Got a vasectomy last week, ask me anything

Got a vasectomy last week, ask me anything

Attached: vasectomy.jpg (620x400, 34K)

why

because I don't want to have kids

How was it

Can you cum?

What was your recovery like?

It was quick I was in and out in an hour. When the doctor administered local anesthesia he gave two injections that were a 6.5/10 pain-wise and then the operation was about 15 mins. Hardly felt anything just some slight discomfort. Afterwards I could walk but it felt like my balls were getting squeezed. Been taking it easy and still have soreness but it's not bad.

Still on meds and taking it easy. First day after spent all day in bed. Still a bit sore but I feel like in another week I'll be back 100%

What happens when you jack off?

jerked off twice on the 5th day (was so horny couldn't wait any longer) afterwards my balls were very sore but I came what seemed a normal amount both times

It's no different from before the vasectomy

So two weeks recovery? I work a job that can be physically demanding at times. How long will I be out of work?

Do you get a script of any kind of painkiller for like 2 to 3 days or do they tell you the take some over counter bulshit

My job isn't physically demanding but on the fourth day I experienced pain that probably would have been exacerbated had I not took it easy. On most websites Doctors recommend at least a full week to 10 days of recovery but I suppose you could go back to work earlier if you were up to it as some doctors recommend just 72 hours. I'd say at least a week though, two if you want to be completely safe and comfortable.

I'm in Seoul, South Korea and the urologist prescribed me a couple weeks worth of medicine to prevent infection and pain. I'm not sure what it is though but it doesn't feel narcotic.

What about sex appeal? Still get horny?

I'm horny as fuck. I was afraid to jerk off but I did twice on the 5th day. Couldn't help myself

They didn't chop his balls off user

Are you going to go back in and get your spunk tested at 3 months to make sure you're shooting blanks?

Yeah, I looked into home testing kits but I want to be absolutely sure so I'm going back to my urologist in June.

So.. what are you going to say to the next chick claiming you were the one who got her pregnant?

Same. And i weadeated 8 foot tall johnson grass for 2 hours... took 2 mutherfucking months to heal.

If you listen to 1 bit of advice anons its this. Few bags of frozen peas, several pairs of comfy shorts, few rolled up towels, piss jugs, cooler with freezer packs and as much food and drinks as you can stuff in it, drygoods, tv remotes and remotes to anything else you can control, stay on the pc or couch as long as possible.

will you still be able to enjoy ballbusting? i like it and i'd be worried; i know you have to stay away from sex and masturbation for a while, but i have no idea on how much should you wait for a good ballbusting session

shit in her pillowcase and never speak to her again

>"user, I'm Pregnant....it's yours."
>"Sounds like your problem niggaaaaaa"

are you aware that you're less of a man?

most doctors recommend at least a week, mine recommended three but I jerked off on the 5th day. It was very sore the next day but today I'm only a bit sore and I was able to drink alcohol today as well without issue.

/@
\ \
___> \
(__O) \
(____@) \
(____@) \
(__o)_ \
\ \

Mutherfucker!

It 9/10 for me. Felt lile someone grabbed my sac in 2 places and punched as hard as they fucking could for 20 minutes.

Not only that but they have a weird electric coterizor thing hooked to an electric fence transformer looking thing.

Dude slip and somehow shocked the fuck out of me. I almost pissed myself.

>mfw you've been fucked before. But you have never been tasered INSIDE your fucking ballsac.

Attached: 1518114142883.jpg (1200x1277, 718K)

that was supposed to be a thumbs up

> /@
\ \
___> \
(__O) \
(____@) \
(____@) \
(__o)_ \
\ \

Say nothing and then sue for lost wages, pain and suffering since your reputation is tarnished and you had to take off work for court.

Provide proof

Sincerely curious, is it just that easy as in the pic, i.e., are the vas just that easy to find and deal with? I was always under the impression that it would be way more invasive. Because honestly, that doesn't look that bad.

