Honest opinion on ID?

Honest opinion on ID?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when I listen to Imagine Dragons i Imagine myself listening to something good

Made me find a new appreciation for Creed.

literally not even a band

they're as real as a boyband, given focus grouped pre-written songs to sing based on every radio pop-rock cliche from 2000-2012

bizarrely everything after night visions was EVEN WORSE though

Why is every band to come out of Las Vegas total and complete shit?
>Imagine Dragons
>Panic! At The Disco
>The Killers

haha

I haven't decided if I like them or not

Do people even live in Las Vegas?

THUNDER

they're excellent, despite what all the bitter contrarian neckbeards on this board will tell you

They have one good song of that album don't remember the name atm (at the moment) I think it's called tip toe

they're honestly not as horrible as people say, they're okayi guess
i can't see myself ever listening to them but i don't think they're as bad as say nickelback

2 million people in the LV metro area

Imagine Faggots.

fuck you
thunder is so fucking annoying
piece of shit song it makes me so mad

Night Visions and some of Smoke and Mirrors was pretty fucking good but all else is either pretty shit or stuff I haven't bothered looking into.

You should take some time to work on your emotional problems

>Radioactive
>It's Time
>Demons
My favourites from their 1st album. Would you consider any of them bad? Also, why?

To be honest, I like the video more than the song. On it's own, it's not as good, but I still like it.

You should take some time to suck my winky

I went to an imagine dragons concert recently. They were trash but the light show was cool. Also Grouplove was there, and before the show I thought they were bad, but they actually put on a cool show

Quite far from being my thing musically. Absolutely godawful shite production. Death Magnetic level awful.
Case in point: Radioactive comes up on the radio, I get up to check if the tuning dial had drifted slightly off because it sounded so bad. Tuning was on point, it was just the song. Supposedly this kind of production sounds to some people...?
youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU

I would but I'm too busy not getting angry about the existence of music that doesn't appeal to my personal taste XD

>implying that is necessarily a bad thing

literally shit

>the killers
>shit
Get the fuck out

Can you guys give me actual reasons why you don't like them?

One time I went to a random Arizona football game and we all chanted with Radioactive and it was surprisingly awesome.

They are just modern arena rock from the 80s, you don't have to feel from it its just music to get hype too. All the other non-hype songs on the albums are just filler the studio makes them write or are odes to their parents or some shit.

This band and twenty-one pilots are the reason people don't give a fuck about rock anymore.

i'd be less angry if it wasn't for my coworkers insiting on having radio all the time
and that the radio has no variety, it's the same fucking songs all the time.

It's extremely formulaic rock music and prosaic lyricism that's utterly undifferentiable from its influences.

you tell me why they're good because they're not.

the Nickelback of the 2010s

They're nice people but they only made 3 good songs

>Also Grouplove was there, and before the show I thought they were bad, but they actually put on a cool show

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Grouplove in the summer of 2012 at the peak of their popularity.

I'd imagine that they're probably all working at some Starbucks or Whole Foods now.

Smoke and Mirrors was alright. Also, Believer is probably my favorite mainstream pop song this year, though the rest of Evolve was utter trash.

dude... imagine... DRAGONS!

They're first album was decent and only because they ripped off Interpol. That's about as far as good as they got.

The gang vocal is over used and all of their stuff is overblown melodramatic tripe.

lol the sound of soyboys and nu-males around the world