Can someone explain to me why dogs don't live at least as long as humans? Their diet is better, they get more exercise...

Can someone explain to me why dogs don't live at least as long as humans? Their diet is better, they get more exercise, they don't use drugs or alcohol, they don't have stress, they don't drive. How come they only live 15 years tops? Doesn't make sense.

Attached: 636566505390831036-yogi.jpg (360x480, 30K)

evolution bud

also 15 years tops is wrong, oldest dog lived to be near 30

Cuz humanz rule, doggos drool

>they don't use druga or alcohol
Hitch, you dont know my dawg

Have you heard of averages genius? Some chink lived to 130, doesn't mean that is how long humans live. And WTF do you mean by evolution?

smaller lifeforms usually don't last long

Smaller animals have a shorter lifespan they experience time faster which is why 1dog year isike 7 ppl years

the fuck you say bitch

Attached: p02rnfq8[1].jpg (1280x640, 139K)

actual answer coming through

Dog's natural body temp is about 101 or 102, depending on breed. heart has to work much harder to maintain that temp.

Attached: 1516239765766(1).jpg (960x720, 82K)

But that explains a 60+ year variance in life expectancy? And most dogs don't die of heart problems.

Simple answer is because that is how God planned it.

your dog looks weird

This dog creeps me out ajd I dont know why

/thread

hey einstein, small dogs live longer than big dogs. read a book.

Attached: 1331217016899_576.jpg (834x687, 119K)

Well played, user.

Vets call pic related a generational pet...

>they experience time faster

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 22C1B1A9-42EF-4767-A09D-1EB0A2B8F18A.jpg (552x805, 89K)

It has to do with DNA, activity of telomerase at the ends called telomeres. But it's also more complicated than that.

Dogs don't live longer because they don't need to, they are fine tuned for their environment by evolution.

You could always breed dogs to live longer just like you can breed humans to live much longer.

How soon until I can cut my dogs head off put it in a jar to keep it alive longer?

What if suffering secretly adds years to your life?

My dog was a flaming homosexual. He died in 1994 of dog AIDS.. his name was Perro Zamora

Attached: gay-dog-5.jpg (600x400, 86K)

Are the kids on here old enough to get that joke?

Attached: 1518661342950.jpg (615x816, 85K)

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.81M)

You must be American. Nice to meet you.

This dog looks like a fucking tool.

It should be choroformed.

Yeah because only Americans believe in God??

probably not

My dog fucking loves beer. If you set one on the ground he will wait 'til you are distracted, knock it over and drink what pours out. He's a Sup Forumsro tier dogger.

Because God is a cunt?

Heat is mutagenic and maintaining higher temperature requires more energy regardless of what the heart is doing

This shit is correct, hayflick limit.