I'm 25 and I'm going on a date with a 33 year old woman tonight. I've never been with anyone that much older than me...

I'm 25 and I'm going on a date with a 33 year old woman tonight. I've never been with anyone that much older than me. She doesn't have kids and looks younger than her age.

Give me some tips. What are early 30 something women like?

Pic kind of related. She kinda looks like her.

Attached: 9993bbcf0470ab37764cb4ee62d94593.jpg (736x710, 58K)

I bet she has herpies.

i bet you have herpies

desperate and horrid. nice on the surface but actually made of 100% pure bitch. makes the lives of everyone around them worse. blames everyone and everything but themselves for the constant stream of shitty things that happen to them.

be careful when she goes ham and wants to speak to the manager

I’ve never met a girl with that haircut that wasn’t a raging bitch

>desperate
so my chances of getting laid tonight are fairly good?

Same but we've been talking all week and she seems pretty normal so far. She's got a super adorable smile complete with dimples that makes her look a lot less bitchy than pic related.

If she's 33 she'll be after something serious. Be ready to have kids in the next 3 years. Womens pussies are only good up to 35 when it comes to baby making and beyond that you get downy kids. Shes aware of that and wants your young seed to impregnate her.

Cocky and funny.
Confident and absolutrly no beta shit. Unless she likes the little boys thing. She will fuck you senseless propably

There's a real, real good chance she'll rape you.

Kek true. If I went on a date with this chick tho, I'd totally eat her ass on a first date.

Dude. Wow are you coming at this wrong. If you were younger or are totally inexperienced, fine. But if you’re even half way normal your self confidence must be dog shit; the fact that you’re asking about this doesn’t help.

Did she ask you or did you ask her? In any case, she’s probably thinking “Yeah, I’ve still got it.” She’s right at the end of her prime, especially if she’s single. You’re just about to hit your stride. If you don’t get some sort of spectacular sex out of this tonight, you need to be gone. Even if you do, you need to be gone soon. Otherwise, you’re going to be banging your fucking head against a wall when you hit your early thirties, twenty-somethings are into you, and you’re going home to a woman in her forties.

I'm 23 and I'm married to 31 girl, she looks younger.
I was her second relationship, although she kissed 4 dudes when she was 15. She's my first relationship.
Usually, girls in the early 30's want to find someone to relax.

Sex is great, tho, go for it.

cool sounds like fun. I live in a fairly rural area with a low number of non basic ass women my age. I'm really hoping shes funny like you said as well as mature.

No way she looks like that hahahaha dumbass she probably just has short hair.

Horny AF. Went out with a mid-30s woman when I was 24 and we'd get dinner on Friday night then spend the weekend fucking at a hotel. Why a hotel? I'd moved back in with my parents for a year and she was married to some dude that ignored her (no kids)

This OP

This type of woman is what we call 'The Baby Trap'
this woman is into her last few years of high fertility and is most likely looking for someone to have a baby with
If things work out between you two im sure she's ready to settle for fucking anything at this point in life and will make a great wife
if things DONT work out between you two get ready to pay lots of child support. Dont be surprised when she tells you shes pregnant after the 1st or second time you guys have sex

the 33 dubs speak the truth

Jesus fucking Corbett are you going to be pissed off in your thirties.

If in the next few years an older dude who looks like you comes up to you on the street and beats the crap out of you, it means that they invented time travel. The older you rented one and came back to whoop your ass because he’s *that* upset.

Expect her to be serious about sudden stuff. Expect her to get 30% of the funny shit you'll get. Show that you are capable and successful with your business and living your life. Talk about adventures or about some weird stuff happened. They HATE too much tech related talk. Imagine the internet does not exist and talk about anything else. Do not ask her about her personal life and if she talks about it try to be like "You did well". BTW at her age it is easier to get her to bed than younger ones. Enjoy!

I've put up numbers with girls in my age bracket and im overall a confident dude but I just wanted some input on what dating a 33 year old is like. I don't think its ridiculous to consider the possibility that my abilities to shack up with 20 somethings wont translate to 30 somethings.

You make good points. Luckily I'm only going to be in my grad program for another year and a half and she knows this. I think we're going into this with the understanding that it probably wont ever be a super long term thing.

>He is author of this....

Attached: 37uagft31eiv2544519000000.jpg (820x414, 38K)

for a pitiful fuck, probably

What a mistake lol

Oh yes. Dont worry about that.

as in im the pity fuck or im pity fucking her?

I've fallen on this trap too. I was 28 she was 34.

not pity, pitiful, inadequate. Its gonna suck. Tits wont be as nice, ass wont be, vags usually not near as nice. Ive fucked from 18-44. anything after 28 starts being pretty meh unless they really keep themselves on the up and up (most dont). Unless she is in baby fever, expect it to be shit

whats it like having to help raise a child with an old woman

she's an attractive (strong 7/10) 33 year old. i think you could argue its just as likely that she decided she doesn't want kids and or marriage as it is that she's feverishly looking for a seed.

>Give me some tips. What are early 30 something women like?
They like young dick. Perform.

Not that old. I look older and uglier than her.

Put your phone away and don't take random pictures of shit. Try and have an attention span. Talk about passions. Show her that you have a career.

Well Im a grad student so I dont have a career.

She's in banking so Im hoping for a sugar mamma situation developing.

