Why aren't you an-cap?

Why aren't you an-cap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

on account of not being retarded

It doesn't make any fucking sense..

Because pic related

Because its never been proven that its stable.

Ive never even heard a sane same reason it might work...

Meme ideology

that'd be like being an international-nationalist.

I would like to be but I have this thing I do. It's called thinking and really screws with the blind ideological faith thing.

Libertarian.

We still need a military/defense/security force, a means of enforcing contracts and enforcing law, then lastly a means of drafting laws that dynamically fit the society that they represent.

In short, executive, judicial and legislative branches.

Ancap tends to feudalism anyway, can someone post the graphic that virtually proves that for me?

on account of not being a mentally deranged Jew like Rothbard

>Implying other methods have been proven stable

Because I realize globalization is inevitable unless deep space travel becomes easily accessible within our lifetime.

>hurrr hurrr I am not a kid
>hur hurr I am not retarded

Ancapism/Agorism makes perfect sense once you read about it and it answers all the questions that other anarchisms left without an answer. "Who will build X?", "who will provide law/protection?". Anarcho-capitalism merely means replacing every government function with voluntary private action. It does not expect some magic change in human nature so people stop needing courts, police and other things as such. Ancapism can provide all these things and in better conditions than the government monopoly does.

That of course is completely ignored by Sup Forums memelords, who get all their points of view by jpegs, memes and the occasional nazi literature and are completely oblivious to hundreds of years of philosophy of liberty and the answers it provides to such problems.

I am going to reply them with a very stereotypical anarchist answer to their critiques: Grab a book, idiot!

>shitty uninformed memes

Quality Australian highway by the look of it...it's why we had to build our cars tough here like that AU Falcon there...

>Grab a book, idiot!
Not an argument.
>Ancapism can provide all these things and in better conditions than the government monopoly does.
Show some examples.
>merely means replacing every government function with voluntary private action
Show some examples of that in history.
>hundreds of years of philosophy of liberty
Show some examples where society like you imagine it existed.

The trust-fundies i knew in college were anarcho-syndicalists

just as cringy

Purdue anarchists lol

And then I call my protection agency, local militia I'm subscribed to or whatever else and they fuck off from my house.

>Live in ancap paradise
>Sell AKs to some akbars
>They establish a caliphate
>No more ancap paradise ;_;

'Private voluntary action' is a joke when the alternatives are work or starve. Capitalism is inherently violent in and of itself- if we ignore the fact that property exists as a concept because someone fought for it in the antediluvian past, one must use violence to defend one's 'property' and people who commit infractions are punished through violence.

Because no ideology is more divorced from the reality of human behavior than anarcho-capitalism

Its a tough call between that and communism.

>when the first post is also the best post

Communism has a semblance of reality though. Basic presumption of communism is post-scarcity, making governments unnecessary.
Ancapism is basically "just don't call it a government".

this one is stupid, but the stick figures are atleast well made.

this looks awsome

Because i think roads are good

because its extremely unrealistic. so is communism. I'm a proud capitalist, and you can achieve laissez faire without having governmental intervention, but government is vital for protection from foreign threats. For example, the US in my idea scenario would have little to no governmental intervention on business, and repeal the 16th amendment (federal income tax). States can still levy income taxes for muh roads, Also local communities would levy a property tax to deal with things like roads and basic public needs. Also most (key word post, not implying all) federal public services can be removed of and provided by the local and state communities. after all, the state and communities understand their needs better than a large federal government. You could say I'm a constitutional anti-federalist.

Not that rich.

Just ignore him.
He posts the same pics in every libertarian or an-cap thread. He's a moron, but hey, seeing as the german government is fucking him over by taking his rights away and importing immigrants we'll be the ones laughing in the end.
And if you engage him he starts posting stirner memes, despite stirner being utterly ignored and completely discredited long ago.

i dont know what that is but the flag looks lame so i do not approve

because I'm an egoist, my dear property

Because organised defense and justice system.

I am poor and I do not want to get exterminated, hissss!