Attached: 1510534482001.jpg (500x382, 26K)

holy shit where did you get yours done? I got mine in Gangnam (yes like the style) and healthcare is better in Korea than most places so I was comfortable and the service was great

that's actually a great idea

>short fat and feminist
>she puts papers in her panties
>then drives away
>to go to work
>castrating men
>she did the same thing to me

>she's got her mother neurosis
>her father wasn't there
>I wonder if he knows how much that she misses him.

Got one too, best thing you can do.
Fuck every girl, nut in her and don't care if she gets pregnant.

Women hates vasectomy's, because she don't have the power over you anymore. But fuck that, best decision of my life

Some are lucky and only have 1. Some Re generically cucked like me and have 2 with one being almost impossible to get to..

like I said I got mine done at a place in Gangnam that was reputable. The operation took 10-15 mins and besides the injections being painful the procedure itself was only slightly uncomfortable. Glad I had it done and although I was nervous at first it wasn't no thang

How does it feel when you pull down on your balls? Like is the spermatic cord totally cut so your balls are just floating inside your sack? I like ball stretching/pulling as it makes me cum so hard I almost pass out but I would also love to get the snip.

This is very good advice indeed.

Attached: 0classylol-1.jpg (320x306, 45K)

is that a quote from somewhere?

Some dude out of town. Been doibg it 30 years and i talked to 4 people he did. He said in all his years i was the second one to get cattle proded. I think he was truthful.

If i coulda got up without fucking stuff up i woulda choked the mutherfucker tho. Fluke accident. 10/10 do not recomend

Yap. Or similar. Be sure u can win and fuck her however you care.

How does it feel to have taken your first step to transgenderism? enjoy your clit OP

I feel the same way. I've been thinking about getting it for years but didn't see a real need to until a few months ago I was drunk as fuck and fucked my gf on the beach and she wanted me to nut in her (we never even do bareback but we were trashed) we've had ripped condom before and she got an after pill but this time she refused because "it messed up her hormones and her body changed" and what could I say? I can't force her to. Luckily she had her period the next day but it was a wakeup call. I've never wanted kids and I was suddenly look at a real possibility of an unwanted pregnancy. Shit was terrifying I couldn't sleep.

Should come in a fucking pamphlet. My ignorant ass weedeated and paid dearly for it.

woah there buddy I'm still sore I try not to even touch them much less pull on them. But nothing seems different I'd imagine once it's fully healed there'd be no difference

Another vasfag here, got mine done after 2 kids 10 years ago. absolutly nothing feels different, all works right, no loss of libido, nuts feel and move right, just sterile. Had 2 tests after to make sure, shooting blanks and loving it.

I have no plans on transitioning

my nigga :D

lol. Found the junkie.

Attached: 196148-580.jpg (442x330, 28K)

My wife was pregnant for 3 months... never thought i wanted kids till then. Never been through such horrible shit tho. Wife was pissed but idgaf. Thst shit is never happening again. Got cut

yeah my dad is the same as you only thing is I have no kids and am 100% sure I never wanted any so I got it done

So you had the kid?

>"it messed up her hormones and her body changed"

She desperately wants kids, perferably with you. otherwise she wouldn't have come up with some retarded, half baked excuse not to take this pill.

You should brake up, with a difference like this the relationship can't last.

I’m two kids in and greatly considering getting snipped. I have 2 sons and kind of want a daughter.

My want for a daughter does not outweigh my feeling of no more kids but I believe my wife will divorce me if I get smipped.

Thank you for posting, made me feel better about the situation.

Attached: 0E3AA708-507F-49EB-AAA5-86F9B6EFF94B.jpg (960x566, 129K)

every time I ask her she says she doesn't and she was in support of the vasectomy. Probably have to have another conversation with her.

This.

Just think twice, after the vasectomy you don't have to care about this shit anymore. You can get drunk, and fuck in every situation and don't have to mind anything.

