Lost my virginity last night (I'm a guy) but it didn't feel good at all it just hurt a lot and I couldn't even cum

Lost my virginity last night (I'm a guy) but it didn't feel good at all it just hurt a lot and I couldn't even cum.

Whats wrong with me Sup Forums?

Attached: 1392317054793.jpg (1280x800, 211K)

Nothing.

Sometimes sex isn't that good. The first time is typically awkward anyways.

don't sweat it fam

you'll have more sex, at some point you'll find out what you like or you'll relax, or you'll understand your body more

if you fancy it, have a wank, have several

enjoy your body while you are young and taut, enjoy it too as you age

just be sensible, relax

who she?

>I'm a guy) but it didn't feel good at all it just hurt a lot and I couldn't even cum.
Getting fucked in the ass for the first time hurts. You need to train your hole to stretch. Get an Anal training set and wear the plugs for at least 30 minutes a night

Well the first time you take it up the ass it will usually hurt a lot.
It is hard to cum when you are in pain.
You should ask the guy next time for a reach around at least.

I'm happy because nobody is saying shit for the moment. Relax m8.

Attached: 1510740585229.jpg (541x498, 42K)

Happened to me. In fact, I've only cum from sex once.

Shut the fuck up.

Im not a virgin but the first time fuck ANY girl i never cum. I always cum up with an excuse , the 2md time i cum quick evweytime. Its an anxiety thing for me. Fuck her again

Your partner's cock was too big.

Get fucked in the ass always hurts, faggot

Dubs of truth

Attached: dubs.jpg (463x278, 102K)

more dubs of truth

Attached: 1309992714001.jpg (460x288, 122K)

But who is she though? No need to be a dick.

>No need to be a dick.
Untrue.

was the condom the right size? first time i fucked a chick the dinger was WAY too small and i swear to god i nearly lost my little soldier that day. hard 2 cum when your trynna keep your little mate from being crushed

>Nothing.
Good to know.

>Its an anxiety thing for me.
Fucked her again the next day and still nothing... She wants to meet again so hopefully will get better.

Dunno dude, just some random pic I found years ago.

Didn't use a condom. It's ok tho cause she isn't a stranger

>got fucked by him again the next day and still nothing. He wants to meet again so hopefully it will get better.
FTFY

because fucking your 4 Yr old sister is bound to hurt both of you the first time. Especially in her ass. try progressing onto an adult an adult won't cry all the time, an adult will enjoy it unless it's rape like you did with your sister. Relax and let the adult slut show you some enjoyment. It's legal, consenting and it doesn't mean you're a peado. You fucking faggot

Just because she's not a stranger doesn't mean she isn't carrying an std you fucking moron.

nice dude

What

Attached: 1520372887358m.jpg (867x1024, 110K)

only fags dont raw dog it errytime. what kind of shardy gangas are yall into to necessitate a dom

stop fapping, and thats fine, first time usually sucks anyway. also condoms suck, doing it raw with someone who you know is clean is the best sex

If shes clean then shes clean. Raw sex is way better user, ever had any?

I've known her for some time and she told me she is clean, so I trust her. But obvs I will get tested anyway