Sup Sup Forums? This is Z

Sup Sup Forums? This is Z.
I am 33 years old, from Canada.
I have been a sufferer if severe anxiety and depression for most of my adult life.
I have gotten to the point where all I do is work and sleep. When I am awake it is near torture.
I have done all the meds and councillors and doctors and I am just tried now.
Being from Canada, AI do not have easy access to a gun. Please help me with the most pain free chemical death I can do. If Sup Forums helps me choose the method I will stream it under the name "Z" when I am able to go ahead with it. At least my death will be of some use to somebody.

Attached: O2T0XBy.png (375x360, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/drop-hanging
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Talk to a therapist

No one?

Been to many over the last 13 years.

It will get better, maybe not tomorrow but soon.

Just jump off a bridge tard

Try microdosing a psych like P. Cubensis or Acid instead of some pharmaceutical, and see if you notice a difference.

I'm even worse off than that and I haven't killed myself yet, so you can do it too.

Guns are a terrible way to kill yourself. The odds of you fucking up and just being left alive and suffering are pretty high.

i dont recommend you do it but if i ever kill myself its gon be heroine OD never even touched that shit but apperently it feels amazing and u die feeling the best high ever

Tell that to the suicide streamer.

Do you not understand probability, dumbass?

It is on heroine fucking sucks, very painful

Fuck you faggot guns are awesome

Heroin I can get. Thanks user. Might take me a few days to get the drugs and find a time to be alone long enough that no one will be able to call an ambulance.
Once I do I will set up a stream and post a link here under the name "Z".

I don't even know how to respond to your post because of how fucking stupid you sound, lmao.
Probability doesn't matter when it's a shotgun to your head, dipshit.

Z?

The Z from mlpchan?

Heroine is the most painful way to go. U start foaming in the mouth while in intense pain

Nope, not him.

Oh, well that sucks. I could have easily gotten heroin.

Go on a trip with mushrooms or acid before killing yourself. Could change you for the better, or make you want to kill yourself even more. Either way, it's a win-win ditch.

kek not even people who od on heroin most of the time dont even know they were od'ing they get pissed when u save them with a narcan cuz you just ruined their "best high ever"

I can get mushrooms, never done drugs before but what do I have to lose.

Try ketamine.

Seriously.

There is potential to actually help you, and not just in a 'feel better temporarily' way.

Also... I'll pray for you.

Medical Fag here, best way to kill yourself is with a shotgun to the temple or in your mouth

Never heard of it, but I will look into it. Thanks. No need to pray for me though, God doesn't care about me.

I don't have a gun and since I have anxiety/depression I wouldn't pass a background check to get one.

no, other *people* havent cared about you. the world is the way it is because of us. i'm sorry.

ketamine was originally an aneesthetic type drug, used in putting animals to sleep for surgery but since has been considered for other purpose. theres promising research in treating long-term depression.

and its also a nice high..

can confirm

I love u user

If I can find it I will give it a try. I doubt it's something my doc would prescribe.

Then the next best way is to jump from a train

No trains in my province.

Does ketamine have a lot of bad side effects though? I mean, if you're gonna die, go ahead and try it, why not.

Acid always has that feel for me that it'll never stop, even though I know it doesn't. But it'll fuck your mind up quick.

Mushrooms are similar, but are more relaxed, and for that reason, I use them medicinal daily, if not the next day to keep tolerance down. It keeps me thinking positively, effectively getting rid of my depression, and makes me love doing my job. Mind you, I take .25-.50 grams, but if you have suicidal thoughts, go for a full blown 5g+ trip. It'll be Scary, it will be beautiful. You will feel all kinds of emotions that can't be explained.

Jumping from heights then

Think of ur mother user

How high would I need to jump from? Would 5 stories be enough? If so I can do it tonight.

She's dead

Need 150 ft (46 m) at least, that's about 10 stories. If you can do that, try to land on your head. You can also jump of a bridge if it's at least 250 ft (76 m) tall. That's about the height of the golden gate bridge

Op, do you have a steam account? I'll play a game with you before you kill yourself.

Nowhere high enough in my small town, but I can go to the city next week probably. Thanks.

I do, but I am at work right now for the next 7 hours. Thanks though.

I'm at work too, about to get off in 30 minutes.
Watch a wanna play? I'm off Saturday & Sunday and have almost 300 games. If you got VR, I'll meet you in VR Chat with my vice and slap you around.

Your welcome, make sure to thank "Dr. Smith" if you leave a note. If you can't do that, I can explain the best way to hang yourself if you want

One last thing:
If you want to hang yourself, here's some ways:
Simple Drop: lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension

Drop Hang: lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/drop-hanging

What do you work as user? Any hobbies or dreams, goals, aspirations?

All I have is TF2. I only have steam for when my younger cousin wants me.to play with him. I used to play alot of video games but over the years I have lost the ability to find them enjoyable.

>>if I go with jumping I will thank you from my steam before the jump. Thank you.

Too late user, already he found a way

Don't listen to them.

Please.

I am a home care worker.
Any dreams or aspirations I once had have been long crushed by the realities of life long ago.
I work for money to have a roof over my head, nothing more.

