Apologize. Dont be mean. Dont be snarky. Actually apologize for something

Apologize. Dont be mean. Dont be snarky. Actually apologize for something.

I stole this one kids comic book back in 7th grade. I'm sorry about that, even though he was kind of a douche.

I meant apologize to George you madman!

I'm sorry that I'm not sorry for anything.

I used my sisters used panties to sniff and masturbate

Sorry sis

I'm sorry George.

I'm also sorry Sup Forums for doubting Kek.

I'm sorry I've never seen a Star Wars movie.

I'm sorry nobody had the guts to tell you that your ideas just weren't that good after 1980

it's not your fault, but at least you made me wary of echo chambers

George should apologize for contributing to the downfall of Hollywood cinema. Star Wars was a mistake

I hadn't up until a year ago. They're ight.

I'm so sorry people bullied you into selling Star Wars to Disney to make soft remakes, comparing Stormtroopers to nazi's and white supremacists, diversity for the sake of diversity and just overall bland shit movies that will be forgotten in 5 months

I'm sorry I mailed you my severed thumb. In hindsight the ring finger made more sense.

i'm sorry that i kicked too much ass at battlefront ii

I'm sorry for repeating Redditlettermedia's shitty opinions as if it was undeniable fact. They ended up selling out to Disney anyways.

I'm sorry you had to give up making kino cinema like American Graffiti to make children's movies about teddy bears and Gungans for the rest of your career.

I'm also genuinely sorry these kids movies made for kids got taken over by adolescent minded manbabies, so even the things you were forced to make brought you absolutely no pleasure at all.

I truly am sorry George.

Agreed. Lucas is a snarky diva. Fuckhead should've manned up with a sequel trilogy instead of selling out. Apologize you clown.

I'm sorry, George.

i-i-i-i-i-i'm s-s-sorry, Mr Lucas......................

This faggot raped the orequels and made star wars into intolerable kids shit. Even if TFA was a rehash it was dtill better then any fucking garbage hes made in the last twenty years. Fuck that bearded cuckold.

TFA was much worse and you have no cinematic vision

Prequals were full of shitty kids and CGI cancer. Atleast tfa was cool in some parts.

The CGI looked fantastic you Gen Z retard.

>Muh practical effects in my soulless movie

>made star wars into intolerable kids shit
Star Wars already was intolerable kids shit. This is why cinema should be restricted to artistically literate elites and not members of the plebeian masses such as yourself.

The cgi was fucking shit. Get lucases hack cock out of your mouth you retarded sheep. Atlest TFAs plot wasnt fucking contrived shit, even if it wasnt that original.

How old were you when they came out 2 5 and 8?

They looked great in theaters, and their ambient soul still had more soul and more star wars soul than tfa

You call me plebian while you defend the artisticly contrived shit that is the prequels? What kind of mental gymnastics do you use to describe that?

They looked great in theaters. the cgi for the falcon chase in TFA already has aged. Theres literally nothing good in tfa

Their plots were fucking idiotic and the effects looks like they came out of 1995 buzz lighthears asshole. Atleast TFA had practical effects i could enjoy while its plot was a sad rehash of original star wars.

Prequel effects aged like milk. They had nothing as cool as this motherfucker in the prequels.

How old are you? They looked gorgeous in theaters. Granted im saw AOTC in IMAX. For the time the technology was completely immersive.

>Atleast TFA had practical effects i could enjoy
Like what? Han solo firing a gun at a door? Bread being baked? Stupid aliens? Yea

Wait, why do you post a screenshot of a character from Labyrinth?

I fucking told you lot a year ago that The Farce Awakens was shit and I was constantly jumped on by Mickey Mouse shills. Now nobody is defending this turd anymore. I guess the shills will be back in time for Rogue 1.

Yea that niggers 3 seconds of screentime really made me think

If anything I ever said led to you selling Star Wars and that piece of The Force Awakens being made, I sincerely apologize.

It looks as convincing as a Doctor Who extra. The Mon Calamari in Rogue One look especially shitty what with their mouths being BLACK MAWS with no detail. Instead of painting CGI over Spider-Man Disney should enhance their shitty looking puppets.

>Rogue 1
SAFETY PINS
STORMTROOPERS ARE WHITE SUPREMACISTS

You take that fucking back you stupid nigger bitch. The aliens were fucking beautiful. Even if your undeveloped retard brain thought they were cool when you were a fucking toddler doesnt make it cool.

How old was she?

The puppets look gorgeous, alot better then the poirly made recycled costumes and CGI that looks like cow shit in the prequels. Go fuck yourselves you contraion retarded fucks.

How old are you. you didnt even watch the prequels in theaters did you. AOTC coruscant chase was worth the ticket alone

They looked like a cutscene from s shitty ps2 game. Id rather have models and cool puppets and a mediocore story then shitty fucking cgi effects and no puppets with a fucking awful story.

It looked amazing in theaters

s-sorry George, we weren't worthy of you this I know now.

Sorry I made fun of your goiter and autistic meddling with the original trilogy.

Sorry about making fun of the prequels although i still think they are shit, but I'm willing to accept that I think their shit because I'm stupid and I didn't understand them.

p-pls come back George!

It looked like boring shit in the theaters and i was already bored by that point. Get fucked lucas shill

Dude the coruscant nightlife in ep II and then again in ep III was the tits

Hey I did that too!
>tfw sniffing my mom's panties by accident
They smelled like death

I'm sorry that people hate you for the prequels. Sure, they're bad, but at least they're not pandering to whiny fanboy faggots who just wanted them to be like old Star Wars.

I've tried to trick myself into like Episode 7! As of right now I can't. It was just so fucking bad.

What the fuck is the safty pin thing?

why did they even have a coruscant nightlife in ROTS? weren't they at war for years? wasnt there a huuuge fucking space battle over the planet at the literal start of the movie?

she was 17
I was 14

Star wars should be like old star wars. Fuck lucass hacky cgi and shit soap opera storylines.

well we didnt see the nightlife we saw the nighttime from their apartments and then the temple stuff

Basically a silent protest against Trump, cause they think he's gonna genocide LGBT people

Here's one of those whiny fanboy faggots I was talking about.

Im fucking LGBT and i voted for him. What is wrong with america when people supposedly with me want to bring in rapefugees who hate my kind?

Because you have shittaste just like your idol george "the hack" lucas, and anyone with your kind of mindset shouldnt be anywhere near a star wars production team.

Shhh, the liberals think and talk for you, aren't you happy that they know exactly what you want :^)?

Ew, too old.

Get mad again.