open.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/01/activist-trump-university-la-raza-judge-now-attempts-to-re-seal-court-documents/
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GonzaloCuriel-PublicQuestionnaire.pdf
sdlrla.com/in-the-press/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/31/stunning-hidden-agendas-exposed-trump-university-lawsuit-brought-by-firm-who-paid-675000-to-bill-and-hillary-clinton/
politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-university-lawsuit-plaintiff-221101
fortune.com/2016/06/01/trump-university-fraud-ronald-schnackenberg/
spectator.org/rigged-the-trial-of-trump-university/
michellemalkin.com/2008/07/09/15-things-you-should-know-about-the-race/
archive.is/goqe2
journalofamericangreatness.blogspot.com/2016/06/trump-and-judge.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs
timesofisrael.com/trump-said-planning-israel-trip-before-july-gop-convention/
sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/
youtube.com/watch?v=93ZqVBk57ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT

Reminder.

Let's MAGA

Aroooovement

Ted Cruz hahahaha what a cuck

Obama appointee Trump U Judge Curiel is a member of La Raza Lawyers Association*:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/01/activist-trump-university-la-raza-judge-now-attempts-to-re-seal-court-documents/

judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GonzaloCuriel-PublicQuestionnaire.pdf

La Raza Lawyers Association takes up the legal causes of La Raza**:

sdlrla.com/in-the-press/

Judge Curiel awarded scholarships to illegals:

(Picrelated)

Trump U plaintiff lawyers are Clinton mega donors:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/31/stunning-hidden-agendas-exposed-trump-university-lawsuit-brought-by-firm-who-paid-675000-to-bill-and-hillary-clinton/

Trump U lead plaintiff was recused:

politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-university-lawsuit-plaintiff-221101

Trump U lead witness worked for Glenn Beck:

fortune.com/2016/06/01/trump-university-fraud-ronald-schnackenberg/

The entire Trump U trial is a hit job:

spectator.org/rigged-the-trial-of-trump-university/

*michellemalkin.com/2008/07/09/15-things-you-should-know-about-the-race/

**La Raza Lawyers affiliated links to National Council of La Raza
archive.is/goqe2

No, it's called a "Movement", you illiterate retard.

I wasn't totally sure about Trump before but after seeing crowds of people cheering at a Trump support being suckerpunched, I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump is evil. There is simply no other explanation for the violent reactions he elicits in liberals and POC who are normally serene and peace-loving
Respect to the media for remaining neutral and not interfering in the "fights". I'm sure they'd do the same if black or brown teenagers were being mobbed by white guys at a Bernie or Hillary event.

It's important to remember that Trump supporters are all limpdick fedoras and there is no real chance of him actually becoming president. This is exactly why it's necessary to form huge mobs to protest his rallies and intimidating or assaulting anyone who tries to attend.
It's really inspirational seeing people of colour and white liberals fight the status quo like this. I'm so pround and awestruck to see so many intelligent critical thinkers. People driven by rational thought and a passion for politics.

America really has a bright future with such people leading the way.
I'll try to share videos of these amazing events as much as possible so everyone can witness just how brave and wonderful these people really are.

Wb

Fucking kek

Kek

This is awoovement.

Shut up faggot, that's just a Hill shill with a proxy.

Unless it's actually that faggot leaf with his gay little graphs which he likes to post because he enjoys to btfo "idiot racist concervatards", claiming shit like Obama and Trudeau are good leaders.

Who is this ejaculate genie?

The best shills money can buy.

This is furry. Stop

anyone watching CNN?

the famous dyke christine quinn is screeching

why wont trump bring up the judges La Raza connection??

he's justifying and arguing like shit lately -- is this part of a larger plan or something??

Furries have fur. Horo and Momiji only have hair.

>leaf
>unsecure trip that doesn't even say anything
>calling other people shills
Yeah, you're a shill 100%, kys.

Does anyone have the Obama IF(x20) dubstep WEBM link?

>go into work today
>immediately get fired

at least i get to spend all day in Trumpgen again

Oh relax Canada, don't get so triggered.

Never

Lili Simmons

I'll try it if it feels right

This feels nice

What happened? Failed a drug test at Subway?

Journal of American Greatness DESTROYS liberals on Judge Curiel

journalofamericangreatness.blogspot.com/2016/06/trump-and-judge.html

For what reason?

Link to the RAMZPAUL video about the San Jose terrorists attacking peaceful people for their political beliefs, with the San Jose leadership doing little or nothing before or after to help the victims.

In fact, insulting the victims.

What if the races were reversed?

youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs

>is this part of a larger plan or something??

without a doubt

Don't forget, hes been about 30 moves ahead of everyone this entire time

Will Trump be visiting Israel on his up coming over seas trip?

>Trump said planning Israel trip before July GOP convention
timesofisrael.com/trump-said-planning-israel-trip-before-july-gop-convention/

They have animal ears and tails, definitely furry.

Did you fail your penis inspection?

4D Chess

He's so tall, and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well

And reminder to tell liberals who say "La Raza isn't racist" that their patron saint Cesar Chavez thought they were the most dangerous activist group in the US

Lol, whatever happened to the Obama defense force leaf? Maybe he got arrested for thought crime.

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/

guys.... this is bad. 97% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 3% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

jealous 2bh

i have enough in savings to neet it up for a few months

I've learned at this point, just when you think Trump doesn't have an out, the man pulls it the fuck out and destroys everyone.

Can't spoonfeed a redpill. He quit going into detail last summer when he figured out any answer he gives is spun all to fuck. So now he says what he says and let's people learn the truth on their own.

