An hero

An hero

Attached: 1521120102423.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vod-share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes we know.

What he did?

Attached: ZomboMeme 15032018100859.jpg (422x442, 26K)

why did he become an An Hero in the first place?

robots told him to

Our Father
Who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
They kingdom come
They will be done
On Earth, as it is in Heaven
Give us this day, our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen

damn i cant believe he actually did it

wait, what happened, when was this?

yeah man

Attached: 1280545533757.png (825x1071, 69K)

It shut down Sup Forums for about 12 hours yesterday

Shit i missed it, can you give me the run down?

No....pic related did

Attached: 1521175053451.png (1198x799, 373K)

An hero made that thread.

Shit, just get to the fucking chorus already.

Amen

Proof.

What gun is that

double barrel shotgun

Do you think you would register any pain or feeling from that? Even for a split second ?

Kel Tec KSG

NERV 945

is this what got Sup Forums temporarily locked down?

Attached: cb378703-58de-4d22-95d7-89a56a51aa83_1.3c42f890e11061d1ff9099012c4436f3[1].jpg (450x450, 33K)

looks like a mossberg bullpup?

Kel Tec KSG

Anyone have link to full video?

kel-tec KSG

>NERV 945
Kek

And a few other boards

try it out yourself user and let us know!

Wrong, it was a LOL-KEK KYS

Magnum Research Famas

the ksg from black ops 2, but he's obviously not skilled enough to wield it yet, given that he has devgru equipped and shot himself in the face

You silly peepee head
Don't be so mean to me you ding dong

=)

Attached: 1521204406939m.jpg (1024x756, 44K)

So why did he do it in the first place

Full video please

he was grumpy

Because newsflash.
Suffering is inherent in the human experience and our society doesn't help you turkey

Feeling a little light-headed?

He sure got a-head of himself

vod-share com/video/NxToUDVpWy/3058.html

I can only find the full video on this shitty polish backwater site

he was very considerate covering the window blinds. those things can be real tricky to clean

Attached: 1521161635510.png (959x812, 903K)

Attached: 1521093079804.png (1889x1033, 1.64M)

Attached: 1521092656216.png (700x500, 258K)

Attached: 1521118832114.jpg (1024x881, 76K)

Attached: 0C19D494-9549-4E75-B416-E1005A1AB99B.jpg (320x240, 70K)

What a stupid faggot. He wasted that cool black beanie, shoulda taken it off tho

HAHAHAHA WHAT A LOSER

its on theync

Until someone posts a news article confirming this I cant honestly take it as real.

There was just too many red flags for a fakery that can't be ignored.

I have the vid but I can't upload it bruh

aww the fbi/nsa is trying to do some research on us

Attached: 2C3DCBFE00000578-3232345-image-a-36_1442100906584[2].jpg (634x447, 76K)

now I know he is mexican for sure based on that shit moustache

BAN MOSSBERG SHOTGUNS

No it didn't. The an hero and school shooting threat wouldn't shut shit down for over 15 hours. It was a server move that ran into problems.

To be fair, an hero by shotgun doesn't happen in countries where guns aren't readily available.

Video just looked fake to me.
>Hides face
>goes flying backwards exaggerated like 90's action movie
>no muzzle flash
>weapon barrel doesn't recoil upwards just backwards
>no water marks or ads from the streaming service
you can't watch youtube without that kind of shit popping up all the time
>there were chunks but no blood
the heart pumping would of been squirting blood all over there wasn't even a pink mist it just looked like chunks

this just seems like a hoax

Actually that's one of the easiest types of guns to get in countries that have gun restrictions because of it's use in hunting and sports.

I'm sure you would but what could you do it would all be over very fast.

Funniest part of video is after the cops show up and one whispers to another "dude it's raining brains"

you are retarded

Do any fellow Anons know where I can find and watch Previous Anons who killed themselfs? I have tried live leak with no luck but did a search and read that other members of Sup Forums have killed themselfs on livestream

What Shotgun is that? Anyone know?

