I could fuck any of you guys up. Weak weebs

I could fuck any of you guys up. Weak weebs.

Attached: mer.png (366x473, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qm9ExUt9-Q4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S-BTS8IJ9pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Qm9ExUt9-Q4

I'll take you on

Attached: 1387649177248 02-51-25.jpg (600x450, 68K)

kek you couldn't catch me you urban bugger

I could beat the shit out of you if I wanted to.

Nice tits, jawless.

Have you killed a caribou with nothing but a trade knife you cunt

Muscles are no indicator of fighting talent.

Lol fucking caribous.

Started live streaming my new game channel and this just happened m.youtube.com/watch?v=S-BTS8IJ9pg

An attempt was made.

Attached: faggot.png (1516x542, 482K)

You would be somewhat dangerous for the first minute, maybe even a minute and a half. This would be based entirely on your wild swinging and the probability you might land a lucky "punch". You look strong, but strong doesn't equal being a good fighter.

After that first minute you would start to realize you are in an actual fight.

After the first minute and a half you would realize, "This isn't going to be over quickly, what do I do now?".

If I hadn't already taken you down and choked you out, it would come pretty soon.

That's just the reality of fighting trained fighters.

I got my shit handed to me when I first started training.

You would get your shit handed to you too.

I know you won't think that. Nobody ever does. Every dude I've ever seen walk into the gym thinks, "Well, I'm the exception. I'm special. I will beat trained fighters from day one because I have something these other 60+ guys don't have.".

Sorry, you don't.

I would tire you, then I would choke you out.

Then I would have a laugh and invite you to join up and start fight training.

*shrug*

What you call a fight...I call Wednesday.

Fuck off faggot. Nobody is clicking your advertising bullshit.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

*Yawn*

t. Pasty fat unkempt neckbeard detected

Attached: image.png (232x241, 57K)

I was in the US Air Force reserves also, idiot.

I'd box your fucking face in and repeatedly slam your mouth so hard, your lips would swell to the size of ass cheeks so that anytime someone looks at you or you look at yourself, you'd be reminded that your mouth is nothing but an asshole for spewing worthless shit.

I'd fuck you up.

Bang.
You're dead.

Attached: glerk.jpg (640x427, 40K)

top fucking kek

>Dream Big sign
>5ft manlet

why fuck me up when you could just fuck me?

How big do you have to dream to have a Dream Big sign in your shitter?

u gay man?

The AF Reserves? You mean the skinniest pastiest branch of wanna be military there is?

You dont even go through combat training besides maybe shooting a rifle once a year. Much less any sort of physical combat.

Good luck trying to get back on base once your teeth have been smashed in with a brick or length of pipe. Fistfights are school yard bullshit.

omg ur hot please fuck me

These threads are what I love about Sup Forums everyone is ironically shitposting and trolling each other.

>Old Sup Forums
Navy seal copypasta
>Current Sup Forums
Yes daddy!

I'd wipe my ass with you.

Attached: gorilla.jpg (640x765, 116K)

5 foot nothing

Are you as fit as me? Did you get world class military training and have a STEM career as well as a STEM career in the military reserves?

Do you have a small business that makes 6 figs? Get on my level punk.

Attached: car.jpg (960x500, 109K)

wish you were real so you could fuck me so hard

Attached: FuckMyTightAss.jpg (704x624, 39K)

pull up faggot i will destroy you

Attached: 7570bdad-9ca5-4547-94d4-9c32a06e615c.png (530x676, 378K)

Bait. Do not respond to this retarded faggot.

i'd kiss those abs. hot damn

Attached: fA6X73u_d.jpg (613x587, 12K)