FRANCE NO!

tagesschau.de/ausland/franzose-ukraine-103.html

>French nationalist captured in Ukraine
>bought weapons in Ukraine
>Apparently planned to commit an act of terrorism on the European Cup
>French police search his apartment, find 'ts-shirts of a far-right movement'
>Has 'spoken negatively about the immigration policy of his government, the spread if Islam and globalization

Wow, what a fucking coincidence, amirite?

Other urls found in this thread:

ssu.gov.ua/ua/news/1/category/2/view/1110
tagesschau.de/ausland/franzose-ukraine-101.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L34d5OIslck
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3623733/Mastermind-Britain-s-biggest-gun-running-ring-bought-100-000-weapons-form-source-Charlie-Hebdo-attackers-jailed-35-years.html
bbc.com/news/uk-36458472
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

False flag.

ssu.gov.ua/ua/news/1/category/2/view/1110
Ukrainian source with a video where the weapons are shown. Maybe some Ukrainian user can translate?

>planned to attack a sport event, not politicians
>not a false flag

Pick one.

Yeah, that's what I suspect as well.

I wonder who was behind this

Holy shit, assault t-shirts!

While I do agree with you, this article here
tagesschau.de/ausland/franzose-ukraine-101.html
suggest that he also planned to attack mosques and synagogues.
But yeah, I do agree with you. This reeks of false flag.

Oh, another highly emotional target that wouldn't achieve the desired goal. Just a coincidence though.

Even if this is legit, I'm just surprised it isn't more common with you eurocucks. Honestly, this is getting out of hand and Sweden seems to be the prototype of what the rest of the continent will soon become.

>I'm just surprised it isn't more common with you eurocucks.

When's the last time you did something?

>afrench nationalist tries to get weapons from the last open and working gladio-project in europe
yeah what a suprise

Haven't needed to because it's not gotten to that point with us yet. Disarmament is the only clear-cut thing that I can see needing at least some serious "protesting".

Why won't terrorits/nationalists attack a Jewish investment bank?

>a blonde frenchman

they didnt even try to make it believeable

I have never screamed false flag in my life.

FALSE FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

>Brevik kills over 90 people
>Sup Forums calls him a hero
>Isis does it
>Sup Forums crys about it
Hypocrite morons

Could it be the motivation and, more importantly, the specific people targeted, that matters to this board?

A.
FUCKING.
LEAF.

>when mudshits do this it's "not all mudshits" and "isolated case"
>when a white guy does it in ana actual isolated case it's "all anti-immigration people" and "evil nazis"

They could atleast try.

And when the kebabs do it they somehow never see it coming. Totes legit.

>Haven't needed to because it's not gotten to that point with us yet.

You're 62% white with a nigger president, almost more kikes than Israel, SJW centers in every bigger university, a crime rate that's high as fuck...

That point has been reached long ago, it's just a faint memory.

>Disarmament is the only clear-cut thing that I can see needing at least some serious "protesting".
Some of your states have worse gun laws than we do.

You're just full of excuses while expecting us to do grand feats. It's hypocritical.

>America shitposts
>we laugh
>Canada shitposts
>fucking leaf
Now please go suck on that maple dick you faggot.

It's relevant who does it and to whom.

ISIS killed mostly sandniggers. Breivik killed mostly white people

This is the French government attempting to discredit their so called far right.
False flag.

>france keeps better tabs on French-born nationalists than foreign extremists

Thy actually have more Kikes than Israel, 200'000 more if I'm not mistaken. :^)

Hush paki nigger.

I found a good target.

He's likely an arms trafficker...

They always manage to catch the white ones, not the brown ones.

Funny shit.

>not gotten to that point with us yet
>62 percent white

Kek, you're the brownest white country in the west.

This type of thought process is why we're probably going to have another holocaust in the future.
I probably won't be alive by then, but god will it be funny when the world thinks 'aw shit it happened again'

>62% white
Doesn't bother me. I'm not obsessed enough with race to think that every race can't be properly integrated with a given society. It's possible, but needs to be approached in a more direct way.

>nigger president
He's almost gone.

>more Jews than Israel
Nothing short of international war would stop this.

>SJW centers
People are getting wise to it and I don't think it's on the rise anymore.

>crime rate
True.

>some states gun laws worse than yours
Yep. They're all suffering for their leadership too. Gun rights are actually improving with time.

I'm not saying you guys are pussies, but it does come off that way when no one is fucking doing ANYTHING to the point that one guy with a plan is a unicorn.

Everything that goes against your guy's perfect world is a "false flag", isn't it?

Well I'm convinced that all the Syrian refugees are a false flag by the right to gain voters.

You guys are delusional faggots.

