Top tier kino movie

Top tier kino movie.

so what do you think? did he commit to it at the end and go back to her, or did he leave her

Really, he had to stay with her if he wanted to stay in the city. The real questions is; did he blind himself or did he not do it and will tell her that he did.

I don't think there's a conclusive answer. It's intentionally ambiguous to pose the same dilemma to the audience watching, who actually deal with what the film's satirizing.

This movie really sucked, I wish plebbit would LEAVE and stop pretending it was good

Reddit hated this film, I wish plebbit would LEAVE and stop pretending it was bad

preferred Dogtooth tbqh

younger big boobied sister is my waifu

hell no

tragically unfunny critic bait

too much of a pussy

god damn, this film was ass. It was like a magical realism short story that they failed to bring to life on film, except there was no source material. would've maybe worked as a 25 minute short film because they barely had a half hour of content. the "satire" was simple to the point of insulting, the "humor" was whittled down to DUDE AWKWARD LMAO, and the actors blended together. Incredibly disappointing.

pretentious crap that wasn't half as clever as it needed to be to justify being made.

if you enjoyed this and thought the jokes were funny you are not intelligent.

I like it but its one of those films that just made me feel kind of unsatisfied with its result.

Like it went far too long for it's own good.
Though I did really like Collin in this film for some reason.

I don't know, but fuck that scene built up the tension perfectly.

he did. the film went black but the sound continued.

It's up to your interpretation obviously, but I think he did, because it immediately fades to black. Yeah, it's the end of the movie, but I think that the implication is there.

Second, I think he did it because it in the context of the story represented the fact that he was finally moving on from his exwife. Remember, his wife was nearsighted and that was their common trait. While he was at the hotel, he couldn't find anyone because no one else was nearsighted. He pretended his defining characteristic was being evil who he wasn't to get with the evil woman, but he paid the price for it. Deep down he still thought his defining characteristic was that he was near-sighted. In fact the thing that first draws him to Weisz is that she is also nearsighted.

The whole story, and every character, is a metaphor for relationships. At first he looks for the same things he saw in his ex-wife, and he eventually finds it. However, as fate has it, if he's actually going to end up with her and be happy, he has to blind himself.

The final scene is the crossroads, he can choose to cling onto his failed marriage (i.e. remain nearsighted) or he can change himself so that he can finally leave it behind him and be happy again (by blinding himself). In the end, the decision is left to the viewer, so as a romantic, I believe he did it.

Nice interpretation, didn't think of that

alright lads, since none of us are going to make it, what animal would you like to be?

>dog murder scene

I almost felt like Lobster could be a sequel to Dogtooth. Like if the father from Dogtooth became heavily influential in society and his crazy ideas became law.

Mayfly, get it over with.

havent seen it