Whats she thinking here?

Whats she thinking here?

Harry potter general

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Watson#Filmography
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I wish I was at home fucking Chad

>wow, white men really are disgusting

>the ginger doesn't know I had my tonge shoved into the director's just a moment ago

why don't they ever put acting like this in the final cut?

why is the background all green?

What was the worst Harry Potter fanfic you ever read?

what is her favourite pos?

She's so majestic

did she have pubes then?

She must be such a confused little princess.

It's too 'real'. Takes the viewer out of their immersion.

Probably something on the lines of "thank god I'm out of one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises" seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

someone post a picture of her in 2016 looking attractive i dare you

Did you just mix Armond White's review of the film with Harold Bloom's review of the book?

God, what fuckin' doll.

Never stop posting this user.

That was easy.

Some actors can only act under a strong green saturated light source. I don't really know why, it's probably some stupid superstition thing.

I know nothing about literature. Is Steven King a good thing or a bad thing?

How does it feel to know she was going out with this guy and you are a virgin. meming like a predictable aussie. yea johhny simmons and the chink were alpha as fuck too

What was she thinking here

Get out you fucking redditor

This is a joke chart, but Steven King is Harry Potter-tier trash for sub-literates.

I would derive erotic pleasure from seeing Emma Watson get beaten beyond recognition. I hate the cunt and have ALWAYS hated the cunt.

you really want me to dump

ya

Well even King admits hes writes trashy pop books so you can decide for yourself

Kill yourself i honestly hope you get hit my a car were you ever to leave your room. Youre just so fuggin cool dude emma watson triggers me, everytime!

Mmmmmmmmmmm emma

I have my answer.

Do you have problem with green or something? Huh?

She looks the same here as when she was underage

John Boyega is going to blacked her soon so its close

They were all kino, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Sup Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I know isnt she awesome. Her face after puberty looks like chamber of secrets days.

>Sup Forums still going to meme this
>implying boyega probably isnt gay as hell
>still implying we care about boyega being black when we know hes a pretty good actor
im not even mad

Lucky Ron guy. That memory went straight to the spank bank.

>autist is a star wars shitter this whole time
what a surprise

>ad hominem attacks
You got it all

QT

Post her feet

>we know hes a pretty good actor
thats all you deserve for having such awful taste, star shitter

Here is your (you)

He's a better actor than you

Must suck, knowing she's achieved in her life more than you could dream of

Don't make the infant cry more :)

ah yes the bay/refntino apologist defense,
a classic from the uneducated flick watcher

Do you want to keep going with your buzzwords? You are the BBC spam lover

I'm replying to pasta but I feel HP would have worked as an animu series with each book being one season. Or even a western cartoon, made by the French.

I didnt care the other four times you posted this

>so blown out he goes for the bbc spam defense
whats next star wars pleb? capeshit?

Hey man im sorry youre so autistic you dont get implications, i wasnt meming 'hes a better actor than you' hur hur, i actually mean it. You act like a tough guy and you arent. Hit me with other retort you shitskin

She's almost thirty and her career is FUCKING NOWHERE! Jsut for comparison, were was say Keira Knightley at her age?

>this inane rambling after being exposed
i'm grinning ear to ear, i can't wait to see how you defend yourself in the next post you fucking star wars fan HAHAHA

>acting with hawke, crowe, bruhl, nyqvuist, hanks, paxton by the age of 26
>working with good directors
Yea she shook up having to lead that tom hanks film and beauty and the beast.

>everyone who has the same idea is actually the same person
Holy shit you're dumb, are you an actual protohuman with that intelligence or what?

>still going ad hominem over your blacked meme
Top kek autist

is that a perfect nose or what

You dont like harry potter and have shit opinions stop spamming them in every thread.

Goddamn emma is just fucking beautiful

>autist
>constantly cries about Sup Forums having shit taste and star wars fans
>is one himself AND liked boyegas terrible performance
HAHA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Watson#Filmography

Pic related. My face when seeing this list.

What did they mean by this?

Pic relate is me caring about your opinion. Im sure you think other actresses shit like 10 cloverfield lane or nerve is good. Emma went to college part time and still only has one less film than Radcliffe. She'll be fine again to you, wow its fucking nothing, complaining about nada

I've seen him in other movies, TFA was shit

Wow, angry.

Emma as the antagonist in a Wolfenstein movie when

Mad nope? But you sure didnt want to address anything. I hope for your sake you dont think Mew has a good filmography

like what? because i've seen him in imperial dreams and junkhearts and he was just as bad. attack the block too, but thats just him being his true self

I'd rather have her in a Hegre-Art shoot though.

What a shit wasted GET.

>TFA was shit
first sensible opinion in this thread

Mew btfo

mewfag in tears

Just wanna point out that I get quite triggered seeing Ayn Rand on "god tier"

Well baited

Goddess tier

>implications
>muh likes what I don't like boogeyman
This really is your everyday life, isn't it?

she looks literary like Kiernan Shipka here

>You're an ugly motherfucker

Emmas picky I like her roles so far

Why must you ruin the thread, you mad pleb

He's probably a Roberts fag, so pathetic

>not having 2 waifus
you are missing on life

Indeed friendo

yeah but kierna can actually act

She was probably thinking about pussy cause she's a dyke

I mean user, good for you, but personally i dont even need more than one when Emma is Emma

wow its nothing, another predictable post

>just when you think the worst posts are behind you
You have zero gaydar. I'm actually disappointed

hello? you were replying in breakneck speed for the last set of posts and now you've gone silent. have you actually only seen him in tfa HAHAHA

They really are inferiority complex ridden losers

i wasnt even paying attention to you because i dont care about arguing about john boyega this much. ive only seen imperial dreams attack the block and tfa. you dont like him, i think he isnt bad compared to other upcoming actors i see. at the very least he had a really good american accent in tfa sounded just like an american. so i think he has promise at being decent

>coworker thinks Emma Watson is a 7/10
>he also thinks Salema Gomez is 10/10
Why are high schoolers the worst

are you saying he was good in dreams?the guys who played rat and wayne were fucking terrible and they out performed him easily.

That's fucking disgusting. I'm sorry you have to put up with that, what are you doing?

He hasnt seen enough photos, gifs and webms of Emma and only watched music videos

Head lifeguard. Pays alright but the hours are shit. A lot of high schoolers come and go as lifeguards. Learn to swim if you haven't already; these guys are absolute shit, at least at my place.

>her birthmark
Ive also noticed another one