W/ Westworld Thread General

Old thread

Doesn't look like anything to me.

Everyone's a robot! None of what we have been watching this season matters! Best show ever!

>Oh shit, son. It's Legolas. I didn't know they got Orlando... Wait, it's just Dolores.

If all the malfunctions have been planned and programmed by Delos (or Ford?) on purpose what is the purpose of showing Dolores and Maeve gaining awareness of themselves if it's still totally out of their control?

That wasnt the malfunction. The hooker beating up the other host was deliberately planted by Delos. The reveries causing memory floods is the only actual tick, and that has to do with the Arnold storyline.

>Will and Logan are the only humans in the show
>it (the park and the years of engineering) was all just a prank, filmed for Will's wedding party
cap this

so uhhhh

If Ford controls everything and knows where everyone is at all times then what is Dolores doing at the moment?

exactly!!!

finally getting some alpha white dick, what she was programmed for

>alpha
kek

postan rare snekefu

>Ford controls Bernard
>Bernard tells Dolores to find the maze
>Ford isn't trying to stop MiB from finding the maze

So we either find out what the maze does, which Ford is clearly aware of....or its a Mcguffin (HBOcucks would defend this.)

Bernard was just pretending to be a robot screencap this

It doesn't matter just shut the fuck up this show doesn't have to make sense it's on HBO and everyone has already told us it's really deep.

>You two people who control, disassemble, repair me and are a direct part of an enormous corporate structure made to subdue me and can literally code me to act any way you want better do as I say or I'll kill you. Somehow. I'm a naked 100 pound robot don't fuck with me
>OMFG OKAY WE BETTER DO WHAT SHE SAYS!

And people say this show has good writing.

#WOKE

That prank has gone too far moneywise

The Game 2

Beyond that, they've gone to huge lengths to show how the staff have dehumanized the hosts, so why do they suddenly care that she sits up and talks to them? All it took was a confused look to develop empathy for their fuckable target dummies?

Just a prank, Theresa

So how's OUR SHIP doing?

Wait, never mind, we already KNOW

Hydralisk lookin ass

Would be good tbqh

i always get giddy when i see their romantic scenes. i know their eventual demise is going to be heartbreaking.

So if Bernard is just host who is this woman and why did Ford feel the need to explain to him why he made a replica of him family?

> gun slinging guest won't appear again
> Snekfu probably won't appear again
> Hookerfu might not appear again
> Fuckfu's fate might not be revealed until the finale

> Maeve is the second main female character and one of the seven main characters.

Don't bully Dolores.

Where the fuck do they go from here? They've already killed off 3 females. This show is going to be cancelled faster than tumblr can say sexist.

HOW CAN MiB BE WILLIAM IN THE FUTURE IF FORD IS STILL OLD IN BOTH THE TIME IT WOULD TAKE FOR WILLIAM TO AGE TO MiB WOULD KILL FORD

William is a beta though

I used to not be a two timelines fag, but how do you explain this?

The MIB is with "Lawrence", a two bit criminal, that he eventually kills for blood...

Then "Lawrence" immediately respawns as "El Lazo", the powerful bad guy in the Logan timeline?

This is proof the host was repurposed over the years and two timelines.

that is Arnold's wife

EVERYONE'S A ROBOT
YOU'RE A ROBOT
AND YOU'RE A ROBOT

Shrink ray induced time dilatation

DELETE THIS NOW

ya and we get the thing MIB said along the lines of Lawrence being different before. I can't explain that either I think I may agree with the two timelinefags also

If people are seriously focusing on the sex of disappearing people they have serious problems.

>Oprah Winfrey will die in your lifetime

and I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

how the dreams about Delores

are the best i've ever had

yaaaaaaa yaaaaa

Are you really this dumb?

Legolas > Dolores

Just sayin'

Do you think the creators of the show on purpose made the rich evil capitalists the villains out to destroy the peaceful world of westworld? Did they name the [Redacted by FBI for committing a hate crime towards the Jewish community]. ?

When do they reset the days?
How come they havent noticed Dolores being way off her storyline by now?
Yet they notice small shit in other robots and reset them?

For those of you who haven't caught on yet westworld is located on mars not earth, that's why staff are hard to reach when they do a rotation there.

Is Not Thor evil?

Maeve is Neo

My uncle works at Nintendo and knows Nolan personally. The big reveal at the end of season 1 is that you, the audience, are all hosts watching a show where humans interact with "robots" who are actually just human actors pretending to be robots. It's like a big Turing test for you guys. Act surprised when this is revealed please so I don't get in trouble.

Reminder Maeve is a Mary Sue.

MAEVE IS AN ANAGRAM FOR 'AM EVE'

SHIT NIGGERS WHAT DOES IT MEAN

I want to fuck Dolores

Why did maeve turn into a skeleton?

a chinese tourist is probably taking a dump on her right now

>How come they havent noticed Dolores being way off her storyline by now?
Did you even watch the fucking show?
As long as she's accompanying a guest, her being "out of the loop" doesn't matter.

