As an ugly and overweight biracial female should I just kms or stick it out and hope things will get better

As an ugly and overweight biracial female should I just kms or stick it out and hope things will get better

Attached: IMG_6837.png (655x509, 25K)

Just lose weight dumbass

tits or get the flying fuck off this website

>female
there's always a desperate fucker out there willing to smash a fatty, you'll be ok. Just don't have any standards, like none at all

That's hard though, my standards are already low and it's gotten me in a fuck ton of trouble

>female
>can easily lose weight and use make up
>can easily find a partner in literally any bar/pub
>can easily find a job because "female quotas"
>complaining about life

Attached: Serious (2).jpg (184x184, 8K)

this and timestamp your titties piggy. put your face in the pic too so we can get a good idea of how ugly you are.

bitch what, trouble how?

Send me your kik id fuck the shit out of you regardless of how you look

Tits or gtfo

Dude kicked down my door to my apartment and got me evicted, beat the shit out of me and went to jail.. he's out now and kind of stalks me

Tits

Finding a job isn't that easy when you're socially retarded
Also sex is one thing and finding a legit life partner is another

well... that's definitely not the entire story. I have a feeling there are a lot of important details missing.

oh so you've got that baggage on ya on top of all the rest, rope in some other uggo and get them to battle it out. It's the only way

sounds like you led him on dumb bitch

Attached: 1506914166852.png (740x982, 101K)

Not timestamping bc fuck all of you

Attached: IMG_6736.jpg (1125x1161, 122K)

haha you got your ass kicked

this is 2018 we're all equal now. you didn't get assaulted by a male you just lost a fight

chin up lil gal go lift some weights and train mma and idk try okcupid or something

what are you honestly expecting by shitposting here

you look like that and have a stalker? i didn't mean to find someone THAT fuckin desperate

what the fuck did you do to your legs? exfoliate with barbed wire? show your face too piggy.

Long story short I do still love him, I don't feel like dropping all the details because it's complicated and dumb.. I just can't keep fucking with him because I always end up knee deep in bullshif

Wow you are so hot, do you got Kik?

I have an issue with self harm, I've been doing it for 10 years now

you don't want to go into details because it's going to make you look bad. be honest piggy.

show your face though. if you're gonna rope yourself, who cares if people you know see you on here?

well stop cuz you look like ground beef, it takes away from your glorious boobage

>overweight
>biracial

I'd fuck the shit out of you.

He kicked down my door on the assumption my ex was here, which he wasn't. Beat the shit out of me because my ex called, and I didn't even answer the phone. He has jealous issues but to be fair I probably deserved it. He knows how much i loved my ex and thinks I'm still in love with him and seeing him

I use filters to cover up the ugly

Attached: IMG_6013.jpg (1126x2000, 214K)

eeeeehhh.... still doesn't sound like thats the whole story, but whatever you say Earthquake. now lets see a face pic and some titties.

I'm not going to play the role of a couple counselor, especially with something this obvious, but cut him out of your life. He'll just do it again, it won't get better. If he hit you once, he'll hit you again.

dude... just go get your fat ass on the treadmill. you're not even facially ugly. you're just a fuckin fatso.