Drugs

The last thread was pruned. I want to talk about doing drugs and watching movies.

Just tried H for the first time after watching Trainspotting. Has any movie ever made you want to do drugs?

Also what are some good movies to not remember watching 3 times?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CMmPfCm_Beo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heroin is overrated

u47700 or butyrfent is where it's at

also john wick on opies is the bomb

I'm already high on life when I enter the kinoplex

I smoke weed everyday, can can literally never watch requiem for a dream without being sober. seen it like 3 times though

youtu.be/CMmPfCm_Beo

Watched this on acid one Halloween. Fucking kino.

I took loads of Ketamine and watched Sunshine a few times in the past. I never had a clue what was going on until I watched it sober

>ketamine
>rick and morty

top combo for top kek

I've heard of u7700 isn't it like a synthetic pain killer? What's the other thing?

both synthetic opies, butyr fentanyl is a little stronger but not as drowsy like

Fuck I watched R&M while I was rolling and fell in love.

Eat some shrooms and watch Natural Born Killers, that's a lot of fun.

Also, drinking beer and smoking pot throughout Fear and Loathing, good too.

nos rig and anything

Another time on cid I was watching Do America and I happened to peak during the peyote music scene. Having never seen the actual movie based White Zombie was a special treat.

I want to do K badly but I live in Duluth MN and all the dealers are stuck up college kids who don't sell to you unless you're in college with them.

I actually watched that when I was tripping and found it to be kino. If you're watching it sober you're missing out however it's reccomended that you see it in both states of mind to capture the essence of the film.

I did coke and watched aloha... I would do coke for every ep of true d season 2. Smoking weed and drinking bud is the best for kino

>college kids

likely to be half salt anyway, go online

>U-47700
My nigga, those small huffs every other gives you such an upbeat euphoria

Any good sites that I can buy designers on? I'm curious now.

I just wanted to post that watching something funny while on ketamine is a blast. It's like the funny moments last for a month, and almost everything is a funny moment.

Can I literally just type in "buy [wanted chem]" and go to the first site? What is the recommended site? I want it.

So true, tip off a knife get you fuckin' trollied

Yeh m8, also makes bad movies kino

Nah, DN shit, the hassle is worth the quality tho mate.

DN? Sorry for sounding like a pleb.

also chekin kekin those trips

Marihuana is the best way to watch true kinography. It makes you analyze everything ten times tenfold -thus making the whole experience of watching true kino even more transcendent-.

the doop web

saying the word kino aside I agree, especially fucking STALKER where every little noise is unsettling

you dont need weed to enjoy good film but good weed makes good film great

I have issues trusting strangers on message boards with my money but I guess I'll try anything once.

pretty reliable shit

>friend has some K
>"yeah I did some of it earlier, it's pretty strong"
>do one line
>don't feel much
>do another
>go to some pizza place together
>Ket begins to take hold while waiting for our pizzas
>felt like I was waiting for my pizza for 20 years while also really happy for some reason
Ketamine's a ride.

I like to smoke a fatty before entering the plex and seeing who gives you the look of approval from your smell.

Makes me feel social.

I smoked some crack after watching RocknRolla.

Pretty fucking stupid.

Not nearly as dumb as doing H though. Took me two years to get that beast off my back.

>Implying non-scandinavians will ever know true opioid bliss

Ketobemidone is outlawed everywhere but Scandinavia. Doctors most places found it to be so extremely euphoric that they didn't dare give it for fear of instant addiction.

>implying something being outlawed means it's inaccesible

kek

Fuck in order to get this shit I gotta get a VPN and download Tor browser. Isn't there just a regular site I can go to?

I did LSD and watched Inception (dude Nolan lmao) and it was one of the most entertaining experiences I've ever had watching a movie. Leo's face looked really small but his head kept swelling to a gigantic size. seeing Leo act as serious and dour as possible with his weird small face and morphing head was utterly hilarious

just get dxm if youre that lazy

Not lazy, just not educated. I grew up sheltered af and lack the ability to ask for drugs bc I'm a doughy white kid who looks like a narc.

Dazed and Confused made me want to smoke weed when I was like 14.

I'm not really into DUDE WEED comedies, but I do think that you can get high and watch Big Lebowski pretty much anytime. It's just really relaxing.

I get high and watch Saved by the Bell sometimes. For some reason, that makes me more mad at Screech.

However....the clear absolute #1 thing to watch while high is Microcosmos. That shit blew my mind the first time I watched it. Pretty sure it's off Netflix but you can watch it on youtube.

>For some reason that makes me more mad at Screech.

You were mad at him already? Idk why but that made me laugh.

Just rdered some U47700 from nicefeels. Gonna give it a whirl, what should I expect?

Crippling withdrawal. How much did you order, and tell me you didn't FE.

Day 3 of H withdrawal, and I want to eat a bullet. My boy is bringing me H, at some point, but it doesn't help now.

With that RC, I would have eaten a bullet by day 3. Be careful, bro.

Eat, sniff, or IV?

kek crippling withdrawl?
anyone who can't handle opiate withdrawal is actually a pussy.
literraly any benzo, half life high or low (obviously the latter more) withdrawal is 10x worse that shit

I have rolling veins so I parachute it most of the time. I am told if you primo a small amount on a bowl you can smoke it to almost the same effect. Gonna try it next time I chase.

I agree, but don't discount IV H withdrawal, faggot.

Don't IV it, that shit is caustic as fuck. Also be careful if you decide to insuflate any.

just sniff u4, but be careful and do small sniff after sniff

Fear and Loathing + Acid
Anyone? its the classic movie and drugs combo...

>implying the hard part of getting off IV H is the withdrawal and not the crippling desire to get back on the wagon

shit's easy to come off of, few days of what's akin to the flu and you're fine

From what I read literally the tip of a knife will do and it hits hard the second time. I'm excited. Hopefully Mr Chemistry isn't a pig.

Yeah, I fucking hate Screech. He went from a kid who could build artificial intelligence to a functioning retard.

Fuck dude I've only done it once and it was 3 days of craving thay warm blanket feel. Can't wait to hate it all over again on payday

yeah mate, that's it.

shit's itchy as fuck though compared to most opies imo, if i were you i'd get both a1 and a2 receptive antihisamines

Still got some benadryl from my perc binge would that work?

peronally i think the shit isn't even worth sniffing if you've got some valium/clonaz/xan at hand, you can avoid the vein damage and get essentialy the same cuddly feeling.

yeah, get some promethazine too, it works on the other histamine receptor, alot worse than oxy itch