>the guy works for a company specialized in farm breedings (you know, when the guys who shove their arms in cows assholes)
>he uses his company car a Renault Kangoo (one of the ugliest french utility car ever) to commit his deed
>carries twice his weight in TNT and weapons enough for a small battalion
>supposedly planned that alone
>arrested in the most corrupted country on the continent where several secret services are active

Only antifas and leftists would feign to buy that

ISIS kills muslims though.

>I'm not obsessed enough with race to think that every race can't be properly integrated with a given society
>obsessed

You mean you're still naive enough to think it will work. Nowhere in the history of man has two or more races lived peacefully in equality together

>tfw my normie fb immediately went: SEE HE'S A FAR-RIGHT NATIONALIST #NotAllMuslims, #ReligionOfPeace
JUST

Nowhere in the history of man have white people not declared war on each other either.

What's your point?

>Hillary paid a million dollars for this

>If we cant find any white christian terrorist fabricate one

BRAVO EU
R
A
V
O

>This type of thought process is why we're probably going to have another holocaust in the future.

Yeah, so?

% white
>Doesn't bother me. I'm not obsessed enough with race to think that every race can't be properly integrated with a given society. It's possible, but needs to be approached in a more direct way.
Ever read Aesop's fables?

>I'm not saying you guys are pussies, but it does come off that way when no one is fucking doing ANYTHING to the point that one guy with a plan is a unicorn.

You're in no position to judge how something comes off regarding Europe. There's no European country as cucked as yours. There's no European people as cucked as yours. Just look at your response above - you've internalized the mongrel meltingpot mentality.

Nowhere in history did people have the ability to exchange information across continents instantaneously until the last few decades. Things do "progress", slowly. I can't guarantee that this can work, but I'd bet that it can be done with the correct cultural approach.

Make no mistake; I don't buy into the notion that every race is the same except for color. I just recognize that those differences can be overcome on at least a small scale.

youtube.com/watch?v=L34d5OIslck

>only Muslims can be terrorist meme

Yes, and sometimes they kill our people. That's when they becomes a problem.

Internal unrest =/= External unrest

yeah, shias and apostates. not real muslims.

>no Euro people cucked as yours.

Really? You really think that? Sweden is better off than us? Germany is less cucked?

Doubtful. I haven't internalized anything about this subject that I didn't think about and decide for myself on. Don't be so angry about your situation, especially if we have it worse like you say we do.

French nationalist smuggling weapons in ukraine?
What?
Dont they kinda have a job to do back in france?

He was oblivously not alone, you don't buy 3 rpg and 12 kalash just for you, you buy for a whole group.

>You really think that? Sweden is better off than us? Germany is less cucked?

Absolutely, yes.

>he planed 15 attacks as a single person
>he drove to Ukraine
>hes a "french person"
>they found a t-shirt which affiliates him to the "extrem right"

Breivik is not a terrorist, he's a murderer

Exemple in my country

Charlie Hebdo > murder
November shoutout > terrorism

Sure on a small scale. But ethnic nepotism will sooner or later change on a larger scale. Racial unrest always follows. Just look at your own country now, never have "exchange of information" been more free, there have never been more equal rights between black and white.

And yet blacks still riot and yell about racism and unequality. Maybe - just maybe, we would all be better off if we lived in ethnically homogenous societies and then we might be able to treat other races and cultures with more respect than we do in these multicultural societies.

Just pray you're either far away from the violence or fall under the category of what they deem 'acceptible' this time.
It won't be the exact same as last time, so you better not have degenerate habits, or whatever is degenerate to the eyes of the propagator

His job in France was inseminating farm animals. I'd run off to Ukraine too if that was my job.

Also interesting they busted a major arms smuggling ring here.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3623733/Mastermind-Britain-s-biggest-gun-running-ring-bought-100-000-weapons-form-source-Charlie-Hebdo-attackers-jailed-35-years.html

>le holocaust could hit YOU meme

Come on now, Canuck.

As long as US has armed population, we are less cucked than the rest of the world.

Don't believe this blatant false flag.

It's either give it a shot and probably fail or don't believe it can work and definitely fail. We WOULD be better off it we could make it work, obviously. I say take the risk and minimize the potential damages, personally.

>your teams scores a goal
>you cheer
>your team has a goal scored against them
>you boo

SO WHICH IS IT? ARE GOALS GOOD OR BAD? MAKE YOUR FUCKING MIND UP!!!!

vai comer merda helena filha da puta, vê se enfia um carrointeiro dentro da tua buceta pra ver se tu goza.

Your guns are a cargo cult. You're not doing anything with them. You're going to be replaced in your country without firing a single shot.

But keep praying to the almighty gun, maybe it'll do something on its own one day.

