Hey, wondering if anyone here has experience with this type of stuff

Hey, wondering if anyone here has experience with this type of stuff.
Found these amongst my roommates stuff and wondering what he's into.

Pic related. It's a socket piece and some pipe pieces. Inside the socket is a piece of steel scouring pad ripped up I'm guessing to act as a screen or for heating.

I've narrowed it down to Crack or heroin and just wanted to find out for sure if anyone has any idea

After he smokes he ends up sleeping for a day, doesn't eat, stops smoking weed with me, no beers and only has water.

Any insight would be great. Thanks

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-23-17-53-11.png (720x1280, 663K)

Also, I didn't mean sleeping immediately. Hyper for a bit first.

sounds like heroine. does he sit on the toilet for a long time? stuff makes you constipated...

Nope. Not really.

Either crack or meth or research chemical stimulant

>ends up sleeping for a day

>meth

Get rid of him before he pawns all your shit and sublets the living room to his dealer.

Yea ik I was thinking like if he smoked a little at the beginning of the day but even then that prob wouldn't make u come down into the next day

>I was thinking like if he smoked a little at the beginning of the day but even then that prob wouldn't make u come down into the n
If he's smoking meth he aint sleeping till the next day lmao

those are plumbing components you dumb nigger

Your mother. And who keeps plumbing shit in his shoes

Lol yea didn't rlly think that thru it's kinda hard to smoke a little bit of meth. But hypothetically if he were to smoke a little bit in the beginning of the day and he was up for 18 hrs he would want to sleep a lot the next day.

>I've smoked meth

That sounds right.

kinda looks like a McGuyver weed pipe

No reason to hide that shit. We smoke all the time. Weed is next to the coffee in our place.

We have bongs, pipes and papers readily available as well.

Hmm. Black tar heroin?

Or opium. Could be either

how does he act after he smokes whatever that is?

What does it smell like?

OK, why are you going through his shit though? Is he in trouble with the law, is he causing any problems, is your shit going missing?

meth