He's a force user, right?

He's a force user, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MspVCc0_R3g?t=1m30s
space.com/31361-building-a-real-lightsaber.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wrong!

right!

Literally my only reason to watch episode 8, if it gets destroyed I'm leaving the theater

>it gets destroyed
>it

You mean he? It's established in the OT he has a personality and a consciousness.

Nigguh all he had was that fucking zapper wand thing

even worse then

youtu.be/MspVCc0_R3g?t=1m30s

In this scene it's implied R2D2 uses the force to make the red droid blow up. The red droid doesn't just stop, it explodes. Right after R2D2 started shaking and trying to walk.

Then in Episode V, when Luke is training with Yoda every time Luke uses the force, or goes into the cave, in other words interacts with the force, R2D2 starts shaking. So if he's not a strong force user like Luke, he's definitely force-sensitive.

He also has a sense of priority and doesn't divulge everything to C3PO. C3PO is often puzzled by R2D2s actions and complains about being in the dark, while R2D2 is privy to sensitive information. He is often a key figure in some plot, namely the rescue of Han and subsequently Luke from Jabba's grasp. Luke gives R2D2 his lightsaber when R2D2 goes to Jabba's palace, knowing that R2D2 is capable of keeping it safe and competent enough to be at the right place at the right time to throw the lightsaber to Luke when he needs it.

Well the little rolling trash can could use the force to fly....

>It was rape.

It all makes sense now...

He is the real chosen one to bring balance to the force.

Thats stupid.

But it might be true.

You're thinking of Skippy, the jedi droid, user.

Desperate times, user.

maybe

can droids be injected with midichlorians?

Impliying R2 isn't the force influencing the major events of the galaxy through a droid

OH MY

F

I like the R2/Chewie spies theory better

WTF I love R2 now

>Midichlorians of a powerful jedi were fused into his metals during his construction

Can't wait to see this on the front page of Reddit and iO9 tomorrow

The EU is a scary place.

>The lasers would keep goi
Oy veyyyy what the goyim mean by this?

I say thank you to our overlords in disney for getting rid of the EU pest

IT is a fucking toaster

you say what about my boi r2 nigga?

He means that the laser on the lightsaber would be going as far as 10 miles

Just imagine that

10 miles long lightsaber

space.com/31361-building-a-real-lightsaber.html