>East Ghouta May 31
i.imgur.com/tthKskB.jpg
>Yemen May 31
i.imgur.com/R2yB9IG.jpg
>Mosul May 31
i.imgur.com/poVzfHQ.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JUNE 6
Syria
>Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov says theres been plenty of time for 'normal' opposition to seperate themselves from al-Nusra, Russia will provide the most active air support for Syrian ground troops in and around the city of Aleppo to prevent terrorists from seizing it.
>See map!
RIP GENERAL SULAYMAN AS'AD KHUDOUR

Iraq
>southern Jbeil and Al-Shuhada districts of Fallujah liberated by Iraqi Army/PMF/Federal Police

SOUTHFRUNT JUNE 6
youtu.be/16QfVXKpKnM

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7WKdwEctYHU
strawpoll.me/10407759/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-approaches-oil-rich-town-east-palmyra/
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/739846376192770048
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-jalesxvtY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=o19K8BSvOZA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/rabiih/status/739846998723956736
twitter.com/putintintin1/status/739814318892580864/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=COpdqHBFjRA
twitter.com/WarNews24_7/status/739856100481081344
twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/739849777886703616
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/739861038942855168
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/739851962003267586
rt.com/news/345552-lavrov-syria-aleppo-support/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3rd for Grreater New York

2nd for Fuck Assad, glory to the FSA and Nusra

Damascus, SANA – Hadiyeh Khalaf Abbas [from Deir Ezzor] was elected as the Speaker of the People’s Assembly uncontested at the first ordinary round of the second legislative term held on Monday.

Abbas is the first woman to have held this position since 1919, when the first national parliament was formed- called the Syrian National Congress.

Fuck off rebel scum nursrat. Your kind are not welcome here

@Syria_Protector this morning tweeted about gradual advances still going on northeast of Palmyra

He says friendlies are now 4km from Arak gas field

But he calls the pro-gov forces there "Tiger Forces" - I thought all the Tiger Forces had gone to northern Aleppo province?

Did everyone in Syria starve to death in Ramadan or is /sg/ just dead?

daily reminder
youtu.be/7WKdwEctYHU

both desu

strawpoll.me/10407759/
i found this poll on /his/ fix it pls

Anyone in the thread this morning where we found an isis training canp?

There was no thread for 13 hours, people will gradually see the new thread and come in

What do you mean "fix it"

lmoa idk just vote in it

Al-Masdar confirmed the advances now.
No Tiger Forces there though, thats an error on @Syria_Protector's part

SAA 60th Brig. of 11th Tank Div.
SAA 67th Brig. of 18th Tank Div.
NDF

Are now 4 KM out of Arak!

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-approaches-oil-rich-town-east-palmyra/
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/739846376192770048

New NDF recruits

those are the ones from Hasakah?

50 years old is the average age kek

>take a look at the guy on your right
>take a look at the guy on your left
>one of you three will be death within the next 2 months

nth for Iraqis doing a surprisingly good job!

apart from the initial collapse, haven't seen fuckups from them like we see from the SAA every day

^dead

Just wanted to inform you guys that I am writing a action plan for upcoming airstrikes.

Do any of you know, where I can post it online for everyone ( or just you guys) to see?

no wonder these people retreat at the mere hint of a jihadist offensive

Not sure m8

Also

Syria, Raqqa Video from Palestinian Galilee Forces On the way towards Raqqa
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-jalesxvtY&feature=youtu.be

Here or twitter and send it to Ivan.

And even more road to Raqqa footage featuring wierdly geared soldier with a russian signs
youtube.com/watch?v=o19K8BSvOZA&feature=youtu.be

hows the fallujah offensive going

>Palestinian Galilee Forces
From what I can read on the internet, they are armed secular Palestinians supported by the PLO.

It would be fun if the PLO comes out of this war with a strong military force and starts another war on the West Bank.

I recognize the three colour and the sign beneath it (picrel), but never saw our soldiers wearing such a gear 2bh. (Probably because we are rarely wandering the god forsaken deserts)
Stil not sure if its a soldier, merc or a pmc lad or even a syrian with our signs.