>Scatatouille
The first time anything log related has actually made me kek

Nerve gas from Russia

AR-15

Can it be the Kel Tec KSG
Double barrel, 23 round clip

Attached: 1521220985602.jpg (702x336, 29K)

I hope it's a hoax. It would have been a real shame for him to go.

Nigga did you watch the whole video no you didnt.
48 minutes of uncomfortable nonsense him blowing his brains out its literally the only thing in this video not to make me feep shitty.
The buildup with the girl begginf and pleading for him not to do it. Is worse than the shot.
The mom coming home with the kids and all you hear is screaming crying the dudes name and a bunch of whys.
Cops come in the video make remarks about the gun and brains on the cieling.
Fuck you little newfaggot.
This is 100 percent real suck a dick you didnt sit through what I have.

I think the same why wear a mask? no one is ever going to be able to do anything to you for this why hide your face.

Don't cry for him, he's with his waifu now

he's actually some kind of a-rab

I'm guessing not... figure the brain is obliterated before it can register any pain.

Because he didn't want people to dox him? Fuck you guys are retarded. This actually happened.

That type of gun never would of flew straight back, it's heavier in the front than the rear and the gas all comes out the front. It would have toppled backwards muzzle over stock due to muzzle rise and being front heavy rather than going straight back.

That gun has no clip dumbass and the thing takes different size shotgun shells so it could have I think 9 3in

why dox him stupid he is dead

they would have called the cops on him dip shit

He is dead you fucking retard why does it matter if they call. it happened fast how could calling cops stop him

For extraordinarily weak people, painful events need to be translated into hoaxes to avoid confronting painful reality.

Read the fucking thread you lazy fuck

In the video, the mom gives her phone number and address, she doxxed herself

You could find out who he is and from that know anyone in relation to him, he takes the effort to put up a tarp as well he obviously is trying to limit the effects of his suicide as much as possible to not cause more pain to people including the guys who will have to clean him up

can confirm, own a double barrel KSG and a vepr with belt fed clip as well

Attached: D2A5B0F3-D961-4A69-B7E1-D24E7AF65C0F.jpg (2432x4320, 835K)

I think what really sold the fakery was the mother looking into the laptop top, and her eyes move as though she was reading something.

She puts the 911 call ON SPEAKER- wtf?

She says stuff like "there's so much brain tissue"

No person would say these things to the 911 operator.

I think most mothers would be in total clinical shock upon seeing this.

I know this sounds callous, and I would be fully apologetic to the mother and family if this turns out to be real, but to me, those things scream fakery/staged.

sorry if Im ruining people's fantasies.

If its fake then hes a fucking CG wizard, like fluid and soft body simulations, also he would have to integrate it into the stream perfectly. This real.

If you listen to the full recording, the mom gives her name, address, and phone number to the 911 dispatcher. Hint: Stockton, CA

I hope they have an open kasket funeral

I guess you’re wrong because it’s real and the gun didn’t do that. Please become smart people shouldn’t be this stupid

Fake lol

Where's the full video?

The brain is full of blood, this is a bunch of chunks. There is no background disturbance with rounds hitting after they don't stop at that range it would have easily tore holes into the tarp if it had enough velocity to do that kind of damage if they were going to stop it would have been before it made it out the back of his skull. There is no evidence of them poking a hole in anything in the background or impacting anywhere. If it were a slug there'd be at least one big obvious one. If it were pellets there would be a few scattered.

Your country is so fucked. How did that little kid get that gun in the first place? Got it at the walmart when buying mountain dew?

Country full of hillbillies. You're a joke, the world laughs at every mass shooting and your inability to change.

I know this shit happens on a daily basis and there is nothing I can do about it. still a shame he went out that way.

Is it true that you guys are sending his mom pizzas? Extra meaty

Attached: 1521169591283.jpg (434x434, 43K)

he's 18, and can legally buy it.

blew his brains out

Like what?