Taking care of your teeth ?

taking care of your teeth ?

Attached: 1357112487903.jpg (800x500, 33K)

No, not for years. They were a bit of a mess.

I just spent $2200 over 2 days getting them all fixed, though. Just one hour appointments, marathon style. 7 the first day, 5 the next. Feels good, man.

From this point on, my answer is "yes".

Honestly I have taken terrible care of my teeth over my life but luckily they're in good shape due to genetics.

Attached: nxRev.jpg (812x960, 87K)

no i fucked up

I never took care of my teeth and I'll be fine cause my post will end with 7

Yes, I went before the government tries to take my Medicaid away. Got 3 fillings, removed a wisdom tooth, and I got them cleaning. Feels good man.

See?

Attached: 1282804670774.jpg (251x251, 6K)

I just got dental recently (30 years old) had an infected tooth pulled. Getting another dead one pulled and having a fake put in and still have a bunch more fillings to go

Like a boss

Attached: IMG_6257.gif (320x240, 1.32M)

Is all of my post ending with 7 or what?

If this particular post ends up AGAIN with 7 it I'll be the greatest achievement in my entire life, which is very sad.

Attached: 1513897843081.jpg (501x810, 95K)

Good.

You'll feel so much better. Even if you think it didn't affect you, it probably did at some level.

I neglected my teeth my whole life... not sure why. I had depression and anxiety issues, and was homeless for a few years when I was a teenager, which fucked them up pretty badly.

Just got them all sorted now at 34, and my social interactions are 100 times better. All my issues were close to the gum line, and I never show my teeth when smiling or speaking, so nobody knew... but I did. It brought me a lot of shame, and really fucked with my confidence.

I'm 25 and I was homeless for the last 3 years. ( And I'm still homeless if u wanna know )
How did you manage to get out of this? I don't have any family, friends or connection anymore, I'm just leeching from the government and thinking about throwing myself under a train.

Tried to get a lot of fish in your diet and it'll do wonders for your teeth in the long run… A family member of mine really ate fish and has dealt with dental problems this whole life. I'm running strong with a full set of teeth and no problems, and as of late I rarely brush my teeth

Attached: IMG_4218.jpg (720x703, 53K)

not him but I had a roommate who was homeless and pretty much only signed up for housing. Do what he did except actually look for a job while you're in school. If you're not smart just try to last long enough to find a job and do some networking. Free food, free housing, and free money.

I'm talking about joining a University btw. I have a fever right now and spaced that part out.

Nowadays yeah but not when I was younger and now I have like 20 fillings and periodontitis

You should you moocher

Get a job

I just got tired of being tired and sad, I guess... I dropped out of school in grade 8, so just started at the bottom.

The past 6 years:

Went to a homeless shelter, got a minimum wage job. Saved money, got an apartment. Worked min wage for a year, applied for a better job and got it. Applied for another after a year, got it... then once again.

Worked really hard, excelled at my job, nearly doubled my wage in 3 years. Met a good girl who moved in with me, halving my rent and doubling my income.

We bought a house on the ocean, on one acre of land just over a year ago. Things are really good... I bike a lot (40km per day) stay active in general. I'm noticing a massive effect on my mental health by improving my physical health.

Sounds like utter bullshit, but somehow I did it. Just stay focused, and try not to think too far ahead or you'll get overwhelmed. Take it one day to the next, but never stop grabbing at opportunities.

> periodontitis

This. My gums are a mess and my smile is ugly as fuck because my gums are so red and big.

This shit has me really depressed because doctor says i can do nothing about it, just take care of them as best as i can and wait for them to slowly fall off.