Imagine wake up one day and being like "I think I'm gonna color my hair/teeth like a clown and tattoo '69' all over my...

Imagine wake up one day and being like "I think I'm gonna color my hair/teeth like a clown and tattoo '69' all over my face."

Christ..

Attached: 4e360263e9150c42fe300a2942cadcaa.900x900x1.jpg (900x900, 142K)

If it doesn't work out, he can spit out the grill, shave his head, get lazer tat removal and go right back to McDonalds, Stop being a hater, nigga

Imagine waking up one day with as much money as him........christ.

He still making more money than you tho

Attached: 1520829718212.webm (1280x720, 204K)

All true, but still, c'mon fella.

typical youngsters trying to be somebody when they are nobody.

He is still ugly af tho. Yeah he has money but he fucked himself up. I don't see him being revelant for long.

And nameless men who get to live happy lives wearing suits make 100000X more than this faggot, while also actually contributing to the world.
Your argument is invalid.

He looks like he has a few STDs. And he's an alleged pedophile .

It's true, he looks ridiculous. One day he won't be as popular and will just look like an ms13 when he shaves his head.
But hey he's just trying to be unique and stand out in a sea of normies.
Look how far Marilyn Manson got by being unique, that kind is a fucking millionaire now.

>happy lives
You've never heard of corporate suicide, I guess.

Attached: 1520866467790.webm (406x720, 1.11M)

I doubt the quality decision making process that leads to that look would ever be able to get an advanced as a job as McDonalds.

All these new rappers pretty much look like that now. Look at peep , Uzi , this guy , lil xan . Either they won't be as popular or will end up dead. Manson actually used it to his benefit. He is smart. Look at the interviews hes done. He's well spoken and can speak the truth.

If this rap shit don't work then it's back to drug dealing

Created a character, generated several hundred thousand dollars for himself, stop hating that some guy actually made it.

and fighting pitbulls.

piece of shit dog fucker!

Attached: 52017g1.jpg (1140x1400, 377K)

Is that FruitCake69

He has a net worth of 100k. I'm good

What is the story behind this webm?

You don't have to be smart to be a celebrity.

Daughter got back from 6 months of rehab paid for by her mom and dad. This was 10 min into being home

He also gangbanged a 13 year old and put it on social media

It's in America and she's not 21 yrs old if I'd had to take a guess.

its one of those, 21st birthday "first shot" then the parents realize that it wasnt the kids first shot

Hes a 2nd gen latino, ny native, rainbow colored, sexual deviant,"i dont give a fuck gangsta" in the Trump era.......I think it all makes perfect sense.

I mean, there's at least two bottles on the video, probably more in the house. The fucking dad is holding the wine.

What did they expected?

Not hating that he made it. Hating the stupid ass people who buy his shit.

>while also actually contributing to the world

c'mon user, the only thing they're doing is helping a rich guy get richer.

Attached: 1509305794039.jpg (428x469, 80K)

>believes corporate suicide is aCEO thing

Attached: 1246519172028.jpg (429x547, 31K)

It was probably a gradual process.

>believes corporations use their workers to simply print out money

Attached: 1246422840981.jpg (261x283, 17K)

Words of wisdom.

Yeah I really try not to be a dick, but he is a real degenerate. He makes a lot of money though. idk.

> be unique and stand out in a sea of normies.

You dumbfuck sheep. He looks like a ton of other shithead rappers out there., his hook is the gay rainbow..real unique. I bet you say the same thing for all the faggot rappers with 'lil' in their name.

Oh he just bein unique

kys

Nothing alleged. He admitted it. He's a kiddy diddler.

>he's a degenerate, but i'd toss aside my standards to hang out with him. i mean, he has a lot of money.

You know you have to be over 18 to use this site, right?

I didn't say I would ever hang out with him, much less set aside any standards. I would never hang out with this dumb clown.

Fuck these faggots for ruining the ruin game with shitty distasteful music.
Used to be about hangin' with the homeis, making funky music, havin' a good time, while still gettin' yours, but now it's all about money money money and drugs.
Fuck this, I'm going back to listening to the Dangerous Crew.

Has anyone seen his gay sextape?

>i'd totally never hang out with someone just because they have money, i only implied he's redeemable because he makes a lot of money. i'd only suck his dick.

That's not the problem
The problem is those people are allowed to vote, and reproduce.

Oh ok, you're just saying stuff to be a dick. I didn't imply any such thing. I mentioned that he had money. That is all. The point is that it is interesting that someone who is such a degenerate can make money. I literally don't think one positive thought about him. I'm sure you'll greentext me saying he's pretty cool though some how.

>he makes a lot of money, though so idk
>it's just interesting, dude, i don't like people like him, i just... it's a lot of money, dude, idk
>i literally seriously really obviously just... idk. it's a lot of money

I think I'm too old for him anyway. Apparently he likes them a bit young.

>gine wake up one day and being like "I think I'm gonna color my hair/teeth like a clown and tattoo '69' all over my face."

Jesus OP. What was your mom thinking?

