Hey Sup Forums just updating from >>762856309 because I nothing better to do with my life...

Hey Sup Forums just updating from because I nothing better to do with my life. It’s gotten worse since when I woke up. My appointment isn’t until Monday. I don’t think they’ll be fixing it then either... how fucked am I?

Attached: F0C8D1B1-69AA-4BCB-A7BF-CCB3E917416D.jpg (2448x2448, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a few hours ago
Time to die of a tooth infection, just like the Vikings.

Attached: 26900B41-7A06-4A05-862E-E0D0AFC109BB.jpg (1024x1024, 132K)

looks to me like AIDS, sorry to break it to ya OP

I had one of these on a tooth I had put back in my mouth after the tooth got knocked out. It was a result of the tooth dying and the fix was root canal (google it). It's an infection of the tooth.

Good luck kek

I know :(

You should really stop gobbling strange cock. It's how these things happen.

Looks like a tumour, have you been preaching feminism?

Attached: 5D41CB3F-DF20-415E-A0AD-CDA40BC1F8CB.jpg (276x183, 36K)

You could try popping it. If I wasn't hurting before, it might gotten big enough to push pressure on the nerve. Releasing it would make it feel better after a bit. If it was an infection in the tooth to need a root canal, it probably would have hurt sooner.

Thanks you made my day

Soak it with Epsom salt.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis

It's an infection, you need to get antibiotics so that it doesn't spread. Not much else you can do. No dentist will touch that till the infection is limited first.

no, don't fucking pop it
you risk having the puss pop inwards under the tooth and in to your bloodstream

Don't listen to this idiot. Putting pus in your bloodstream could give you sepsis. Infections are isolated for a reason. Your dentist will pop it eventually, but better to leave that until after you've had the root canal and antibiotics. - I'm an EMT and i have 4 root canals.

Well, when I had an abscessed tooth it got so fucking bad no amount of ibuprofen or Hydrocodone would get rid of the pain.

I've heard you can go to an ER and get it drained if the pain becomes too unbearable.

Stop being a little bitch, it's just a abscess

i had an abscess too op, one of my top molars, though it was under it
got that bitch pulled raw because the anesthesia couldn't get through to the nerves as the infection was blocking it. worst pain of my life

Dude who gives a shit

That's not a very bad abscess. The dentist may not even need to fuck with the tooth depending on what the x-ray looks like. Some antibiotics will clear it up for sure.

I know. Just ignoring all these trolls

I can’t close my mouth fully without it hurting stfu

Pericoronitis...Stop being a faggot and learn what a tooth brush and floss do.

I’ve had an ulcer and it healed like acne. This isn’t an ulcer and it’s spreading.

what will that do?

OP you nasty
I love going to the dentist though
feels good man

I floss, use a toothpick, and brush twice a day like my mother taught me. I don’t know how this happened. At first I thought it was a tooth growing but whatever

I know, except when your place is getting scrapped

*plack