Did you heed the call of the Avengers to save America from white men?

Did you heed the call of the Avengers to save America from white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_candidates,_2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2008
youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J&index=85&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Marvel BTFOing drumpftards

Liberals hate democracy.

I mean Hillary still won by popular vote.
Popular vote just doesn't count for whatever reason.

Because it's the United STATES of America. This isn't new. It's a republic.

trump won the popular vote

I thought sensitive Joss Whedon quit twitter?

Do you feel in charge?

This is the most retarded shit ever.
I can't even articulate how stupid this is.

If the popular vote determined who is president, a bunch of cunts that live in a giant echo-chamber would get to speak for the entire rest of the country.

Electoral college means California doesn't get to decide what the rest of the country wants

>13 de Nov

Paco plz

he did, but couldn't handle the lack of attention and came back

never let him live this down

really makes you think

>heh why dont you respect democracy?
>a-a-a-a-actually its not a democracy its a republic

It's a specific system of democracy. Obama also lost the popular vote to Hillary in 2008 but no liberals back then said it wasn't democratic.

Liberals are retards

Fuck that fucking manlet.

>Obama also lost the popular vote to Hillary in 2008

He didn't

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_candidates,_2008

>(((Dunkelman)))

The USA is not a direct democracy, and with good reason.

This election is like a second coming of Christ.

I don't think any countries use popular vote.

Yeah people have been using this excuse since Bush v Gore yet many parliamentary democracies go through elections fine without campaigning parties setting up shop in the handful of high population dense areas. Senate races also regularly feature candidates going all around the state instead of hanging in the urban areas. Fact is the electoral college system is in disharmony with the notion that everyone's vote is equal. Don't know how you can pretend the principles of democracy are being upheld when the west coasts ballots weren't even counted before the race was over.

And since I'm sure Sup Forums is gonna chime in. Didn't vote for either of the two major party candidates. They are both pathetic.

His last tweets before Trump starts winning.

The states all got to vote democratically though

CURRENT YEAR

False

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2008

Also this year, over 3 million illegal votes were made

>The electoral college system only matters now someone I don't like got elected

In other news Joss spent something like half a million dollars of his own money on shilling for Hill.

Marvel threw him to the curb after the shitshow that was Age of Ultron, and the backlash he got from feminists because of Black Widow's portrayal as a damsel in AoU. He isn't really on Marvel/Disney's payroll anymore.

Now he is coming back hoping the SJWs forgot about it and he can start bitching at Trump to get his SJW cred back.

I'm really sick of hearing the word "democracy" when talking about the US election.

The united states is not a democracy. It was never a democracy. It's a republic. They're not the same thing, damn it.

>I mean Hillary still won by popular vote.

Just barely. And how much of that slight edge was solely due to Voter-Fraud?

youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J&index=85&t=3s

>Fact is the electoral college system is in disharmony with the notion that everyone's vote is equal
Everyone's vote is equal in the state you live in, and then those states go on to cast their ballot on the electoral college level.

What you're advocating for is a tyranny of the majority that instantly renders 2/3's of the country irrelevant and forever alienated from ever being represented in national politics, as well as another knife in the heart of state sovereignty as you push more and more power to the federal government.