Yep

>if he paid for my age reduction, though, idk.

only fucking high school fags listen to these tards. fuck off go back to class underage retard

Anons on this site will tear apart the things we said just so they can start an argument, or debate as they put it.
These types of Anons are the ones with mental health issues who actively prey on other Anons who they believe are unprepared for a random debate.
These Anons will have already been preparing every hour of every day for any debate, so they will always seem to have the upper hand even if you know they are spending out.
Sometimes they get others to attack you to, to further break down any thesis you might have.

If you ever encounter another user going out of their way to battle you on you anonymous opinion, don't buy into it or pay them any attention. They are attempting to break your online anonymity and get you to a point they like to call "triggered".

These Anons are otherwise known as, Supreme Gentlemen, and are to be avoided at all costs.

I don't even listen to the guy, I just know for a fact that he makes a lot more than any of us posting ITT.

>implying they don't

Attached: IMG_3512.jpg (205x153, 18K)

So then Jeff Bezos is the coolest guy in the world right? Ghandi didn't make much money but he was cool. A lot of assholes make a lot of money.

Attached: 1520621334511.png (472x470, 304K)

>implying they do

Attached: 1246297760898.jpg (463x509, 148K)

what does that have to do with anything? Stupid whores make a living selling panties and shit in boxes off of the internet? Who cares how much money he makes. Also if the internet wasn't here he would never even have gotten off of the ground because he has NO TALENT. Just like 90% of every so called rapper today. pure garbage

What was your point here?

btw by make a living I mean like 200k+ a year. your boy is nothing special

>implying talentless garbage couldn't get off the ground before the internet

>what does that have to do with anything
I mean it kind of relates specifically to the topic of this thread. Idk what else to tell ya bud.
I listen to country music so I don't really care about this Lil Pump character, I just know he's making more money than any of us in this thread right now. So waking up as him would be a lot more convenient than going on Sup Forums at any point of the day and making a post for any reason.

>implying it didn't require more dedication than a pilled out freak would care to put in

>implying "couldn't" = "more dedication"

>implying capitalism doesn't exist

>implying
>implying
hey look at me anons >implying
>implying

Attached: 1505681866174.png (669x587, 367K)

He's like 19 though, he's just getting started in the industry.

Look, I'll be honest with you here. I think most mainstream artists like this guy only exist as a form of social manipulation, it all comes down to the fact that they are idols to the youth, the youth tend to idolize those artists and think the way they act is the only way to act. The youth is our future. Our future is toxic.
In the end there is an evil at work that is allowing artists like Lil Pump to be as popular as they are.
I wish people were smart enough to not be followers and instead lead by their own accord.
I also really wish you'd quit assuming I like lil pump.

I'm gonna need to see a report on that happening

>implying capitalism = printing money in buildings that don't belong or work directly for the government for the express purpose of printing moneys

>implying his jimmies are rustled makes him the rustled in the eyes of the public. i'm so clever, guise

Attached: 00467905042304f407f4251b1536a63b86c0b3d3fce8b161fa92b81e02ba7a8a.png (2310x2147, 628K)

>In the end there is an evil at work that is allowing artists like Lil Pump to be as popular as they are.
There are obvious signs of us approaching the end.
>Eat terrible food and get fat so you can feed big pharma
>Media poisoning the minds of the youth
>Forces at work to disarm citizens
I think we're gonna see some serious shit in our lifetime. One of the reasons I have avoided having children thus far in life.

We gamers use the term: Try hard.

That making money doesn't make you better than someone who makes less. Was it that hard to see the point?

so happy that I don't know who is this

>Tfw this is exactly what every generation thinks about the next generation
>tfw everything is the way it should be

Well done. You should check him out, if you hate rap music as much as I do, you'll instantly want to end yourself to make it stop.

Yeah but what does that even have to do with this thread?
I don't think Lil Pump cares if he's better than anymore or not, he's just out there being Lil Pump. Is that hard for you to understand?

We are Sodom.

Attached: 0e3.png (600x339, 187K)

This is generation is unnecessarily toxic though, you have to know that.

alright, gramps.

So every fucking soundcloud rapper who 12 year olds and autistic losers like enjoy?

For the last fucking time I don't like lil pump, he's just cancer contributing to the toxicity of this world.
But he still makes more money than OP.

No. People just like to be outraged, and they have a share button on Facebook...

One million people is a new example a day for 5000 years.. there are nearly 400,000,000 in the us.

Toxic people have always existed. All that's changed is how easily and quickly you can find out about an asshole from 4000km away even if you're not looking for it..

shut up I know who you are. You have no life, no job and leech off of your suicidal parents. You undoubtedly love these faggots

Try again same fag, you people are disgusting

yo, dawg, post your paypal or somethin so i can get you through the rest of the month. looks like money's very important to you right now.

Attached: 1254228965714.jpg (435x484, 25K)

Who doesn’t like a good 69

Hi, 6ix9ine. Get any new 69 tattoos on your face lately?

Reread my own comment.
People sharing this shit, believing it, and launching torch mobs over how fucked and stupid libtards, trumptards, millennials, kids these days and so on...

Know what? Nevermind. You're right. Most *unnecessarily* toxic generation ever.

The person I was responding to seemed to think so.