That much is good, if it’s sport, fine. But be fucking careful. If you haven’t been keeping up there’s an absolute shit-load of women in that age bracket that suddenly realize that they want kids but are single. They also realize that they can’t attract the same quality of guy they could in their twenties so they panic. Which means you could be putting yourself in one fuck off dangerous position. Have a good time, but wrap it up tight and when you’re done make sure you’re the one that takes the condom off and you yourself flush it and see it go down the toilet.

my gf is 33 and she is pretty much the same as when she was 25 so not sure where you got the idea that people in their 30ies are different

Just u wait. She'll want a kid

Hmm sounds pretty paranoid but better safe than sorry.

+44 7375 119250 Ring for sex
18yo dirty UK slag

that means your GF is just immature af. dont even try telling me early 20's women act the same as early 30's women.

Men are a dime a dozen. There's no reason for her to have a serious relationship with someone who doesn't have life experience, has debt, and no career. That being said, now you know she's in it for the dick.

age is just a number.

I'm in my 30s and would never seriously date someone in their 20s. Even if they were mature, our life experiences are vastly different.

>actually believes humans mentally mature past 20
>doesnt realise even 50 year olds are still basically old children drifting through life not knowing what to do or even what they want to do
Okay little baby boy.

shes a woman

Lol you're so delusional its funny. I guess you kind of prove your own point though. You're 30+ and still a colossal fucking mongoloid so perhaps I'm wrong.

fucking this. I'm nearly 32, my gf is 34, if we ever broke up I'd never date anyone seriously less than 30. I've got nothing in common with kids in their 20's

And you're proving that you are either a very inexperienced human, or just a 12 year old troll

I have a few female relatives who are psychologists. All of them agree that a woman over 30 who isn't married yet is a woman to be avoided at all costs. That shit doesn't happen unless there's something very wrong with her.

TL:DR pump and dump.

I'm 29, dating a 37 year old. She doesn't want kids. Can cook, pussy is super tight, and she's got a rocking body and a nice face. No complaints tbh. Do you, man.

no you dont, don't talk shite

Paranoid? If you thinks that’s paranoia, you can’t be helped.

Bullshit. More like you can’t attract someone in their twenties.

Don't be a dumbass. She's either tragically broken, or she's a diamond in the rough. If give it a year of dating before you think of taking the relationship further. Relax, and do fun events. Canoe, hiking, etc. If she's in her 30's. She doesn't need clubs and dinners anymore. She's learned there's more to life.

>mature
You’re obviously in your teens. Nobody uses the word “mature” except for teens/pre-teen, third grade teachers, and parents of young children talking to third grade teachers.

I'm 34, married, fit, attractive, confident, with a great personality. Believe me, it would be like taking candy from a baby getting a girl in their 20s, but let me tell you why I won't:
>I pay taxes and a mortgage
>I enjoy discussing politics beyond soapbox arguments
>I don't take selfies or pictures of food
>I don't have a social media account
>I hate people that post about their lives on social media like anyone gives about the mundane shit theyre doing
>I enjoy discussing philosophy and how it relates to what I've learned in my life
>I don't live at home, nor do my parents pay my rent
>I want to watch reruns of Frasier and Seinfeld
>I don't want to meet your parents
>I don't describe things with hashtags
>I don't care about going to bars or nightlife

Sure there are exceptions to the rule, but you know the above describes the majority of women in their 20s. Give me a real woman with life experience any day.

You think so? Get to your 30s, look at someone 10 years younger and how they act and you will feel completely different.

>look at how much better I am by being a faggot
No 20 year old would date you.

this is straight 10/10 who dis

No if she's 33 and hot and what not she probably decided a long time ago she doesn't want kids. Most women don't want kids these days. She easily could have had kids a long time ago, once they hit 30 it's in most chick's heads that they decided they don't. Then around 40 or so they have second thoughts about it and some women go for it

That's like dating a child.

>wrong
Look m8. I have the best words and ur just wrong.
Bad.

You are the scum of humanity

So, you’re 34...right. Why do you talk like you were born in the ‘50s, you think you have a great personality but say sophomoric shit like “discussing philosophy”, you think women in their 20s are old enough to have been watching Frasier and Seinfeld, you don’t do anything sociable, and you think that women in their 20s act like teenagers.

There’s no fucking way you could get a woman in her twenties to go out with you.

Sounds very average, also sounds like you're proud of paying rent. those things come as standard you don't need to let everyone know.

not sure what kind of girls/guys you surround yourself with but my group of friends are pretty mature and have been for a while.

I’m 44 dude. My wife is eleven years younger than me and we met when she was 24. So sell that “you’ll feel different when you’re older” bullshit to the tourists. While you’re at it, saying shit like “different life experiences” when you’re in you’re 30s makes you sound like a total cunt.

i would.

depends on the person entirely and thats something you can judge for yourself fairly easily just by being around them.

>you think that women in their 20s act like teenagers
They're coddled to shit. Have you ever managed a group of 22-26 year olds? They have lack of responsibility and expect everyone to wipe their ass for them.

Geez wtf man so desperate you married the 1st girl to give you attention? On top of that shes almost a decade older than you. She will be 40 when youre 30 just think about that dude

Group? No. Individuals? Yes. No problem. You’re trying convince people that all women in their twenties act like discount Kardashians *and* that you could pull them all if you wanted to (you just don’t want to).

Sounds like you are bored of your stagnant life and looking for someone to blame, there are literal millions of 22-26 year olds smarter, more motivated and more creative than you'll ever be

Son, you've got the jack pot. Women are HORNY in their 30s and ahe wants you be the dominant one

Tell her straight up OP. Say your just passing through, looking for nothing serious. Trying to get what life has to offer before going down the road of mundane.