Well, I'm a Jew

Well, I'm a Jew.

My 23andme results came back, and it's official. I'm genetically 70.3% Jew.

Ask me anything.

Attached: IMG_7373.jpg (1080x1920, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S-BTS8IJ9pg
youtube.com/watch?v=0CsEDJ0Mx04
google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/jewish/khazar-myth-busted-1.5253397
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it true jew noses are big because air is free?

have you considered suicide?

No idea. My DNA must have jewed me over because my nose size is fairly average.

Why is there sometimes blood on the tp when I wipe?

Started live streaming my new game channel and this just happened m.youtube.com/watch?v=S-BTS8IJ9pg

What do you think of the recent breakthroughs in Alzheimer research?

Honestly, no.

MDo you know what my first thought was?

"Suck it, untermensch, I have won the genetic lottery."

Ashkenazi are statistically more likely to get Nobel prizes, you know. I'm probably smarter than you. It's not your fault, it's just how the universal dice rolled.

On the off chance this isn't a petty and fruitless attempt at shock humor, pleas go to a free clinic.

Its tragically too late to save Terry Pratchet. But I'll take it.

Retroactive autocorrect on mobile is a bitch. Please overlook the various errors.

when are you gonna collect the shekels that are owed you?

Lying fuck. No such thing as a Jewish race. It's either a religious identity or an ascribed ethnicity. Learn to DNA faggot

When are you going to stop sucking nigger cock, goyshit?

Attached: C20B37D3-E7A9-4179-913D-FA135DEDBE89.jpg (1024x809, 208K)

I assumed it was just hemorrhoids or all the buttsex. I ain’t going to no free clinic, man.
Also, God bless Sir Terry.

Probably when I get a decent front end dev job.

It’s both, fucktard.

Attached: F896B264-E777-49DC-9495-F8B37D39923B.jpg (1024x683, 116K)

Wow didn’t relieaze that religion was genetic

Well, I was raised Southern Baptist, but learned depressingly early that it was a load of bullshit. It's just that a majority of my genes are from a specific and insular coalition.

Once again, on the off chance that you aren't having a laugh, free clinics are definitely worth it if you take a book with you. I mean, you'd be reading it a home anyway, right? Might as well use that time to get a doctor who will analyze some of that blood.

Yes, Sir Terry shall leave a wound in all of our souls for years to come.

It's a religion within a genetically insular people group. I don't give a wet fart about Eloheim or keep kosher, but my DNA is what it is.

Let me educate you my dumb Nazi fuck friend. Only 4 races exist, Caucasoid, Mongoloid and 2 variations of Negroid being Capeoid or Congoid

I’m sorry to say that I haven’t had book reading time in months, at least, not during office hours. I think I’ll tough it out.

Still though, listening to the Thud! audiobook while writing up new transportation routes for my nonprofit in case of our impending teacher strike.

Good luck, kind stranger.

Also, audiobooks count as reading.

What's the deal with airline food?

>genetically 70.3% Jew
So, not Ashkenazi? Then no citizenship in ISISrael for you!

Are you religious if so what is your religion

23andme is known for falsifying records. They're a snakeoil company.

Where do you hide your gold?

Where were you really on 9/11?

Are you actually going to reply to these questions or are you a massive faggot?

>23andme
Enjoy being in the government database kike.

Do you know anyone in your family who is an immigrant?
If so, where is he/she from?

Attached: penny challenge.jpg (700x519, 81K)

Where do you hide your jew gold?

>penny's
Apostrophes, man. What even are they?

Kek. There are ancient Jewish communities in Western, Eastern Europe, Middle East and North Africa. Great news, you are basically European/Mediterranean. So special

^^

Prove it.

Under those little hats they wear.

yeah, i don't really care. but i love challah bread.

Attached: 1516835693935.jpg (4368x2912, 886K)

UNDER THEIR YARMULKES
DAMN
HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA SAY IT

do you own the world?

How did you not know one of your parents is full Shekelstein and the other is half-Jew?
Sephardim confirmed.

Do you feel shiftier now that you know you are jewish? Or were you always shifty but now it makes sense and feels right?

>Be OP
>Post ama thread mentioning jews
>Leave immediately
>Return in six months to find people still asking were the gold is

Attached: drevil.jpg (375x302, 13K)

Look at faggot sHitler manlettes failing and surrendering, because they are pussies who can’t fight real men.

LMAO

Attached: 23153D2B-6347-4057-9691-829BA926CA08.jpg (600x435, 47K)

How often do you drink blood? youtube.com/watch?v=0CsEDJ0Mx04

Attached: 5_2035595.jpg (640x360, 35K)

Yeah I feel kinda bad being superior to goyshits, sadsack fucktard.

Attached: FAD507BA-6612-4756-B87F-E61EA890378B.jpg (700x411, 43K)

Are you taping all your kitchen cabinets shut on Passover?

>hurt derr retarded shit

Attached: DCABEFB5-5831-4C7E-B272-6911B00A8AAB.jpg (980x1200, 322K)

No, you're a Khazar

Fake and gay, potatotard.

Attached: 2942E194-A8DE-41C7-A891-9F171B0EDC5A.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

Kike, you're descended from converts to the false religion of Rabbinic Judaism that you made up with the Talmud that you claim is your holy book. That book goes against everything the Bible says.

That's only true because of the hundreds of medals won by Einstein.

Attached: einstein-tongue-out.jpg (298x371, 21K)

So deflection, that's definitely cowardly behavior. I can now assume you actually are shifty or at least somewhat duplicitous. I bet if you lived in Isreal you would probably be one of those shits that study the Torah for 10 years like a draft dodging little bitch.