SAA still getting rekt in Aleppo?

considering that the fat dude behind him is the syrian oil tycoon funding the desert hawks, whose family lives in moscow, its probably a russian soldier tasked with bodyguard duty

pic unrelated, that patch tho

looks cozy.

forgot pic
> Killing the commander of the southern sector of Aleppo from the Hezbollah militia, Ali Hassan Khalil in the southern front Aleppo at the hands of rebels

twitter.com/rabiih/status/739846998723956736

> #Syria Assad regime shelling Darayya with Hell Canons
>twitter.com/putintintin1/status/739814318892580864/video/1

riiiight...Assad using 'Hell Canons'

no the action plan, not the coordinates.

bummer .

Hello kuffars

It a guy from scary dudes with beards, I think,
You can see a beard on that white sign on his chest.
there where some pics of them like at the end of April if I recall good.
Maybe I'm mistaken...

Rest in piss

That sounds persuading except for russian soldiers dont perform bodyguard duty. Maybe former soldiers tho

How long is it? post here if you don't hit the word limit.

Seems peculiar considering Hezbollah's low activity in the Aleppo area and a definite shift to Lebanon border areas and greater Damascus.

We'll wait for confirmation, I guess.

Can you fellow /sg/imps answer me one question:

who the fuck are those "new syrian army" guys? they seem to be active in the east at this border crossing and aresupposingly supported by bong special forces?

can the SAA attack them or are they muh good rebels?

Iraq is a big country with lots of people to recruit from.

Syrian government can only really rely on alawites, and there aren't that many. An appreciable fraction of their men are already dead. There isn't any cream of the crop left.

someone turn on the lights they're scurrying around the kitchen again

youtube.com/watch?v=COpdqHBFjRA

>The #SDF Overlooking #IS Held City #Manbij

twitter.com/WarNews24_7/status/739856100481081344

soon...

>necro
wew lad. Didnt expect to ever hear him again.

1.515 Words so far.

I think I am almost done though.

Oh yeah you just reminded me, apparently New Syrian Army is STILL ACTIVE
twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/739849777886703616

Again at the Al-Tanf iraq-syria border crossing.
Those who thought they got rekt for good this time by that ISIS VBIED that hit them last week, seem to have been wrong.

About them, they are armed and funded by Jordan/USA and trained in Jordan. They function as a sort of "glorified external Jordanian border guard". Allegedly they sign contracts not to enter engagements against Assad troops, but purely fight ISIS. That makes them sorta neutral, but their affiliation to the "FSA" with those flags and shit makes clear what side they would be on.

"Their" territorial holdings have been grossly inaccurate on pretty much all online maps and largely consisting of desert

They lost a third of their country to 9000 ragheads. There is no redeeming them.

supposedly jordanian special forces disguised as ""rebels"" to protect jordanian border from isis.
supposedly they only attack isis and are not allowed to fight rebels/saa.

Necəsən qardaş

>Raqqa #To_Taqbah SAMA TV Reporter on the ground JUST posted #SAA 40 KM from #Taqbah Airport.

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/739861038942855168

yaxşıyam qardaş sən Necəsən?

Does anybody like this map format or is it redundant?
I dont use hoholmaps so I thought itd be nice to geographically place the latest military developments by combining syriancivilwarmap.com and news sources/Masdar(+Twitter to conform Masdar, its somewhat inaccurate occasionally)

also here
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/739851962003267586

Blessed are those who pray for Greater Syria.

>40km
This is the 7km meme all over again, isn't it?

Fucking turks and your shitty insecure country, now our beaches and hotels are full of drunk russians

what a weekend oh god

Id say theyve made a pretty respectable progress over the weekend.

Apparently ISIS is constantly trying to surround them, so the process isnt as fast as youd think cause they have to set up defenses at the road to cover their rear.

