have a knack for getting infected. Keep it clean, but if it swells more or produces puss, you should see a doctor. It isn't cancer and it isn't an STD (because you are a virgin).

Oh, and don't put off going to the doctor if it starts to swell up. I did that the first time one of mine got out of control, and i ended up having to get it surgically cut out, by a cute nurse nonetheless. They will give you antibiotics and it will drain on it's own and it will stink.

Centipedes? In your vagina?

I'm not a virgin luckily I get laid a lot but always protection but before the pimple I got from my new gf an oral after that day she got a pimple on her lip and I got on my penis

>because you are a virgin
Top kek

Srsly, does it hurt at all?, that looks like three bumps grouped together, right?

It's a fucking sebaceous cyst.

>I got from my new gf an oral after that day she got a pimple on her lip and I got on my penis
You're shitting me?

HSV-1 is also spread by oral sexual contact and can cause genital herpes

"herpies simplex on dick" is what I googled

Are your balls also wrapped inside the condom?

It doesn't hurt when is stays untouched but when I push it with a little effort it bothers me , the sad thing is that now I worry if it hurts if I get a boner I try not to get hard while having this

Probably an ingrown hair or a pimple. Squeeze the puss out, put some peroxide on it, and it will be fine in a day.

Ok, OP try popping it...

Also, a better pic before you do. thank you from the Sup Forums medical team.

It's a normal pimple/boil. Just keep drinking water and cleaning it

>I push it with a little effort it bothers me
Sorry Bro. Go see a doctor. That's likely herpies.

She doesn't have std I am her first I had oral herpes thought when I get a bit of anxious it appears on my lip but I'm sure this is not herpes maybe it appeared because of the shaving too

And don't fucking touch it and rub anywhere on your body until you are 100% what it is. If it's herpies, it's very contagious at this point, you could move it around your body.

It's the appearence, the three bumps so close. Are they all poppable?

I ain't pump that motherfuckin huge pimple it'll hurt !! I love it as it is eventually it will look like having 3 balls

Fuck you idiots.
It's a cyst. Go to the doctor though, They will check to see if it is infected. I've had dozens of them in my life and could spot one from a mile a way.

Are they three different bumps, or is that a crater?

Do you had pimple on the head also ? That would be a hell

Might be this
youtu.be/noZtiLf8RB8

Don't listen to the devil. He's gonna lie to you.

nice trips satan.

Attached: 1519193326717.gif (330x271, 1.44M)

DON'T POP IT LIKE A ZIT. That's how cysts get infected. It will drain naturally. If it gets bigger tenfold, obviously see a doctor. Warm washcloths applied directly can help pull it out. Hydrogen Peroxide is your friend as well.

Better look

Attached: IMG_20180316_154717.jpg (3135x3543, 1.72M)

>Do you had pimple on the head also
>Do you had
no. it only happens on the ballsack and sometimes on the base of the shaft.

Focus?

That looks bad. And it's where a condom does not cover. dude, see a doctor.

I also have 3 nipples

Attached: IMG_20180316_154845.jpg (1512x2356, 1.33M)

yeah man that is a cyst. back off of it. let it go. warm, wet towel. it will draw the shit out.

>where the condom doesn't cover

you know you're meant to put the balls in right?

Well, whatever it is, see a doctor.
It's your dick. It's important.
Lose a leg, shiiiit, you have another. Lose your dick? what you gonna do?

Attached: 1501676240705.gif (504x686, 268K)

Except it will keep coming back until the sac is removed. Go to a doctor they will excise it and remove the capsule

kek

...Use your other dick? duh...

>you know you're meant to put the balls in right?

Yeah.. I mean you`d be a idiot not to.. right?

Attached: 1517149123073.jpg (600x378, 110K)

holy fuck dude is it that bad they have to remove his sack?

Q, is the skin broken? is there any liquid seeping out? If you put a paper napkin on it, is there a little discharge?

