Guys, What is life?

Guys, What is life?

I'm thinking of cheating on my gf of 6 years. Let me explain.

I'm at uni, in my final year, in fact, final few months. Been going for drinks with my social circle a lot as of late, me and cute thing have been getting a cute little 20 year old thing closer. We've been making jokes and fucking for the last few weeks however last night after a few drinks she let me use her phone, I had a look through her pictures with her permission, and got to scroll through her nudes, she even watched me as I did it and let me send a few to my phone. She'll be moving away in 3 months after uni. I keep thinking about her.

I have the perfect gf. Shes amazing. There are no problems. But this other girl, I keep thinking about fucking her and its not going away. Its not helped by the fact she tells me the things she does in in bed, such as anal. My girlfriend does it too, but again the side girl is on my mind.

In this position, what would you do? Do I just fap so much over the nudes the feeling goes away? Or do I take her out somewhere fuck her brains out till I dont think about her no more?

Attached: 9591dcb4072de9940b88ecf97485a3ef.jpg (408x496, 24K)

>I'm thinking of cheating on my gf
>We've been making jokes and fucking for the last few weeks

me and a cute 20 year old thing *

Wtf am i writing

jokes about fucking* sorry guys, im actually quite drunk.

So you're obviously insanely stupid and I cant believe you need someone to explain this to you. But you're willing to fuck things up with your perfect girlfriend of 6 years that's amazing and does anal for some thot that is leaving in a few months. Dude. You're legitimately retarded.

I know this, this is the logical explanation.

But it doesn't stop what is going on in my head. It doesn't stop the temptation. I've actually not been getting drunk with her just in case something happens. Its still here.

Hi user, do you think your girlfriend will cheat on you one day, or she already did it? You could fuck her and then never talk ever again and fulfill your fantasy, without leaving any trace. I know how you feel, you know what helps? A good fap. It will make you think clearly, and if you still want to fuck her after you fap just do it. But remember there will be no way back! If you really love her keep your dick in the pants and stop being close with the other girl. Anyway, post pics of her

Lol go fuck her then you dumb cunt. you deserve the repercussions

Are you telling me you've been with someone and no one else has ever tempted you?

is your girlfriend the type that would be cool with an open relationship or even a threesome? you've been together for 6 years, surely you should have some inkling on how she'd react. either way, I suggest not cheating on her. that shit will cut deep and give her serious insecurities, despite her doing nothing wrong in this situation

I have user, but it's not worth it. It never is. If you can hide it prefectly, then sure go for it but the guilt will eat you alive. Don't cheat, user, your gf loves you and that's more than most of the people on here can say.

has your girl ever expressed any interest in a threesome? has the side chick? if you could make that happen itd probably be pretty sweet for everyone, and since side chick leaves in a few months there wouldnt be time for it to get weird

I have passed on so much pussy when I was younger and now I regret it! So go guck the side chick my friend, YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!!

Post the nudes.

>I have the perfect gf. Shes amazing.
You should stop bullshitting us

Well, you deserve to be alone sir. At least thell the truth to her.

this

We did actually have a threesome when we were getting together, its something I might consider trying.

Fuck it, the plan is either invite her round then get her and my girlfriend drunk so it "just happens" or just fap over these nudes till my dick falls off.

That's not the point. There will always be temptations in relationships and otherwise. Are you thinking you want a relationship with this other girl? Do you think it would work out? If not, let it go.

You can't get the idea of fucking her out of your head, but that's just life. Sex is awesome but love is better. If you cannot get over this temptation, maybe you're not in love with your girlfriend. But then you need to respect her. Be honest. End it.

If it's just sexual temptation, then I'm sorry to say, youngfag, you gotta deal with it. Get over it. It's not worth it. Take it from someone who has cheated. It's bad. You'll either feel guilty or you won't. If you do, it's terrible. If you don't, you will eventually.

I hate that I did that. The times I got away with it still feel terrible. And the time my girlfriend found out tore her apart. God, it was terrible.

If you want to fuck this girl, break up with your girlfriend. That's the rule you should have for yourself. Don't be selfish. Then you can decide if it's worth it. Be an honest person, for yourself as much as for your girlfriend.

>cheating
>ever

Thank you, user.

Oh, the beta in this post hurts. You've clearly never been involved in a long-term relationship. This fucking feeling of fucking another girl always fucking happens, it's just natural and it eats your soul every godamn day.

I totally get you OP, although I'd recommend you not to do anything unless you're completely sure your gf won't find out.