"How the fuck can white people sing the blues? What do white people have to be blue about, anyway...

>"How the fuck can white people sing the blues? What do white people have to be blue about, anyway? They went down to Banana Republic and found they were out of khakis?"
-George Carlin

How many nigger cocks do you think Carlin is smoking in hell right now?

same old boring thread but I'll give my same old boring reply he was right white people cant play the fucking blues, even bluesbreakers era clapton had no soul and he's arguably the best white bluesguy ever

I fucking hate how hyper-aware I have become of anything even resembling sjw-ism. Fuck sjws, fuck Sup Forums, fuck the internet

I want to go back to pre-Obama Earth

Iktf

Early Jack White was pretty based though.

kill yourself, clapton is shit, fahey is god

He was right. I don't see the problem. Seriously. What do white people have to be blue about?

he was a comedian, he was just joking

I actually love it.

My eyes are open now. It just sucks if all you care is celebrity blue pill faggots.

Makes me appreciate this site even more now.

>who is Tom Waits

Oh

Carlin was one of the few comedians who wasn't "just joking" though. That's what makes him special.

You like how everyone is offended by everything now?

Advancing the human species because niggers, sandniggers, spics, poo in the loos and chinks are unable to do so

True loneliness; Something black people are privileged enough not to experience.

the problem is it's turning a class issue into a race issue. people get this idea there aren't any poor whites out there who are just as adversely affected by "white" (i.e., upper-middle and high class white) privelege

First best post post

That's nothing to be blue about. That's something to be proud of.

lmao good one.

You can always kill yourself, you know.

>it's turning a class issue into a race issue
The BBC are doing that right now, with their Black and British season. They should just fuck off with their trying to bring American identity politics to America. It's not a race issue in Britain, it's a class issue. There are plenty of working class white people in a shitty situation, just like there are plenty of working class black people in a shitty situation.

That's not what he was saying, though. How can you be that dumb? Do you just take everything literally at face value? The point is white people don't get shit on because they're white. Especially in the US, whites are the most privileged race. We weren't forced to sit in the back of the bus. We weren't forbidden to use the good drinking fountains. There has never been a general feeling of hate towards white people, at least not here.

>How many nigger cocks do you think Carlin is smoking in hell right now?

Don't worry OP, your record is safe for now.

White people may face the same issues of any other race.

What does race have to do with misfortune? Bad things can happen to anyone at any time. What do black people have to be blue about?

Yet another idiot who misinterpreted Carlin's words.

Peter green?

Well, it's true. Just like black people can't really play metal

I'll never understand people who don't see that blacks might have it slightly worse than whites. Are they all flyover Midwesterners? I'm not saying it's as bad as fucking pre-civil rights era, but I mean they are, for lack of a better term, the historically disenfranchised

And yet he thought global warming was a sham.
Really makes you think.

seeStupidity never changes. How many white people have been lynched? How many white people were beaten because of their skin color and not allowed into public schools with everyone else or forced to give up their seats to black people?

>How many white people have been lynched
>For example, the largest mass lynching in U.S. history took place in New Orleans in 1891 — and it wasn't African-Americans who were lynched, as many of us might assume. It was Italian-Americans.

Not him but I get a good laugh out of the triggering and its a lot easier at the moment.

So black people have problem because of their skin color so they sit around and collect free handouts and white people have actual problems that force them, to fight through adversity without any free privleges?

Not sure why I am even replying to this bait. You are probably a 400 pound white virgin anyway

Were those Italians targeted because they were "white"?

>more white people have been lynched than black people

Sure bud. Of course you won't understand what I'm saying now either.

But it's not funny anymore when the "everyone gets a trophy" kids are growing in number.

>someone tells me I have nothing to be upset about thanks to all my privilege
>chronic illness for more than half my life means I can't work and often can't leave the house

What about healthy privilege? I've gotta say, I'm pretty envious of every person who isn't in pain every day, no matter what color they are.

No, he didn't. He was saying humans can't save the earth at this point, and that humanity doesn't even deserve to survive anyhow.

Is American history the only history that matters now? There had been white slavery in Africa for a few centuries, and the Irish were also slaves in America.

What does the present day have to do with any of this? I'm confused.

White on black slavery is PG13 compared to what white on white slavery was like.
Even when it came to being oppressed you were inferior.

>white people don't collect free handouts

>Carlin believed in the wage gap

DROPPED

That's called being an ablest but it's mostly shouted by fat women at skinny girls

>Is American history the only history that matters now?

How many black blues artists were there in Europe back in the 30's?

What does any of that have to do with anything?

Get over it, you lost. Hillary will never be our president and you will be collecting far less money from welfare.

Maybe its time to get a job? There will be plenty of high paying job in construction and mining, maybe you should take a look at them?

>it's a right winger can't debate the facts and so resorts to making random shit up about his opponents

>white people are superior
>except when they have a shit ton of issues and problems, then we need to respect their feefees
lmao

why does the truth fill you with rage?

Debating implies that one side isnt trolling. The person I was replying to hasn't made a single serious comment yet.

Did nigger get upset? Do it again. That was fun to read.

all smiles here, this has been an amazing week

>Makes me appreciate this site even more now.
How new are you?