You need to buy Epsom salts and bathe it with that mixed into warm water 3-4x daily for 3 days then get a needle heated red hot by a lighter to pierce it and then drain the fluids then more Epsom salts.
Otherwise you risk a permanent scar and women will forever think std.
Good luck OP!

jesus christ people are stupid. It's a skin lesion. They cut it out. At worst they will have to sew the sack back together.

all I can tell you is that you are a gross motherfucker and you make me sick to my stomach

Or, instead of taking advice off Sup Forums, you could see a fucking doctor.

>buy Epsom salts and bathe it with that mixed into warm water 3-4x daily for 3 days then get a needle heated red hot by a lighter to pierce it and then drain the fluids then more Epsom salts
does this make chlorine gas? OP, this is B. Take advice at your own risk.

Could be srotum maggots. Better get it checked out before your dick has to be amputated.

Original Sebaceous Cyst Fag here. The epsom salt bath is great advice, it will draw the puss shit out. But DO NOT try to drain it yourself with a lighter heated needle. You are begging for an infection that will end up taking your whole sack with it. If you aren't a hobo or a 3rd world fag, go to a doctor. They will "lance" it, pic related. But they will numb it up first. You will feel nothing. It will be sore and sensitive for a few weeks after, but you won't have a green fucking infection crawling through your manhood.

Attached: scs-05-30-01.jpg (250x250, 3K)

>3rd world fag
Judging from the pic he is muhrican, so a doctor is not an option, smartass.

I'm from Greece

>being such a fucking fag you can spot nationality from a close up ballsack pic
>not knowing about obamacare

do you shave? i get that if my razor is blunting

Is that a shit in the toilet in the background? If yes, you need to see doc about that too because that doesn’t look healthy.

>can spot nationality from a close up ballsack pic
kek

Registered nurse (masters degree) here. It looks like Folliculitis. Just an infection. It also, could be a cyst as previously stated. However, if you have more than one, I would have to assume Folliculitis.

>should I be worried has anyone experienced the same thing ?

Yeah, I saw it on your penis last night, just before I stuck mine up your ass.

holy shit how did it take this long for someone to call this out? it was the first thing i spotted

You got the herps, faggit.

It will either be a cyst or an ingrown hair. If you can't pop it or it doesn't go down on it's own just go and see a doctor. I had one that swelled up whilst I was in Amsterdam and made my dick point to the side so I just stuck a blade in and drained it out. If you do it yourself make sure to use a Stanley knife, gloves, and anti-bacterial gel.

I once got a massive (snow pea sized) white thing on my sack. It was there for months. Eventually, I took a sewing pin, dipped it in isopropal alcohol, and started stabbing it. eventually, I was able to get a thick stream of pus out of it, and I drained it like that. hasnt come back since, and its been a while. Would not recommend without advice/help from someone with medical experience. (mom is a retired pharmacist, she was the one who recommended I try stabbing it.) Pain from the procedure was minimal. Now it just feels a bit thicker skin-ed than the rest of the sack.

>nurse
>masters degree
pick one

Brian, thats normal. It's from shaving.

Not everyone is a ballsack expert like you are, dear sir.

Get your shit together and go see a doctor, could be scrotum maggots. If they are removed early enough they might be able to save your balls.

>green
>fucking
>infection
>crawling
>manhood
>tasty

MSN

Congrats user u have aids

>I found who was behind of it

Attached: 123cwfa13p8g2544566000000.jpg (473x449, 26K)

Main stream nurse?

I'm only an expert because i have one. Sorry you can't relate.

Attached: 1516409573037.jpg (700x700, 53K)

Close

Missed School, Nigga.

Got it.

My Shitty Nuts

I have one too, but am no expert for ballsacks in general. I prefer chicks over men.

You stank ass poopy ass dick in the booty ass nigga

that's like owning a gun and being uniformed about guns. testicles are a complicated and volatile thing.

fpbp

I still can't tell someones nationality just by seeing his dick and ballsack.
Where did you learn that?

I wish my gf would give me an oral

Attached: 5B62EBD3-7643-4AC7-BA19-0FCBBB52AE3C.jpg (764x765, 113K)

wrong user faggot. i was the one calling that ballsack nationality spy out.

oops, my mistake

Attached: 1492822472910.jpg (533x763, 30K)