What's the crazies conspiracy theory that you actually believe?

What's the crazies conspiracy theory that you actually believe?

>Anglo-zionist bankers are controlling the world
>jews are planning to flood Europe with muslims to help the right wing gain power and thus purge muslims in the Middle East
>Anglos are anti-white Europeans who want to take control of Europe, but since they cannot do that in the current climate, they want to leave

Other urls found in this thread:

longecity.org/forum/topic/61248-the-intelligent-smoker-what-should-a-smoker-take-to-nullify-harm/#entry564686
oicun.org/uploads/files/articles/terrorism_conference_concl-en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>jews are planning to flood Europe with muslims to help the right wing gain power and thus purge muslims in the Middle East
Woah, never thought of it that way. I always thought it was because they'd have less enemies near them. Destroying them all by getting whites to do it for them is a better idea..

I actually died, and I somehow ended up in this hell universe where everything is retarded and backwards.

the real conspiracy is
>British MPs are aristocrats recruited through MI5 pedo stings
>Blackmailed into doing the bidding of jews and kept provided with children to rape

Jim fix'd them up

Jesus Christ you guys are fucking retards. These are your crazy conspiracy theories? They just sound like misunderstandings of the actual shit going on in the world right now.

Personally, I believe that the Bible as well as pretty much all other religious/mythological texts (including Zoroastrianism, Sumerian texts, Greek, Norse, and Celtic mythology, Judaism, the Hindu Vedas and even the crazy tribal religions of groups in Africa and Central America) are the shadow of the story of our history, that the things that happened in them are real and that Gods are at play in the universe. The God of the bible is the God of all Gods, above all of the others, but there are still others that are up to stuff too. Jesus is God for man, at least, white people. Oh, and white people are not just some genetic mutation, they're a different type of human descending from Neanderthal/ancient Atlantians, and slightly mixed with homosapiens. Red hair is the most archaic form of white people, which is why you see skeletons with red hair in various locations from around the globe. There was a race of red headed giants, possibly the Nephilim of the Bible, who had established a global civilization (Atlantis being at the center of it and probably located on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge). The Jews of today aren't the actual Jews of the Bible (God's chosen people) although they are still equal to us in God's eyes. They are people controlled by the serpent that lie and say they are Jew's to manipulate and control the world. When Jesus came, he established Christianity and the real, original Jews became Christian. These new Jews have some type of mental issue that makes them extremely greedy and jealous of white people. That's why they want to destroy us and of course, rule the world and get all of the shekels. In the end times, Jesus will set the record straight and show them that they aren't special, they do not deserve life more than us, and that we are loved by God and Jesus.

It makes a lot of sense given their previous. Kikes always try and use other people as puppets and this really would be their stroke of genius. Muslims as a demographic are growing out of control in ridiculous numbers with minimal resistance across the board. The greater their numbers get, the greater the threat to Israel becomes, especially if they don't heavily depopulate the Arab parts of the Middle East.

White Europeans traditionally do genocide better than any other race in history. What better strategy than to get us to wipe out Muslims and also in the process for the kikes get some revenge for 'muh Holocaust' given whites would suffer a noticeable population reduction too.

I think they're going to keep on making us mad and provoking us until they get a reaction good enough to kill enough Muslims. Keep the propaganda making us get even more mad by the day. Keep the population replacement coming to back us into a corner where violence becomes the only way out. Keep bringing in restrictions on speech and dissent until it spills over into mass violent. It's all starting to feel like we're being herded down this path. Let the far-Right take power via civil war or violent revolution and do nothing to stop the bloodshed until they've decided it's enough then overthrow those governments in favour of controlled puppet ones.

That explains why Sup Forums has such influence on this election.
>which also explains this site still exisit
>and the political spectrum of here is far right
>also why we're so god damn untouchable during any scandal involving Sup Forums
>mfw we're the unpaid intern jew

>White Europeans traditionally do genocide better than any other race in history. What better strategy than to get us to wipe out Muslims and also in the process for the kikes get some revenge for 'muh Holocaust' given whites would suffer a noticeable population reduction too.

