Still worth listening to?

still worth listening to?

why is the girl hiding

>worth
go back to your gaming subreddit

(Yeah)

I wouldn't care if he was a racist serial killer desu,I separate the art from the artist and everyone should

(Yeah)

but seriously its absolute kino.

Give it time, the accusations aren't even that bad.

(Yeah)

but the context will now forever change or skew some of the meanings inevitably

(Yeah)
The girls were 16 which is legal in most of the United States. If he was 30+ and doing shit with a 14 that's a different story.

(Yeah)

Why what's this guy done? I love the album btw definitely should listen OP

jerked off on Skype and solicited nudes from underage girls

Underrated

Is that it?

>akshually it's ephebophilia

Dog, if u continually masturbating to and grooming a 15 year old with no tits who probably still wore braces and got lunch made by their parents, u a weird fuck.

Maybe u should hang yourself.

(Yeah)

That is it. His career is over because of something he did 15 years ago when he was young and naive. Shame.

>If they don't put me away, well it'll be a miracle

>Dog
>u

You need to go back to Instagram.

Fuck no

>24
>Young and naive
Oh sweetie, you'll get there eventually.

I'D SEX ALL THESE CRYING BABIES IF I KNEW THAT THEIR MOTHERS WOULDN'T CRY
I'D HOLD THEM DOWN AND PENETRATE REAL SOFT
JUST TO LET A PIECE OF MYSELF CUM

Ironic because you're the one still listening to the shitty 'emo' band for 15 year old losers.

Nah I agree but unless you are 40 years old and didn't go to high school in the past 15 years, you'd know that a lot of 16 year olds are pretty much identical to 21+ year olds now due to taking the pill at such an early age. If the girl he was skyping with had no tits and braces then I 100% agree with you. Those faggots need to be gassed. Also, you can't be that naive to the point where you've never heard of fan girl groupies lying about their age, right Mr. Reddit spacing?

and he admitted to sexually assaulting a girl, no it wasn't because he was young and naive, a lot of people are young and naive and aren't driven to sexually assault young teenage girls. He's been strongly with sex addiction for years and "apparently" has recently overcome it in sobriety but still.

>sexually assaulting a girl
No he didn't.

Yes he did

read literally any recent article. brought the girl to a back room to "look for a coat" pinned her against a wall with his knee between her legs and forcibly kissed her.

t. reddit

Not him but she's lucky not to have PTSD after that. Omg she was so lucky to escape

I mean, yeah, but talking to a 15yo should make it clear that they're nowhere near the mental age of 21, everything else being smoke an mirrors. And sure, young girls might be lying, not gonna argue that. But why take them seriously wrt to sex/flirts when one would disregard everything else they say? Besides, dude was 24, there's a point where one srsly should stop pulling the "lol gonna behave like 18 nbd" card. Otherwise, I agree

Mad because no one wanted to touch your dong when you were 16? Oh wait, you probably still are.

This. That's like so fucking traumatizing like it's not even funny. That emotional scarring is on level with being waterboarded or witnessing a friend get their head blown off. Thoughts and prayers are with that girl (Sad!)

bro she's very open about her PTSD from those experiences what are you talking about

only nu-males will whine about this while chads do this all the time. You can get away with anything and girls will love you for it for taking the initiative. (not even joking)

>implying it ever was

yes.

Yeah millions upon millions of women are "sexually assaulted." They weren't raped, or fingered, no penetration. Just a fucking kiss. Not gonna hurt them. Yeah it's wrong to an extent but it's not gonna fucking hurt her and its definitely not something to cry about or to bring up years later

i can tell you haven't made many friends

you must not be very handsome. girls love guys who make the first move.

Nah man as much as I hate the "soyboy" meme, it's proven that most women are attracted to dominant men.

you're trolling, the girl wouldn't try to ruin this guys career over a decade after it happened if it didn't still affect her.

Soyboy isn't a meme.

You don't think she's gonna make any money off of this????? Does Sup Forums take the cake for the most naive board?

Well, then everything's alright, no? I mean, these allegations won't really hurt someone whose carrer was already basically over. And if it did hurt him, then Lacey can cry about it in 15 years lmao

I bet she forgot about this until all the allegations came up and then she realized she can get her 15 seconds of fame. Face it dude, girls love dominant men. Even social justice warriors will not date soyboys.

>Does Sup Forums take the cake for the most naive board?
By very, very far. That's saying a lot too. /mlp/ exists.

Does anyone even remember 2002? Skype did not exist. I don't know if that was a bad on the part of the journalist or the girl but why does no one find this odd?

(Yeah)

The songs are literally about how he was a dick who didn't treat women right but now he's realised his mistakes and regrets them deeply and is trying to become a better person. They were always about this, they were always obviously about this and anyone who can't listen to it now is either following the crowd or wasn't listening originally

This. Deja was full of himself and then TDAG (even the album title) deal with his personal problems. It's very confessional. He has a lot of guilt.

The "jerking on Skype" part is actually a complete non-issue:
>The last time Garey says she had contact with Lacey was when she was 22 or 23; he Skyped her while masturbating. “I know I should’ve turned it off, but there’s something in me that couldn’t,” she says. “This will definitely stay with me for the rest of my life.”
Nothing at all illegal or wrong with that

The part that is the issue is the alleged soliciting of nude pictures of underage girl

Listened to it yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it still. So yes.

This. If anything people should shit on YFW and Deja more, since this was when he committed the accusations. Post TDAG is when he realizes he has a problem. More praise to their newer albums and less to the older.

>skype didn't get video calling until 2007
hmmm

(Yeah)
T: listened to full discog including demos etc. today

Yes. Separate the art from the artist. The Devil And God will always be one of my favorite albums regardless of what things the people behind it did.