Spend the rest of your money hiring a prostitute and cocaine

Thanks, I work in a center for people in extreme pain and one option is assisted suicide if they can't handle it all. That's why I like helping, sometimes it's the only way out

Same Age. Same issues.
Being a murrican, I have easy access to guns, and own MAAAANY. However, never ended up using one on myself (obviously).
What did I do? I adopted a dog and started going on long walks with her. It helps, for reals.

Also, the zoloft helps...but...not much.

Is cocaine a good high? I don't want a prostitute.

Too late boiiiiiiiiiiiiii, he's probly jumping

Assisted suicide is a great thing. Wish it was legal everywhere.

Ahh, TF2, miss those days. Traded my best friend a $40 game for a $50 unusual hat, hahaha. Ended up selling it
VRChat is free and you don't need a headset to play. Can talk in it if you want.
And I know watch a mean. Growing older, for me, makes it more and difficult to play games, because I'm more busy, and have to work up the will to actually spend time on them.

I hope you never get to the point where you want to shoot yourself. I wouldn't wish what's going on inside me on anyone.

Can't recall my gamertag to give it to you though. If I were home I could log in and check.

Hire a bunch of hookers and snort cocaine off there ass. Then u will gain the will to live. Any fetish u have they will do.

I don't want hookers. I have no desire for sex anymore and only know for female hookers around here.

If you actually wanna talk, I'll throw you my profile name for you to keep for later.
I'm not gonna be a white knight and talk you out of suicide. There's a difference between being suicidal and saying you're suicidal. Sometimes, people just need to talk and vent things instead of making a permanent change to your life. You can vent, or just have a last talk if you want, lol.

Yeah, I've met people who've been in extreme pain at the slightest touch, just existing hurt them, they actually beg for death

I have tried talking things out for years. Nothing left to talk about.

Those poor people. I wish I could trade bodies with them. Let them have a body that is in alright shape aside for weak lungs.

Well hey, if you're still going to kick the bucket, I'd like to tall to you still. I didn't go to school for it, but I absolutely love psychology and understanding some one's psyche & reasoning for doing what they do. Suicidal is a hard subject to approach, so if you wanna tall, I'm game, friendo.

Shove your thoughts and prayers up your fat ass you piece of shit.

Op you do what you want to do, but ya try hallucinogens first. Also helium is generally the best way combined with opiates.

This is your only life though so make the best of it.

I have discord on my phone, do you use that?

People want to listen, you don't need to combat this alone. It's a battle you can win user, you can do this

I quit using discord because I get too caught up in chats and end up revolving my life around them and forget what having a real social life is like.
I can reinstall though, I suppose.

I have a cousin who sells shrooms. Going to call him tomorrow and see what he can get me.
I have always stayed away from drugs and alcohol due to being on benzo's, but if Imma due anyways what the heck right? If I give myself a massive seizure from taking other drugs then maybe that'll kill me.and I won't have to jump off a building.

It's not that I don't think I can win, it's that a don't want to fight anymore.

No need to go out of your way for me.

Dr. Smith here (scroll up), I've heard that from other people and well, they simply don't get it, some people are just too alone and distant, too detached, they're unable to able to get better, it hurts to be alive. You can't just talk some one out of a suicide like in the movies, don't you think they've already thought it over? They've probably heard or thought of everything you have to say

Just a click away, friendo. Don't be a defeatist like me.

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-234852.png (1440x2560, 429K)

I've heard its great.

Why don't you want a prostitute? The fuck.

Well if you, or anyone else, wants to talk to me. My discord is Zakaris#9195

Because I'm not attracted to women and far as I know there are no male prostitutes around here. I live in a very small town.

Added. I'm the drankster.

Shrooms are the best man. I take benzos too, but mostly to sleep now. I recommend taking a high dose of shrooms, around a quarter. Then start microdosing (1.5) every 3 days or so.

You will become superman and the world will be your play thing before you know it

Don't need to be superman. Just need to not feel so worthless.
Thanks for the dosages.

I don't want them too user, if what I'm saying is wrong I apologize but I'd
user I know I can't talk you out of depression or make you feel better by telling you what you've heard before but I want you to know I really, really care. If you can, spend your final days doing what ever you want.
I'm sorry if I'm acting out of ignorance of the mindset, but I don't know what else to say. I just want to try and help.

Smoke weed bro. Get gf and talk to her about when you feel it's appropriate. If no gf talk to close friend about it they will wanna help.

good point, also checked

No, that's good, but it's important to keep in mind

You're welcome. I recommend the high doses because our benzos make shrooms less effective and there are many weak batches of shrooms out there.
For best results make the shrooms into tea so you get the maximum effect. Grind them into a powder and use a French press. Then use a coffee filter for the least upset stomach sensation. Some people say psilocin is awesome and gets destroyed by the tea, but in my experience psilocybin is all that matters.

You will become the best version of yourself. By the way, shrooms are the OPPOSITE of drinking alcohol. They make you see what you want to be and how to attain it.

Hey user,
It would be better if you didn't die.

Too late, he already decided. He's gonna jump

o shit satan made it official

RIP Thread and OP

How?

Jumping is #1 on my list atm. I can go to the city and be away from my family so they won't discover the body and I can get on the news. So that's something, at least people will know.

Travel. See Canada and meet random people.