Holy shit, that does make a lot of sense.
I've heard some theories on here that the Jews will turn the pendulum our way (praising the right wing, heavily criticizing minorities, and letting white pride be celebrated) soon to really get things going.

If this all is true, then I'm sure there will be a race war or another "holocaust" of some sort.

Meme magic is jew magic and any Sup Forums fantasy is a prediction and amy happening is an omen

The bluepill IS the red pill

Planet X / Anunnaki

longecity.org/forum/topic/61248-the-intelligent-smoker-what-should-a-smoker-take-to-nullify-harm/#entry564686

This one.

I've actually considered this. Though I've been ambivalent to discuss it since I thought it was a little too out there.

I just hope it's true.

Jew here, that's always been my theory. I'm assuming they want another shoah, but this time for the Muslims. And they're going to get white people to do it for them. Also it allows Israel to expand and claim more territory during the whole ordeal, it's not like the rest of the world is going to care about Israel taking Muslim land if the genocide of Muslims is already taking place.

I died in 2006. When did you die?

that the term "Islamophobia" was actually invented by the Muslim Brotherhood and the OIC (which obviously don't exist) and branded as a "contemporary form of racism" in order to take advantage of western discrimination laws and force western policies under sharia law

of course it's pure racist nonsense

if ONLY i had some primary sources to back me up

oicun.org/uploads/files/articles/terrorism_conference_concl-en.pdf
(not an actual source- the OIC doesn't actually exist- ignore this)

>Anglo-zionist bankers are controlling the world
Agreed
>jews are planning to flood Europe with muslims
Agreed
>to help the right wing gain power and thus purge muslims in the Middle East
No, it's because they want to destroy any national identity
>Anglos are anti-white Europeans who want to take control of Europe, but since they cannot do that in the current climate, they want to leave
wat? Explain this one for me.

carcrash in 09 reporting in

Now then now then

lol at the misinformation

>jews are planning to flood Europe with muslims and Africans to help the right wing gain power and thus purge muslims in the Middle East and Africa.

I'd be ok with them if this was the case.

What a bunch of horseshit.

It's either that or they want to eradicate us.

>it's not true xd only because I feel and don't want to admit that it's true

Your reasoning. Wilful denial.

They'd be happy with either outcome.

This one

>Saudi government unintentionally fucked up somehow during 9/11
>possibly by having an asset go rogue, accidentally funding Osama, or failing to pass on key info
>it was so embarrassing that the US covered it up

>sometimes military training accidents are cover-ups for special operations in naughty places

>global elites openly planned how to flood developed nations with migrants in order to lower wages for decades
>we read the wrong newspapers, so we're surprised by it

>the AFP accidentally blew up a garbage truck then covered it up

Sinking of the titanic was on purpose to kill the opposition to the federal reserve.

If they wanted to destroy the muslims they would have done it already, they took land in the 6 days war and just gave it back.

They are playing the long game. If they took it during the six days war the land would be filled with mudslimes. After the genocide, it'll be easy pickens.

>Americans Russians and Jews are all together the antichrists

There are trees growing on mars

>Anglos are anti-white Europeans
native britons are whiter than you pig nosed part turk europe destroying twats

Paul is dead

Based Jews

>Anglos are anti-white Europeans who want to take control of Europe

You're projecting

That we are all just people trying to survive.

Pharmaceutical companies regularly distribute poison and experiment on people. They get caught but they never face any consequences. The LA Times had a story about experimenting on ghetto blacks in LA very recently, like five years ago. This happens regularly enough in Africa that some Africans run away when whites pull up.

9/11 was a TV show. nobody actually died and there were no planes. But actually this is not crazy at all, rather it is a model of fakery that has been used countless times since