What did he do to the Jews to deserve this...

What did he do to the Jews to deserve this? Everything was going well until he's almost calling it quits and then they ruin his legacy?

What does he know?

Convince me Sup Forums isn't a mental illness

Convince me being a soyboy isn't a mental illness

what's pol?

nah in reality mental illness is a rare thing, in most cases people are just dumb

what is this new term soyboy people are throwing around to illustrate faux bravado

it gets used interchangeably with nu-male or cuck, but it's supposed to be more specific. It's supposed to mean a male who acts effeminate and has an aversion to masculinity, especially with an emphasis cattiness and and being too emotional.

lurk moar newfriend

literally seen it for the first time today.

but i guess mostly because i'm not a teenager.

What is with the alt-right/Culture Warrior's obsession with masculinity? Are they closet fags?

Probably insecurity, and/or being fags.

Is the implied contrast that Sup Forums users are masculine alphas while SJWs are betas? How is this possible when both sides sit in their hugboxs and spam insults and make memes about each other and celebrities they politically disagree with on social media all day?

because men that act effeminately display more traits that make that annoying to people who don't. whether it be their political positions or personality. it's like finding effeminate gays annoying.

i heard the term soyboy from a friend on twitter a while ago. it's a good descriptor/insult for effeminate men who have an aversion to masculinity. it's very applicable like how nu-male is.

One by one, each and every single one of the so called "rockstars" that aren't completely emasculated asexual beings are gonna fall. The next 2 or 3 years are gonna be a wild ride guys.

I bet Josh Homme is next, he's already on the shit list for being homophobic

>Is the implied contrast that Sup Forums users are masculine alphas
Doubtful, they are either skinny nerdy autists or fat, fedora-tipping neckbeard trenchcoat guys.

Don Henley is next

Iggy'll be fine
nah he's too much of a chad, he wouldn't need to rape anybody

lori is never going to turn on those guys. Back then, groupies had class.

I don't get how threatening to butt fuck a fan is homophobic? Isn't that the opposite?

and jesse lacey did? i'm sure homme's had consensual sex with an underage groupie at some point in the past which is all it takes now

he called people faggots all the time

What's funny is that people genuinely think that famous musicians that are for months on tour, doing lots of drugs and partying like retards, neve ever fucked someone under 18.
Niggas get laid everyday, you think they ask for their ID before shoving their cocks down their fangirl pussies?

> male who acts effeminate
How the fuck it became something bad all of a sudden?

I always ask for ID

I also ask every 10 minutes for their consent while fucking them. I have a timer on my phone.

You're not as famous as me so that's not that impressive

I reported this thread a minute after it was made. Why is it still up?

What a stupid argument.

>I always ask for ID

>that makes it right!
kys

>ruin his legacy
I really don't think so. I bought his album AFTER the leaks. In my mind he is innocent.

>because men that act effeminately display more traits that make that annoying to people who don't.
Sounds like the fault of the people getting annoyed

Worry about yourself instead of others

No because even women don't like effeminate men

>No because [something else not related to me]
Worry about yourself instead of others

>what is this new term soyboy
soyboy

It doesn't, and that's not the fucking point.
I just wish people were less hypocritical, but that's never gonna happen sadly.

I don't have to be a woman to know women. You think my girlfriend would like initiating sex every time? NO, they want to feel desired. They like it when you take control.

If you point out hypocrisy these retards use the term whataboutism now. They have a shield for everything.

>You think my girlfriend would like initiating sex every time?
She hasn't minded every time I have

That's fine. People can act however they want for the most part, but if someone asks why I don't like a person I might say that they are a soyboy. if someone always smells like shit and someone asked why i don't like them i might say that it's because they always smell like shit. I'm not going to stop them from being a soyboy or smelling like shit, but it is a reason i might not like them. Also, if i get in an uncivil argument with someone that degrades in to name calling i might refer to them as a soyboy or smelly if i think they are.

They don't but they'll also complain about male gender roles when it's socially convenient for them. Don't trust women, they aren't your friends when you're not fucking them.

You sound like someone who is shitty and I don't like.

Calling people faggots is not homophobic

No but using a gay-imbued term as a pejorative suggests you are at least passively homophobic

>using a gay-imbued term as a pejorative suggests you are at least passively homophobic
This post suggests you are least actively homosexual

How so?