Delos tried to "return" her (the sheriff was a dressed up employee) but William said "she's with me" and he stepped down.

kek

Can hosts cum?

Hopkins = Ford
Arnold = Nolan

/thread

lol damn really looks like legolas in this thumb

Dolores is with a guest and as far as they know she is part of an improvised story that led them through those ghost indians territory and a show down with the confderatos. now when she goes off grid here into that canyon who knows

Dolres = Delos

You can tell because they're nearly spelt the same.

>"Lawrence", a two bit criminal,

Lawrence isn't a two bit criminal. He's the most wanted man in three territories as that marshal or sheriff or whoever he got handed to for execution said.

>Then "Lawrence" immediately respawns as "El Lazo", the powerful bad guy in the Logan timeline?

Not immediately, Slim said El Lazo would see them the next day instead of that same day. That gives the butchers enough time to fix him and put him right back at the beginning of his loop.

>femmebot hooker android bullies engineers into granting it maximum intellect and awareness
>engineers too stupid to figure out that moving the slider down instead of up would render her too stupid to remember she'd even requested the change

This is how the screams and blood start to happen.

>What door?

ya that fucked my shit up. They finally did something

Now that we're on the subject; Jimmy Simpson is a fucking cuck.

I don't understand this meme. Did I miss some scene in recent episode?

Poor Teddy ;_;

mfw

The actor? or William?

What the theory on Elsie? She got killed by Ford to because he knew where she was through Bernard?

Reminder that any shrink fags can gtfo
Reminder that Maeve is best character and if you think otherwise you are a scared little boy
Reminder that MIB is William and he's trying to find the maze for the hosts sake
Reminder that Bernard is a recreation of Arnold
Reminder that Ford was building Pseudo-Teresa in his bunker
Reminder that FOOKING experience is gonna deal the death blow to Ford
Reminder that Peefu is on bbc leave
Reminder that Teddy will burn the world in a cuck rage
Reminder that Delores is too pure for any world

i was expecting it and my hearh skipped a beat anyway

This fucking show. I got like 8 minutes in to the new episode before I realized I was actually watching last weeks episode. I just thought they were doing the groundhog day shit again and that's why everything seemed the same.

clever asshole, you made me laugh. He is either a host or he is fucking clueless, but I sure know he isn't with corporate or know what the fuck is going on.
He is ready for robo apocalypse but he thinks he is ready because he doesn't realize it's actually happening under his nose. He is a fucking frog on a cooking pot slowly heating up.

Nice try nolan but noone is falling for it. Bernard is clearly pretending to be a robot. Your epic twist wont be a surprise to me.

am i a robot

>The only thing I had when I was a kid were [s]video-games[/s] books. I used to live in them. I used to go to sleep dreaming I'd wake up inside of them 'cause they had meaning.

/our guy/?

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>[s]video-games[/s]
fuck off Sup Forumsermin

Reminder that actual people are so stupid as to think Maeve is intimidating instead of convincing the techs.

supposedly this is resolved in episode 8

but yes, it's frustrating not knowing - i like thandie newton doing this shit, but the plotting behind it is weak

he is our guy in every timeline

He got cucked by a robot. So no.

lol no. He will get royally fucked by Maeve. In fact he will try to play it out and get killed.

Damn that shit got me. Walking Dead should learn from West World because that was K I N O. I still wonder what happened to the lady that worked for Bernard tho.

He didn't piss in a bottle, so no.

Is he a __guy?

Yeah and he made the [[[powers down]]] sound with his tonsils and his tongue

>implying the guy who drowned half the park in piss in the piss flood of 2129 can be /ourguy/

>Walking Dead should learn from West World
Walking Dead is so garbage it could learn from a fucking children's show like sesame street.

You'd think at least the angry ginger beta would figure out that the next time she comes back on a slab he can alter her programming before she wakes up again and she'd never even know. Them being frightened of her is like God being afraid of a demanding ant.

based episode

thought I can't think I'd enjoy it more without the internet, way too many theories end up being real

Did they say in an interview they were going to explain why they didn't do this?

Unironically it's garbage; guns with infinite rounds, actors feigning recoil off sync with effects, no shell casings, and there is a pic going around with Rick having a backwards sight on a rifle or some shit. That's all just the guns.

>there is still absolutely ZERO reason to think that will = mib
Its a redddit fanfic at best. Retarded.

Yes, episode 8, next episode.

Ellen page was taken by Ford(one of his hosts exactly) and now she's being kept somewhere in the basement.

Nice, you're in the third stage of acceptance: Bargaining.

Soon you'll be depressed then you'll accept.

>implying the butchers aren't hosts