Weird unmarried uncle asks if I ever heard of johnny rebel

>weird unmarried uncle asks if I ever heard of johnny rebel

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/6t42vq/call_for_videos_the_kind_men_project/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Patrician uncle desu

>Sup Forumsedditors in 20 years

i just spilled my nuts everywhere

>weird unmarried uncle asks if I've heard of bjork

you in 20 years

when your uncle asks if you've heard of Samthony Hydetano

if i can be a ____ for a day

When's KSTV2 coming out Sam?

Is kstv2 supposed to come out? Debating on paying 5 a month for Hydewars and cancel my blacked subscription

Yeah they said they were making it a month ago. There were some pics posted on insta.

Sam has like 3 projects in the works. He has this cyberpunk 2070 game that he's been working on called Com98 but no one knows shit about that, one where he gives dating advice called The Good Men Project, and KSTV2.

>hitler spam

>The Good Men Project
More info here
I'm looking forward to this the most personally
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/6t42vq/call_for_videos_the_kind_men_project/

>sam hyde giving dating advice

he'll just call them soyboy faggots and tell them to gomad + ss and stop smoking weed

i thought this nazi douchebag was living in his car and homeless.

do people actually enjoy his """"Comedy"""""? it's not funny at all.

pleb

rather be a pleb than a fucking Nazi sympathizer.

Wtf is up with /mu lately? Since I've joined this forum earlier this year I've seen an alarming amount of this fascist "comedian" I thought we discussed MUSIC here... People don't actually like this degenerate black hater, right? If that's the case then I'm going back to r/Music... MODS

I agree we need to stop this racist sexist pedophile.

He's killed millions of Poc and progressive activists across the world. He is a madman and needs to be stopped, not praised on my favorite music forum.

I thought they got him after Vegas

This. He literally killed 50+ people in Las Vegas. Why is he still a free man?!

So called "President" Dongald Gay Drumpf lets him walk free because he's a fellow nazi.