>Russia to give strongest air support to Syrian army in Aleppo area - Lavrov

rt.com/news/345552-lavrov-syria-aleppo-support/

>lives in the us
>muh syria muh syria muh syria
fuck off mehmet
go home or shut up

lmao, the next diplomatic "fuck you" to the US. I bet lavrov is really enjoing this

Apparently, the Turkish government is threatening to retaliate against the ypg if they attempt to capture Manbij. This going to be some serious happening if they go through with whatever it is they plan on doing.

>Tfw want this to happen

They are so fucking slow.

thanks for the info stroopjewaffel and tsipouro, much appreciated...didn't know they were actually jordanian.

> Necəsən qardaş

Who's winning?

Turkish army on Afrin when?

DO IT FAGGOT :DD

Or they will shoot with some artillery, like they did before.

>these guys are going to liberate Taqbah Airport

cute

Speaking of kurds, got a fresh map

That Aramaic looks awesome in the top image
Glad the Syrians are ditching that shitty Arabic language, it's just a bunch of squiggles

Maybe launch ground forces who knows

Deir zor

man i would absolutely demolish some tsipouro + meze

pic related

That's not Aramaic , it's just another arabic script.

Salam, O xiyardı, qardaş demə ona

Good. I was afraid of that pocket collapsing after that general died there.

So wait the Turks are okay with ISIS having Manbij, but not Kurds?

also
>SAA
>Syrian Arab Army
>Arab
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Why are we supporting Arabs?

*cringes*
neyimi gördün LAN?

nobody, country is in ruins. ISIS and moderate headchoppers are loosing ground though

ananı :D

Helal kardeşim efso siktin

siege imminent

how many fighters does isis have in the city?

What's Erdogan's end-game?
Does he actually think he can Sultan Recep Tayyip Erdogan Fetih I?

Heil

The Kurds are open to an alliance with Assad, right? I mean from what I remember they won't fight each other, and a lot of the Kurdish fighters accept this war won't lead to full on Kurdistan, but at least a more autonomous province of Syria/Iraq

>on the throne for 14 years
>end game
*cringes*

It came from this tweet that I found.

>@jamiewrit

>Erdogan warns “Manbij does not belong to Kurds; it is a place where Arabs live;”
“If needed, we will take matters into our hands” #VOAalert

I can only assume that this is because the capture of said town would embolden the Kurds and could send rifts of anti-government sentiment amongst the Kurdish population in Turkey. If Erdogan had his way, The coalition forces would not be aiding the ypg forces... the way I foresee it, turkey will launch artillery fire against the ypg as a means to stave off any advancement into Manbij.

i don't know, they sure as hell are already negotiating, if things aren't already settled. For now they have mutual interests, that's enough

isn't that political suicide? I mean that is not the FSA that they can whitewash to some degree we're talking about here. Stopping the kurds advance against ISIS sure would be a big nono in the west.

Yeah I guess that makes sense, even though ISIS are more vile, they aren't a threat to Turkey, wheres Kurds are.

Not an alliance, more of a working coalition.
If this gets resolved and Assad takes back all of Syria, the Kurds would still expect their own autonomous state, whereas Assad may or may not want to still Arab-wash Kurdish areas, like him and his father have been trying to do for the past half century

Kurds are an existential threat to Turkey, and far more dangerous than ISIS

It's like how Israel at one stage supported Hamas in Gaza, because PLO actually had recognition, and could have made a functioning city-state, whereas Hamas would tear Gaza down, and fight the PLO

Surely after a bloody war and with the Kurds holding the land Assad wouldn't actually be stupid enough to then try and take on the Kurds, prolonging a war with depleted men as it is.

The funeral of Abu Leyla, commander of the "Northern Sun Brigade" and hero of the Kobane battle, took place a few hours ago. He will be laid to rest in the city he defended so valiantly, at the Kobane martyrs' cemetary.
He was killed in the SDF/YPG offensive to liberate his hometown Manbij from ISIS.

nobody gives a shit about that on the international stage though, especially since they feed the "ISIS is a dead cult, hell on earth" narrative since years, and the "kurds advance against terrorists, western allies in syria" one since months.