It's the ultimate deliverance for me.
Before i only have this feeling when i nuted in a girls ass. Now i have carless orgasms like this every time.

No worries, you do you. They are reversible later, cost a bit but if you get to the point where you want them bad enough, you're not totally done.

true true reversal is always a possibility

Thanks for the info, sincerely.

after I got it done i finally felt more in control of my life than I ever have before.

no problem user

No problem. Yeah gotta keep wife somewhat happy. It was scary as shit when we went to do it, in hindsight, best decision ever. Always bareback with 0 concern for pregnancy.

could get it done and freeze some sperm

Dude, you should seek help. Even moreso if you're female.

Attached: )001.jpg (300x430, 69K)

How old are you, where are you located? Do you have Healthcare, did it reduce the cost? Are you married? What state did you have the procedure done in?

I am married for ten years, and my wife and I have no desire for a child. If at all, we will adopt as there are many orphan or abandoned children that could use a leg up. I'd never bring my own blood into a world like this, and I need to find a doctor that understands such and my families values.

wow Bill Murray's aging well

how does it feel to be useless in a repopulation situation,

imagine her surprise when she realizes it's an immaculate conception & she's going to have Jesus 2.0 come outta that vag.

Attached: 1495638570061.jpg (500x519, 58K)

I'm 24, got it in Gangnam (like the style) was almost 400 bucks, filed my insurance claim but not sure if it'll be covered but whatever I used my tax refund for it. I'm unmarried. Seoul South korea was where I got it.

why not just pull out?

Anyone know how easy it is to get a vasectomy in the UK in your early twenties?

I'm useful in other better ways I'll leave the repopulation to others. if there are no others then repopulation isn't really a viable option anyway

This too. Lots of options, a lot more than we were told. All I learned was no glove, no love. Took time to learn options, ask urologist and also...Big Pointer Here... Planned Parenthood does it well, and cheap. Well, did it 10 years ago. They brought in a doc 1x a month and there were 4 other dudes there. Gave us valium so we didn't give a shit.

happy ending?

too much risk

Had mine done 3 years ago, less hassle than the dentist - major blue balls after but back to work the day after and normal 3 days after.

Scar dissappeared now cannot tell where the cut was, ejaculate remains almost the same - as semen is mostly prostate and seminal vesicle fluids - sperms are only 2-5% - so these have no where to go now the smell and texture is slightly different

need to get ejaculate tested every 6 months in the first year or so just to be certain

Did you have to get your sac x-rayed to find that out, or did the doc just paw your scrote for a while?

ha. if you got a happy ending after a vasectomy your sperm would leak out of the vas deferens and cause a granuloma

despite the bad image it has, i never had a problem with this method. anyway you will get an operation, talk about risks

smoking mascara will do that for ya

Tried to but nah...

sounds hot in a masochistic kinda way

sure you do you I'll do me. But now I can cum freely without stressing about timing and accidental leaking and pregnancy

Have fun wit essteds

>literally hundreds of ways of preventing pregnancy without having to permanently remove the function of one of your bodily organs

>choose to mutilate your own balls

Enjoy your Nintendo Switches, cuckfags

HA i didn't even notice that wasn't a cigar

As is freezing some

Precum also has sperm, so there is still a % of impregnation.

Also, probably feels better to cum inside.

seems like youd be into some guro

yes, now all you have to stress about are STDs

it's a good option for people who are 100% certain and want the peace of mind

the cum was white or transparent?

Wat

You could to at that many time, or just operate 1 time and never care again.

160 people to repopulate or mankind is kill

You could do that many times*

true that's why I practice monogamy and only do it with a person who's been tested, but there's always the chance they could cheat and bring something back but that's just a chance people have to take or everyone would use condoms 100% of the time

Tight. I'm getting one soon too! Congrats!

Attached: 1520957192855.jpg (564x564, 51K)