>Why aren't you an-cap?+ 0 post omitted.
>AnCap
Oxymoron.

then the protection agency and local militia also come to steal everything you own

because they have a bunch of guns and men and you don't.

The Ayn Rand hero worship is a bit offputting

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

>controlled opposition from neo Nazis
See the cross?

then I call my backup militia and offer payment in the form of the resources of the now dead attackers.

This event becomes known as "bloody ____" and militia's know not to abuse their power because of this historical event.

:^)

Basic necessities (water/food) could be hoarded up and monopolies could be created, resulting in huge famines.
Also, some public infrastructures are essential but unprofitable (such as street lights, roads), no one would take the responsibility to provide these services by engaging in a non-lucrative business. Roads may even become private properties.

>Basic necessities (water/food) could be hoarded up and monopolies could be created, resulting in huge famines.
You mean like the Government di in communist Russia would do?
Or do you mean that we need a Governement (= monopoly + military + law) because economical monopoly (the ones without the law and/or the military) are dangerous?
Or do you mean that private road (like the ones in Canada) have never existed?

Because a free market can only exist after individual rights have been secured.

Because it's impossible. A theoretical utopia, like communism.

It's also retarded. I get libertarians, but ancap is dumb as shit.

Because I graduated high school and can look beyond the childish notion of "ME ME ME ME FUCK EVERYONE ELSE"

I have no desire to fuck little children

Fucking normies
Don't even want to send their daughter to whore school so she can make a living and stops infringing on your property rights with all that eating crap.

Sounds better than the current situation

neighboring states will rip you apart

you need borders, army, a national identity to hold on to anything

Anarcho-capitalism summed up: People are totally good and wont do bad things when there are no laws

Because it's delusional and ignores demographics. Similar to liberalism, it makes the fatal mistake that people will act rational. This is simply not true especially if large segments of the population have lower IQ. I agree in general with a small government, but complete anarchism being desirable is mere fantasy. The government have a monopoly on force is preferable to an anarchist society where any large marauding group of people can initiate force without any legal repercussions.

I am.

its a bullshit utopia that cannot exist unless the entire planet is bound to it.

and thats implying human behavior doesnt trump some guidelines set forth a generation ago.

it wont work because people are greedy which is ironic because its a philosophy that is spouted by the greediest of them all. but also the most naive.

also, i have no desire to fuck little children

Why are you calling it "an-cap" when it's basically the same thing as libertarianism?

Because no one likes libertarianism?

>Stirner memes spreading to Sup Forums

WE DID IT /leftypol/!

its more like both nazis and commies and everything between fears freedom. thats why you see so many people fighting it here.

>Why are you calling it "an-cap" when it's basically the same thing as libertarianism?
>Because no one likes libertarianism?

Considering the "Libertarian Party" nominee and running mate this year they are pretty significantly different.

It's not freedom that's feared. It's the inevintable realignment of power.

This, America would be prosperous if the country valued Republican virtue

>Not taking the ultimate redpill and becoming a Mutualist

well we will never know until we make such state. the realignment of power is just a hypothesis.

a highly likely hypothesis. id bet the farm on it being true.

i love how anarchists think their utopia is going to be untouched by inside or outside influences.

its like they think they can walk through a starving country with a stack of pancakes and expect not be bum rushed and beaten for the food.

i say anarchists of all persuasions. from an-syn to an-cap. its all a half brained utopia that sounds like rainbows and pots of gold but its really just lazy halfwitted thinking that wouldnt make it past its first weeks due to conquering tribes from the north.

fuck off, rothbard.

What the fuck is the context of that pic?

>namefag

That's pretty fucking cool

Because I don't understand how is violence from private companies is better than violence from the government.

We're already living in an an-cap world. This was the end-result.

Because I'm an-tribe

>For example, the US in my idea scenario would have little to no governmental intervention on business

Yeah cause we saw in the 1800's that was headed in a good direction. This idea that business left with no gov intervention what so ever will, simply out of the goodness of their heart, do whats best for the people over whats best for the bottom line is about the most absurd and nieve thing i have ever heard.

because i'm a nat-cap monarchist

Why are you?