Bojack

>best series of the last few years
>Sup Forums hates it
What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

kottke.org/08/11/the-netflix-prize-and-the-case-of-the-napoleon-dynamite-problem).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a cartoon with a """""adult"""""" feel. It's kinda like a comedian who uses music/songs. It's good but if Bojack was a show using real people it would be average instead of "amazing."

Poors man Rick and Morty.

And if pachelbel's canon was a comic book instead of a musical composition it would be unreadable. It's almost like the medium has to fit the materiel or something.

It's great, the underwater episode was kino desu

most overrated show in the last few years. Apparently any show where the protagonist is a mentally ill but unexcusable piece of shit is kino now

>the protagonist is a mentally ill
Depression isn't a real illness.

>boring
>unlikable characters
It is what Seinfeld would be if all the characters were Newman.

>overrated
there's that term again, completely meaningless, at least try to have some real criticisms.

>>unlikable characters
The mark of the pleb.

This thread pretty much answers your question. No one even tried to bring up any form of valid criticism. It's just meme and shitposting. Also the show is in fact great (characters have several layers, diverse jokes, it makes me feel, it's self aware without sailing into may may-territory).

>hating based Newman

>he likes Jerry
Even Jerry himself admits several times that he is a terrible person.

>several layers
?
>diverse jokes
?
>it makes me feel
????

not even because "reddit" but the fact that "muh feels" is brought up in every bojack thread makes me think it's regular show for 20-somethings who think they're emotionally repressed. you're not. you're a loser

I don't really care anyway, adventure time went to shit and that's the only cartoon I actively was enjoying.

>lazy ass the horsehead
>cat the neurotic slut
>stoner 1
>stoner 2
>stoner 3
>stoner 4
>the nebbish jew because the other jew characters weren't obvious enough
real good cast of characters

I think what user means is that the script could easily have been a live action piece, and compared to other shows of that sort it would be mediocre. It's 'adult' themes are standard fair outside the realms of animation.

It's more like a particular rendition of Pachelbel's Canon being praised for having been performed on three violas as opposed to three violins.

>not even because "reddit" but the fact that "muh feels" is brought up in every bojack thread makes me think it's regular show for 20-somethings who think they're emotionally repressed. you're not. you're a loser
How is "art is good cause it affects me" not a positive thing? Also greentexting me followed by ???? is not how adults talk or how criticism is formulated so I am just going to ignore that part of your post.
Also by definition Bojack is NOT a loser. He is rich, famous and gets a lot of girls. The fact alone that we got past this superficial stuffs show that this show has above average writing.
>it's regular show for 20-somethings
Eh so what's the point here? That shows should be written for 14yos like TWD and GoT?

Newman is the best character you fucking pleb

its an okay show but seriously every time bojack actually needs to pay up for his shitty attitude the writers give him a cop out and he just moves on.

Name more than 1 stoner in the show.

Not really, those "cop outs" never work out well for him.
Like him getting replaced by a digitally rendered actor, in the end that made him miserable more than before.

Its a great example of the Napolian Dynamite problem (If you don't know what that is, read this: kottke.org/08/11/the-netflix-prize-and-the-case-of-the-napoleon-dynamite-problem). If you like it, you fucking love it, but those who don't are gonna hate it.
Personally, its my favourite show on tv right now (Third favourite alltime after Arrested Development and The Office) but I completely understand the hate, its simply too niche to ever become universally loved.

It is for some.

I included him getting replaced is still a cop out. Next season is probably just gonna be like the last
bojack tries to change gets a lil success
goes back to being a shithead
something goes wrong
he gets a lil sadder season ends
cya next time

don't get me wrong I like the show

it's shit

>bojack tries to change gets a lil success
In season 3 he didn't even try to change.
He was just expecting the reward from what he (didn't) do in the second season, knowing he didn't deserve it, and when he got nothing he became a shithead like never before.
He tries to make up for it in the last episode but it lasts less than 5 minutes.

>Napolian Dynamite
It should be punishable by death to be this illiterate.

This, along with rick and morty is just pure bait for shitposting on Sup Forums.

It's because they are good shows, and Sup Forums liked them when they weren't so popular, but when they got mainstream, ofcourse Sup Forums had to hate them, like the contrarians they are.

its not about being contraryian its that mainstream are the same retards that bring us complete dribble and trype by watching shallow bland trash like jersey shore for 10 seasons if they like somthing jusmp ship beacuase there gonna sink that bitch with all hands lost in time

And yet we have endless circlejerks for mainstream trash like Westworld.

Bojack
Todd
Sarah

Rick and Morty is the poor man's Futurama

Get over it you weak little runt.

Futurama is the poor man's Simpsons.

this show is so obviously a pos, i haven't even seen it and it's still obvious too me. why are plebs allowed on here?

Looks like we have a lot of poor men on these threads

It affects you because you're a run of the mill manchild who confuses dissatisfaction with life for depression. You also claim to be depressed because that's more interesting than simple dissatisfaction with life. Also you don't need to explain why you're depressed, you get to just pretend its a disease so you don't have to explain why you're dissatisfied or do anything about it.

>Le Reddit horseman XD

t. turbo-teen

Do you have any change?

That's just marketing. It's pretty standard abrams marketing as well.

An enjoyable show that has quite likable and interesting characters in their own way.

I mean le reddit show x d

Simpsons is just a poor man's south park.

You realize you just said "i like it because it has stuff I like," right?

Eh, it's alright. A lot of the jokes are hit-or-miss, and Aaron Paul is just in it for the sake of having him there (he's a terrible voice actor)

It such obvious basic shit and it pains me to say that because I genuinely like most of those involved.

I like Diane, she was fun when she was crashing at Bojack's.

Poor man's asian Daria.

Not really

Its not that it's particularly bad, it's that its "omg its comedy but deep" tv show #345869

I've never seen the show but that looks like an interesting cast

Sup Forums has shit taste, so nothing new

How do you not like Bojack? He is doing literally everything in his power to make others and himself happy and always gets fucked over in the process.

Self-criticism is a likable trait you moron.

It's boring and not funny

Also
>le depressed

Fucking yawn

>sad celebrity with disposable money iz sad y dont u like him ;(
Where the fuck is the fun in that? it's always the same bullshit. It has no depth and it's not funny enough to compensate for everything it's lacking

>you will never reunite with the broken adult version of a child you knew a decade ago and be broken together

It seems like bojack goes out of it's way to miss the point of it's own implications.

complacent self-pity is abhorrent to anyone not currently in a state of complacent self-pity.