Tom Waits embodies any genre he's playing, have you seen him playing tango? The man's a living legend.

you sounded angry, i was concerned

>its an underage Sup Forumsfags come to Sup Forums to complain about one of the greatest comics ever to live just to shit one ONE joke he made about a concept they get triggered for being """"social"""" justice when it was just known by regular people as a fact episode

You need to be especially fucked in the head to make fun of the only comic who you could unironically called redpilled

They were targeted, because they were different. You can't change your skin colour, any more than you can change your heritage. And some would argue anything your heritage brings with it, like religion in the case of the Italians, the Irish and the Polish. It was never whites as a whole that were welcomed with open arms in America at the beginning, it was WASPs.

You ever think that maybe...just maybe....it's you?

Carlin's probably having a beer with the devil, and both of them are laughing at how buttmad and persecuted you feel.

But whites CAN play the blues, it's not OP's fault that George Carlin knows nothing about blues music

Why would I be angry? I am white. My life is pure bliss.

Fucking this. SJWs are the God damn worst.

A phony pretentious middle-class guy who invented a persona cribbed from blues legends like Howlin' Wolf.

>It's not enough to know which notes to play. You gotta know why they need to be played.

I'd say George Carlin knew a thing or two about blues music.

Class issues are tied to race issues. This government has been making whites feel like they are temporarily embarrassed millionaires, while blacks are poor for being black.

>jazz
>music
>not listening exclusively to lolicore
didn't know Sup Forums was this pleb

>So uptight you can't laugh at yourself
He's saying whites are so superior that they have no real problems in the world.

Why dont blacks ever thank their white overlords for freeing them and giving them rights?

Shouldn't they be thankful?

They just dont want to admit that, because otherwise they cant blame blacks for all their problems. You also need to understand that this site does indeed attract unstable types of people, that isnt hyperbolic.

>>It's not enough to know which notes to play. You gotta know why they need to be played.
Literally everyone who plays music knows this, no matter the genre

I also believe that Poe's law had gripped this site forever. We used to say nigger so casually. Now people really think blacks are horrible and Obama is their leader to destroy any semblance of white """"""""culture"""""""

This site has been infected with genuine white nationalists for years now.

>literally everyone who plays music knows this

Then why is there so much shit music in every genre?

You obviously have some persecution complex against white people.

Have you ever thought that maybe these problems are coming from your own insecurities?

>no soul

i love this meme. as if being black somehow makes your more "soulful" by default, whatever soulful even meant.

Music taste is subjective, what you might think is trash others might find good

yes you're right, we're overreacting to Sup Forums chanting DAY OF THE ROPE every five seconds
it's clear just our insecurities, they're definitely good boys who don't have a racist bone in their body

Because just having a story to tell, doesn't mean you're going to be good at telling it.

Who is he? Never heard of him.

Booooooo

Try harder!

>You obviously have some persecution complex against white people.
The fuck you on about? Talking about reality isn't a complex

fucking this, "playing with soul" is music's biggest meme

>In the world

The US and to a lesser extent England are the only two countries where whites propser greatly. Try being slavic, or even Irish/Scottish, plenty of blues to be had there.

Soul is a subgenre, user...

>slavs
>white
>irish
>white

Not by default, but it helps. At least it did back in the 30's when blues was coming around. Black people had a lot of pent up emotion and endured greater hardships than anyone else in America so when they sang about having a hard life, it was real.

Stevie ray vaughn
jimmy page

Except for your raging desire for validation in life on an anime message board.

>believing the debunked "Irish were slaves" meme
We all saw that same fake article

I can agree with that, but it remains that a lot of people just shouldn't be making music.

This is probably bait, but he meant that the reasons black people had for inventing and playing the blues are entirely different than the reasons white people play the blues. Blacks invented blues to express their pain back when they were actually oppressed in society. Later on whites listened to it, thought, "Hey, that sounds pretty cool! :D" and tried their hardest to imitate the sound without replicating the feeling behind it.

Why are you so obsessed with Sup Forums? Why not think about it logically. Black people commit mass amounts of crimes, scream and cry about reparations for slavery that happened gernerations ago, and are responsible for massive amounts of black on white AND black of black violence.

Maybe if the black race started acting logically and respectfully there wouldn't be so many issues with race?

You haven't made a single comment based on reality. all of your posts are about your own issues and inferiority complex.

there are plenty of black people that are working and respectable members of society. Its people like you that keep your race down.

mate all of western and central Europe has a higher standard of living than everywhere else in the world bar maybe Japan

I'm from an eastern european shithole and even I'll admit we have it better than pretty much the entire non-white world

I giggle because you think you're patricians above silly words like "heart" and "soul" when it perfectly describes blues music.

I understand you "get it" and soul doesn't exist and only cold expositions exist but..

lol.

fuck yourselves. clowns I almost pity you not because you're dumb but you probably really do believe that shit

"yeah no hendrix was a great guitarist i just dont believe in soul"

Cuck
There were white slaves as well called the Irish - where most American folk music comes from

>brings up black crime statistics out of fucking nowhere
>complains about other people being obsessed

Keep on projecting, the only one who is looking for validation is you, crying about racial injustice and white privilege that doesn't even exist. You are still crying over Trump aren't you?

SRV sure - and I love Page, but as a bluesman..no.

stevie was so good he literally made albert king "mad" and shot him a look like "this nigga.."

I said "Slav", retard.

>Its people like you that keep your race down.
Im white?
And yeah, its probably not because of decades of oppression, economic disparity and class tensions that have put a historically disenfranchised minority at odds with complete success. Right, because acknowledging this is a persecution complex...

Sound logic, kiddo.

I had a job at Burger King once....