I need vocals, someone to sing/along over my original music

idk where i should post this but since it's music-

i don't see a category where people looking for collaboration are, like craiglist musicians section,

so i can't pay you, but my music is original stuff,

your voice doesnt have to be opera level, a lot of the stuff is almost child-song like, or teen like, or just normal voice, but nice sounding is a plus

like postal service voice,

or one of those clean vocal voices for post modern metalcore bands- not the screeching or screaming or growling, the crystal clear milky voice tone

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/mike-j-cabell
youtube.com/channel/UC9uxb_-OgJZiy8kmYGz3L3Q/featured
youtu.be/f7IUE5WAg-Q
soundcloud.com/daniel-song-20/anything-for-us-to-be-happy
soundcloud.com/daniellovepoemsong/apple-of-your-eye
soundcloud.com/daniel-song-20/keeping-it-written-anything
soundcloud.com/denial-gnos/couple
soundcloud.com/denial-gnos/to-a-new-found-land-danielsong
soundcloud.com/denial-gnos/poorsoul-danielsong
soundcloud.com/daniellovesongsoundcloud/being-a-tree
soundcloud.com/daniel-song-20/same-and-similar-daniel-song
soundcloud.com/daniellovepoemsong/halfwaythere
youtube.com/watch?v=f7IUE5WAg-Q
soundcloud.com/daniellovesongsoundcloud/daniel-song-making-a-right
youtube.com/watch?v=tl3D5dYQWjs
soundcloud.com/daniellovesongsoundcloud/daniel-song-lessons-on-flying
soundcloud.com/daniellovesongsoundcloud/thinkingofus
youtube.com/watch?v=DzfaACo7xfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soundcloud.com/mike-j-cabell here

what do you need

actually i change my mind, i want a cover band to be the bajnd for my published original music

mfw i said
>you're
before seeing the bit at the bottom

;;

youtube.com/channel/UC9uxb_-OgJZiy8kmYGz3L3Q/featured

actually if you could cover my entire songs, more than just the vocals :D...

im thinking itd be better if i get a cover band and went live.. but i'd be sitting in the back since i can't play instruments except for like a tamborine

in my local area maybe..

nice btw

nice audio, nice vocals, nice instrumentals

i can see u being on top charts like one of those acoustic celebs like john mayer or james blunt but better or even like ed sheeran

i mean to post that to michael j cabell

Thanks bro. Any lyrics for the songs on your YouTube?

yea actually i have lyrics to all of them.. i guess i would have to show you en example of how it sounds like..

it's basically all on my branches of soundcloud whose song titles are similar/same- they are archived from years ago, the voice is very cringe- soundcloud.com/namedanielsong go to the followers from that and you will see my other soundclouds that are mine, so you can hear me singing the lyrics. if u cant make them out, i also have it published as poetry into a book i published on fastpencil, and i also memorized every song i made lyrics/sound so i can articulate if it's hard to make out.

i commented on your youtube and subscribed and i commented on your soundcloud song

and followed ur twitter

i might have to settle for just having my music the way it is, but itd be cool if people covered my stuff even at a leisurely level as doing for fun and interacting

youtu.be/f7IUE5WAg-Q

thats me
and what it sounds like with my current audio recording skills(clueless)

lyric link is broken m80

if the collab got kind of serious/pro , then i'd use like a discord voice chat to discuss intonation and whatever, and since i have so many songs/lyricsforthem i can reference better, some of them are fine imo, comparatively, and someone could easily cover some songs I recorded .. on my soundcloud one of them is called 'apple of your eye', simple, just guitar reverb/delay voice. very short, also a song i made called 'couple with imagination', or 'all you ahve to do, keeping it written', simply strumming, just guitar and voice, and maybe reverb

i'm satisfied with some like this, but someone could do it justice: soundcloud.com/daniel-song-20/anything-for-us-to-be-happy
soundcloud.com/daniellovepoemsong/apple-of-your-eye
soundcloud.com/daniel-song-20/keeping-it-written-anything
soundcloud.com/denial-gnos/couple

then there are some that needs to just be redone since it's too long or mistakes made - soundcloud.com/denial-gnos/to-a-new-found-land-danielsong
soundcloud.com/denial-gnos/poorsoul-danielsong
soundcloud.com/daniellovesongsoundcloud/being-a-tree
soundcloud.com/daniel-song-20/same-and-similar-daniel-song

or just ugly voice: soundcloud.com/daniellovepoemsong/halfwaythere

yea i uploaded the wrong thing, this is the one

youtube.com/watch?v=f7IUE5WAg-Q

but i replied with other more expedient/convenient stuff..

my songs(just guitar and voice, can do it in a quick sitting, strumming) called:

1 apple of your eye (short)
2 all you have to do, anything to keep you happy, written in the stars
3 couple with imagination
4 higher elevation
etc

those couple songs are already finished, like " soundcloud.com/daniel-song-20/anything-for-us-to-be-happy "

but i'd like to hear someone with a better voice and performance/recording cover it

plus i made new sounding variations of the instrumentals, in my youtube, so.

those couple songs are already finished, like " soundcloud.com/daniel-song-20/anything-for-us-to-be-happy "

but i'd like to hear someone with a better voice and performance/recording cover it

plus i made new sounding variations of the instrumentals, in my youtube, so.

i'm going to record and upload a video of the quick easy ones that require just guitar and or voice on my youtube, in like 30 minutes , looking through the soundcloud recordings

soundcloud.com/daniellovesongsoundcloud/daniel-song-making-a-right

youtube.com/watch?v=tl3D5dYQWjs

soundcloud.com/daniellovesongsoundcloud/daniel-song-lessons-on-flying

soundcloud.com/daniellovesongsoundcloud/thinkingofus

there, i recorded some, kind of ordered from first ones i think can covered easiest
youtube.com/watch?v=DzfaACo7xfM