Jackass fucktard goyshit, in case you have never heard of DNA in your trailer park full of inbred glue sniffing Slavs, it’s the genetic material in every cell that scientist can now use to determine your full ancestral line. Ashkanazi Jews are unrelated to Khazars.

google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/jewish/khazar-myth-busted-1.5253397

You might want to update your retarded anti-Semitic pablum from 19th century debunked hoax bullshit.

Attached: 3AA1F4B1-B16D-499F-B524-A7126D5FAE6F.jpg (1600x1200, 145K)

Five seconds on Google.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

Attached: F14ADCA5-3685-42A4-8D38-FD806964BE88.jpg (178x120, 15K)

No idea. I once made pastries for Quarar airlines for textbook money and did a lovely job. Ask more questions if you're actually curious, I guess.

Actually, yes, I am. Did you know that it's the current statistically most likely type of Jew?

I'm an atheist! I was raised Southern Baptist, but this only worked until I was roughly eight years old.

A shame. Please provide proof. I was so happy to learn that I had no markers for the likelihood of Alzheimer's.

Nowhere. I am but a poor student that took a mediocre data analysis position.

At home, staring blankly at the television screen. I was homeschooled at the time because my fundamentalist adoptive mother had Opinions concerning the public school district.

Well, I am bisexual. So I'm only 50% of a faggot.

Listen to your butthurt little bitching. What a dumbfuck little crying pussy you are.

>“WAAAAAAAH! Jews are smarter and more successful than I am, unfair!“

LMAO

Attached: 5B2D2784-0FD5-4932-A0D4-8D7827468786.jpg (363x380, 154K)

I don't mind. Nothing particularly important is attached to my physical existence.

Nope. I was adopted when I was only a few months old into a painfully white and WASPy existence. I occasionally stir the pot by bringing up conflicts between immigration policy and Christian values.

I have Asperger's, so honestly the pennies. It's a sad state day of being, but at least I'm self-aware.

It's still worth a laugh and a confirmation of where my intelligence came from. I promise, my adoptive family was never a realistic explanation.

Me too, tbh.
Before I knew, I found a nice recipie, perfected it, and then in invited some friends over so I could teach them how to make bread. The 23andMe happened humorously in the time between.

I will never know. I was adopted out from a sad, tired med student. Based on the events of my brother attempting to find his own roots, I'll let it be. We were both adopted, but from separate families, two years apart. His mother is a pathetic societal leech. I'd prefer to remain ignorant of my own biological family.

Honestly, yes to the latter. I've always felt bored and tired of the pile of sad idiots I've had to politely deal with. Now I know that I was simply always more likely to be better than you.

Heh, no, I was afk for work.

I do unironically enjoy the congealed blood lozenges you can order in pho.

They're delicious. I always order extra.

Why not embrace your Judaism. You’ll happily discover other high IQ people like yourself, learn the wisdom of thousands of years of high IQ people, and find a high IQ Jewess to breed high IQ kids with.

Attached: 72A43DF5-FD23-48FF-87F6-0A5E335DEACE.jpg (324x324, 26K)

Nope. I'm still definitely an atheist.

You say that, but I do find blood delicious. Especially in Vietnamese food.

Explain, Sup Forumslack?

Oy, don't be mean, one of my few friends growing up was Messianic.

Oh, my SO is already quite clever. He's not as smart as me, but he keeps up with my thought process, and that's worth something.

I'd like to have more friends I could earnestly speak with, but my local generational group for Jewish activities was a little lackluster. There wasn't anything really interesting for people already into anthropological applications of religion. It was mostly entry-level bullshit.

Blood is specifically forbidden to eat. It’s goyshit “blood libel,” that the fucktard was referring to. These are the same goyshits who unironically eat pig blood and murder Jews in the same afternoon.

Attached: 69099AF4-7A97-4084-871A-B15E4DF1A5E1.jpg (775x687, 89K)

Ah. I've never killed a man who didn't try to end me first.

That sounds like some edgelord comment, but it's actually an interesting story if you'd like to hear about it.

Anyway, congealed pig blood is still delicious and Vietnamese exchange students were more vocal and numerous than any appearance from a monistic god.

Well, From my own experience, I felt like I was existing on a completely different frequency than other people until I finally moved to a big city and connected up with a Jewish synagogue. I felt so happy being able to dialogue with others who operated at this same level.

You were probably just missing people who attempted an analytical level of argument. I've been there, and I sympathize with you.

Hey, I’ve lived in China and sampled congealed blood delicacies myself. I’m only pointing out, in case you didn’t know, that Christians have falsely accused Jews Of stealing Christian babies, draining them of blood, mixing it in with matzoh, and eating it as part of some occult Passover ceremony.

It would be laughable, except that Christians used it as an excuse for the wholesale slaughter of innocent Jewish people, and an opportunity to steal from those whom they have murdered.

Attached: 6FFEB703-ADEE-48D3-B677-903EA35768E7.jpg (640x630, 110K)

Oh, my fellow Jews LOVE a good argument!

Jewz iz kewl
Congratz

It's kind of you to try to inform me of this. Sadly, my interest in middle english lit let me know about this before your explanations.

All you can do at this point is laugh and remember the halcyon days of walking back to school with your Vietnamese buddies, shooting boba at eachother through your straws with cruel accuracy.

Intelligent people without an insulation of social skills love arguments as well. I'll keep your tip in mind.

I was pleased about the genetic implications until I remembered the stupid jokes my friends would not release until their dying breaths.