What’s stopping me b/ ?

What’s stopping me b/ ?

Attached: 0024D1C2-71DB-43C0-B82C-4E20F9D1E6B5.jpg (894x800, 88K)

your week ass trigger finger and your lack of balls

The safety

you faggots are THAT fuckin new???

That new? This happened yesterday, calm down

Everyone on Sup Forums is new

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

did he post on Sup Forums previously? in something like the same pose in op's pic

FUCK YOU BUNDLE OF FUCKING STICKS FUCK OFF

i know thats not him. that was the other nigga. im just talking about if user actually bought a gun to kill himself with.

Please learn how to use the word 'reiterate'.

Faggot.

stfu homosex

your not the only homosexual on Sup Forums. calm your tits and learn to take a joke.

Faggot

Fagoot.

samefag

the filetype.

the guy has some point. wtf with you guys?

kill your self faggot your the reason why Hitler wanted to kill jews

white privilege

kek

Stfu you gay cunt.

>mfw this whole thread

Attached: 1495497958519.jpg (374x363, 55K)

the fucking police

Attached: dallas-police-1-33e1f0a3bba9ea9892d4f0dc6451f695ec9bdff3-s900-c85.jpg (900x674, 121K)

Faggot

stfu faggot ass white Knight

>men like yourself
oh no you don't. get back to your little text document and clean that up

Attached: my_trap_card.jpg (600x450, 54K)

> faggot

Whats so bad about white knights, cmon dude don't be racist!

Watch the vid, listen to his mom's reaction and think your mum's going to sound the same. All for joking, and gore doesn't bother me but her reaction did. Rainbow Kitten isn't a hero, or an hero, he's a complete and utter cunt, he did what he did in the most attention grabbing way possible and left his loved ones having to deal with him being an angsty little attention whore. Get some fucking help, straighten yourself out and if you're going to do fucked up shit do it funny and sexual so you can green text it for our amusement, dont be the Rainbow Kitten faggot.

I know this is bait but you are a faggot, get off Sup Forums

recoil

People actually took the bait

Attached: image.jpg (497x500, 42K)

You're a fucking liberal shit stfu

If you've ever played Xcom, you know you can miss this shot.

the empty mag, also you have to pull the trigger with your finger, it won't fire itself

this bait was so succesful kek
gratz

kek, so true
>I've missed these kind of shots, multiple times, in the same turn... that game made me cry

win
/thread

Attached: right here.jpg (1024x705, 106K)

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Trash Pigeon thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Facebook Gold Account so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" dancing noodle borb isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Facebook posting about a birdshit sticker. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic borbfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FAGGOT. FAGGOT. FAGGOT.." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Its a bot program
You're probably a bot.

am I?

D:

I sexually identify as a bot named FISTO.

Attached: fisto.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Nothing

Attached: 1521224634087.jpg (422x442, 27K)

ur mom ha! no but unless your a terrorist or some shit dont do it

you are not in the flow of Sup Forums or you are triggered or both.

chall man, the tense of faggot used here is collegial and normal buddy-hazing.

if someone wanted to hate-speech you, you'd know it.

Attached: 7d65ce966ce3cbc447cc5232de0934a0-imagejpeg.jpg (540x720, 85K)

That was the stink-szuce that you put on the bait, your posting here is the bait.

unironicaly, hook refused.

Attached: 217547549f7ca7949f6.jpg (439x637, 75K)

Oh my good christ you fucking faggot...

>whats stopping me
you still havent gotten a bigger tarp

>Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of,
Because you're diseased perverts.

> the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades.
The fight on which you're on the wrong side.

> I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.
I don't care about equality with diseased perverts. I want you cured. Failing that I want you quarantined.

Wait what happened? Did that guy an hero on purpose or accident?

I wish you were raised in a more accepting home user. I feel bad that you weren't given the opportunity to learn that it's okay to be different. And I want you to know that you don't have to pretend, just be You, it's going to be okay.

blew brains out like 2 days ago

old shit is old

On purpose. He even waved goodbye.

>
>
>Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.
>
>Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.
>
>You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.
>
>The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.
Lol stupid faggot

self preservation circuitry in your brain

Oh. Then not that interesting then. Thanks.

It's something I've wanted for the longest time. But I have things to do, responsibilities, If I ended it all right now I wouldn't be able to do the things that give me slight etches of happiness. Sometimes we lose sight of what keeps us going as a species. It isn't the need for success or to reproduce. We do it all just to escape the pain, to prevent it from catching up with us. You keep running you live, you stop for one moment your suffering comes back to you.