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

>tfw forgot to renew my tshirt license
there's someone at my door, I don't know who it is but I can see a BBC van outside, send help

bbc.com/news/uk-36458472

>ramadan
>see whitey can be pedo and terrorist too

oy vey i wonder who could be behind this

French Revolution
American Civil War
Spanish Civil War
England vs. Ireland
Russian Civil War

But you know, whatever.
inb4 the jews/blacks/strawmen started all of these wars! The American civil war might have been partially about slavery but it was still 100% white people in power declaring war on each other.
Also inb4 "They're not white" and other randomly discrediting features to ensure that your argument basically boils down "The one nation I consider white has never fought internally". Stop being such a white dindu. White people kill each other all the time. Or what about the alt-rights new crying over left wing protesters kicking their Trump babies asses? Those are white people fighting each other.

White people fight all the fucking time. Hell, I'm fighting with you right now.

Just like Breivik when he bombed the center of a city. He had no proof that the targets he hit weren't on his side. Über-Breivik could have been walking by that bomb as it went off.

Our Vanguard only killed 77 Leftist shit "people"

Haha.
>gun violence in america
>america doesnt do anything with guns
>pick one

>This type of thought process is why we're probably going to have another holocaust in the future

So what you're saying is, eventually, one of us will win?

WHITE PEOPLE WOULD NEVER TRY AND KILL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG

Perhaps he got sick of an entire country full of invaders and traitors? At some point changing things peacefully is no longer an option

Meanwhile the 1400 got off scott-free.

Yeah, you kill each other. Or more like: shitskins kill you.

It's funny that they can stop this, but not the concert shooting or the airport bombing... way to fear monger citizens.

>you're going to be replaced in your country
Said the pot to the kettle

Literally the only bad thing about this story is that the guy got caught.

When you make peaceful revolution impossible, you make violent revolution impossible.

Frenchmen, and every other Western European man, has had his option at the ballot box to stop his homeland and culture being destroyed by mass immigration.

I "don't" condone lone wolf terrorist operations. They are nearly impossible to detect and stop without someone involved in the supply of arms ratting out the person involved. I "don't" think it's a good idea for people to do this.

But when you destroy democracy and nationalism through international corporatism and bureaucracy, you make things like this inevitable.

Expect more.

>violent revolution INEVITABLE

It's really hot I can't thinks straight just now.

Why would a white nationalist would target a football event in a country that is/was in civil war ?
Where did he got the weapon ? Why would he have nationalists memes in his house if he planned something like that ?

#NotAllRacists

>Give it a shot

We have, you have. Not succesful, new strategy.

>hates the lefty goverment
>shows that hate by shooting up tourists and innocent people

Well shit if this isn't a false flag/spin I dont know what is.

My theory:
He was supposed to deliver it to Islamic terrorists and the false flag part is where they say he was far-right.

We're not 62% white, lad.

>Weapon sold by Ukrainian Gov.

Time to trigger far right lol

>tfw its nearly 20 degrees out
fucking heatwaves

Calling it right now

He's a shitposter who wanted to make a quick buck and they are using it to ban """"""right-wing websites"""""""" and to show that not all terrorists are muslim.

The media is going to have a fuck field-day with this.

Dude give it up already. I see you posting your bullshit all over this board. I just love how you get called out immediately for being one of two things or both. Either a paid shill for hilldog, or just a cucked beyond recognition faggot who would literally eat Muslim cum out of your boyfriend's boi pussci. You're losing now and there ain't no amount of shilling that's going to stop it. Fuck off and die at the hand of the Muslim scum you worship you fucking cucked faggot.

Same goal, new strategy; possibly try to tell the truth and acknowledge the differences. Once friction-causing differences are determined, actively work on them in a mutually-agreed upon way, instead of telling each other to go fuck themselves. Hard to do, but potentially huge payoff with more peace and cultural unification.

>Calling it a meme
>Implying it's a thing people repeat
>Austrian
Fucking hitler descendant trying to ride coat tails hard. What's it like getting sloppy seconds? Pretty pathetic trying to do the same thing others did before, pretty uncreative.

where did he get military grade explosives?

>Islamists mostly Kill Muslims
>White Nationalists mostly kill whites
Shiggity

Do they not teach statistics in yurop? 62% of 315 mil is a lot more than 90% of 8mil

You can buy stuff like this fairly easy in Ukraine

Someone's gotta succeed where he failed.

>link contains Ausland
>Ausland
Kek

Il go back to bed now.

>Hard to do, but potentially huge payoff with more peace and cultural unification.
What huge payoff are you expecting out of "culturally unificating" with subsaharan Africans with an IQ of 70 or desert goat fuckers born out of cousin marriage?

I like how every criminal in Ukraine always have a stash of proper merch with them. T-shirts, flags, magazines, newspapers, posters, business cards...