Get huge amount of press coverage

Then drop facts when they can't ignore them anymore

we didn't sell shit the last 2 months (cars) so they canned me and 2 others so they could bring in veteran salesmen

It was mostly due to weather

i don't think subway drugtests m8

I love Trump, hand on the Bible I truly do, but Trump has peaked and hes STILL losing Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania, the 3 most important swing states.

Once Hillary wins the nomination and the Democratic party unifies then Trump will start losing in landslides again.

Im not a hater Im just a realist and the reality is Trump CANT win.

I hope....
He's done stuff like this before...
I'm thinking he's laying out the "he's a Mexican" bait, letting it sit for awhile as the media hyper analyses his CNN interview, then once they start calling him racist, he'll be all like, "but the judge is a member on the lawyer's council of La Raza, a racist hispanic nationalist movement, so his loyalties dont lay with American interests and he's biased against me, etc etc"

>I love Trump,
no you don't, just stop

>Trump has peaked
Hello Nate.

#CruzinForABruzin

LYIN ted

>Yet, a recent poll found Trump was by far Israel’s favorite GOP candidate, and the second-most popular overall. A plurality even thought he would be best at “representing Israel’s interests,” better than Hillary Clinton, with her decades of advocacy at the highest levels of government.

>I love Trump
>I'm not a hater, I'm just a realist, and the reality is Trump CAN'T win

Does not compute, kill yourself. Oh and nice waste of dubs.

>am leaf
>trip doesn't spell anything
>call out obvious shils
>these somehow make me a shill
Try harder

same

actually pretty good timing, have enough to do about 4 months not counting the unemployment i could collect

and i need to go back to the gym, my gains have suffered greatly on my work schedule

Can we fucking take this pathetic board back before it's too late?

Just this once, we may need the jews.

Who got it?

Good

Everyone should go on NEETbux and stop paying into the system until Trump is in office

Sick of hearing about the judge comments...

something new needs to happen.

I heard there's some sort of anti-trump rally/press conference being held outside Trump Tower today.

>Trump insists Israel should keep building West Bank settlements as he says Netanyahu should 'keep moving forward' because Palestinians fired 'thousands of missiles' at Jewish state

>I love Trump, hand on the Bible I truly do, but Trump has peaked

That's it. I am now a #CruzMissile #TheocracyNow

>hand on the Bible
Ted get out

You're such a quitter

So I'm a shill for pointing out the retardation of Hillary's bridgades?

Okay shill.

And I fucked it up...

May, June, can't sell cars?...
This is the best time of year, especially for used cars.

Nate NaCl

Can't tell if legal

I got it already

I'm still banned til tomorrow for starting the chemo. I'll give another injection after the primary.

>Don't forget, hes been about 30 moves ahead of everyone this entire time

Yes he has.

The mainstream media is the public affairs office of the Hillary Campaign.

And the mainstream media is shitting all over themselves trying to stump the Trump.

And acting all baffled that intelligent white women are voting for Trump.

>'I think that President Obama has been extremely bad to Israel. And I don't even understand where – I have Jewish friends that support Obama. I tell them all the time, I say, "What are you doing? The Iran deal is a disaster for Israel".'

"MY" African American? Seriously Donald? You think you own black people?

Ass a black woman, this was the moment I had to stop supporting Trump, thats so inflammatory and racist.

Congrats Donald, you just lost the black vote.

Anyone else notice how much slower /drumpfgen/ has gotten over the last few weeks? The magic is gone.

I guess a campaign built on provocative tweets and okie-doke really doesn't have any staying power.

>losing Florida
Lol good fucking joke. Hillary wants to ban guns and Florida loves guns so much they made registries illegal, just in case some tyrant tries in the future.

Speaking of birthdays!

>shill damage control this hard

I already am my dude, I ain't paying 1 cent to Obama so he can give it to ISIS.

>So I'm a shill for pointing out the retardation of Hillary's bridgades?
What? No one called you a shill... you just started calling me a shill and whatever for pointing out that's probably a proxy or the Obama leaf shill.

>rained 24 days in may

between that and the takata airbag recall/chevy seatbelts fucking up half our inventory we only did like 110 cars instead of 150

and half my ups had credit so bad they couldn't get approved to buy a $4000 car with 2k down

I had already sold 3 in the last 5 days, but the guys they hired have 30+ years of experience while i have less than 1

Ahem...

Lost at "ass".

>That bust is the background
Who is that?

LION'S GUARD HOOOOOOO

you been posting retarded shit for almost 3 hours now, how is this worth your time?

youtube.com/watch?v=93ZqVBk57ks

I think he has hard evidence. He wouldn't float Mexican without hard evidence of the la raza connection. I bet just with how honest he is about "Well he's mexican, and I want to build a wall, he might have sympathies that are elsewhere", it didn't even hurt him.

No one fucking cares about appeasing Mexicans anymore. I bet most of the country would have preferred Trump called him a spic at this point. Some of the most lefty people I know saw those SJ riots and were so disgusted by it they said they would vote Trump. People don't want to feel unsafe in their own country, period.

The opening 1:00 of this video is all trump needs to keep airing over and over and over and over again as his attack ads against Hillary.

Lions guard is a honey pot. Hide and ignore.

MLK.

Every cent counts, he's got rent to pay.

Good man

The final straw for me was the HUD bullshit. I'd rather give the feds my taxes so they shuttle Central Americans and blacks into suburbs and neighborhoods they deem 'too white'. That needs one of the first things Trump executive orders the fuck out of the first day

Definitely not.

I found it on VK with other... questionable pictures. So my guess is no.

Ah shit, I see, that sucks.

Oh shit I forgot the election is tomorrow!

u hab been filturd :DDDD