Why the fuck is stoner metal considered soyboy pussy shit? It reminds me of girls, weed...

Why the fuck is stoner metal considered soyboy pussy shit? It reminds me of girls, weed, and big blocked SS camaros smoking tires. How is it not masculine?

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUDE WEED LMAO

That's cause you're a fucking soyboy. Stop making threads for attention, this isn't your personal site.

stoner metal isn't that bad a lot of it just sounds the same

Projection, kids want to feel better about listening to Tolkien fantasy metal

Camaros are fucking gay.

>caring about the fucking soyboy meme

I forgot to add loud as fuck bare bones harleys too. The smell of burning fuel, Fuck that insecurity shit, I like some thick riffs and thick smoke.

You just got baited by the autists who invented a stereotype by baiting themselves into a vicious circle of self-hate and not understanding irony.

I don't get it, it's obvious they do it to feel better than others, over music of all things.

This soyboy meme is really forced and kinda unfunny.

Cause it ain’t meth which is a lot more fun than listening to music altogether or smoking your hippy dippy shitty brown ass fuckin weed with seeds & stems mostly. That’s all you faggots seem to smoke

Yeah, I’m really getting sick of this half-sincere kafkatrap shit invading more and more of society.

>methal doesn't exist but stoner metal and psychedelic rock does
music for this feel?

Dude. You chose that picture to bait people. Stop.

So was the nu-male thing.

Stoner shit isn't considered wussy, it's just mostly boneheaded and boring. If it has fat riffs with a thick tone, I won't argue. Kyuss for instance has both those things, all they needed was a good vocalist. Numales love any kind of post- or atmo- metal. Riffs frighten them.

numales are an archetype that actually exist.

soyboy is a generic term that doesn't have a clear meaning besides "pussy male". numales refers to a specific type of white guilt ridden emasculated urban dwelling guy obsessed with manchild hobbies, craft beer, virtue signaling on twitter to get pussy, same pube beard/glasses/balding style combo, etc.

"Nu male" just sounds like a redditor.

basically is

I agree, it's a stupid meme. Like I said, just made out of insecurity of their masculinity and what they like and listen to. People aren't that judgmental in real life. It's probably one of the tryhard trips here trying to force another failed meme that's nothing but stupid and self aggrandizing.

>It’s another clueless retard attempts to be a social theorist episode
>”archetype”
You people are really all the same, haha.

So basically,"this person likes things I don't, is different than I am, and I have to bring them down for it for some bullshit sense of superiority"

It's Sup Forums, it's what we do here

bro you stoked for that epic starwars video game?
the wifey says she'll buy it for me and a nice cold ipa if we let another fellow into the bedroom.

Since when in the fuck was the genre based entirely around riffs considered pansy shit? All my stoner metal friends are stereotypical big jean jacket wearing and beer guzzling show goers.

Have you considered the idea that you're the soyboy and should quit projecting your insecurities on some genre?

What Stoner bands are you listening to?

ITT

And who actually fucking thinks like that?

reddit.com

ebin xd

Hey bigots. I'm what you call a "nu-male" and I'm proud of it. I wear glasses, I wear flannel/plaid and even a few vidya shirts on occasion, I have an undercut and a beard. So fucking what? Chicks fucking dig it. I dig it. I also respect them for the beautiful human beings that they are. I listen to what they have to say and treat them like equals. I realize they offer a lot of valuable insight and perspective on the state of the world and society seeks to silence their voices. Women like good people who treat them like people and not slabs of meat or conquests. They like men with empathy and compassion, not little 12 year old boys who are blinded with hatred and anger. They like guys who understand their privilege and allow them to make their own decisions and be independent. It's a new era of man where respect, decency, sensitivity, and artistry are considered ideal rather than testosterone and aggression that conservatism/Donald J Trump represents. You'll all change when you grow up and actually start going outside.

I love Having lots of friends (most of them girls), eating healthy food (vegan), making girls laugh (with their permission), having people that are interested in what I write about on Twitter (activism, music, traveling, photograph), having a great taste in fashion (I don't even spend lots of money in it), helping the world to be freed from capitalism slavery (and patriarchy), partying in the right measure (chilling with friends, playing some retro gaming), getting sexted from time to time (accidentally, and then re-sending the pics to the right person), being a pure, clean soul...
Of course, one can't experiment those without leaving the basement lol.

This thread was made in jest, right?

Feels like Sup Forums memes are getting shittier and shittier, I think they peaked after the trump election.

How could fools get tired?

I'm a nu-male and I'm tired of everyone pretending it matters or that I'm less worth as a person because of it. You can all meme yourselves out of existence, doesn't change the fact that we're pretty much where humanity is headed. Yeah I might be a cucked BLACKED pegged manlet piece of shit, but soon enough everyone will be. And those disgusting, fat, triggered tumblr SJW "females" with a title in imaginary taxonomy are also the future.

It's awful and I hate it, but it's inevitable. I'm a nu-male, that's right. I listen to feelsy post-avant-atmoblackgaze and like putting things up my arse and whatever. As I said, soon enough we all will be.

Except the lucky ones who can muster enough courage to end their lives, but of course, being a nu-male, I will never know courage in my entire, possibly obscenely long life.

Pic related, it's my favourite album of all times. It gives me *mmmuh feels*

Only difference between "Stoner" metal and "Doom" metal is the subject matter of the lyrics.

who the fuck called it soy boy shit?

It's not insecurity it's just fun to make fun of faggots. I'm just an asshole and I enjoy being one.

i look like all of those guys and i work out back at a lumber yard and listen to Lightning Bolt. I have a giant oval head and rectangle frames and a beard helps with breaking up the otherwise 29 inch expanse of sun-dried pasty face I'm stuck with.

It just looks like how guys look. Balding is genetic, my grandpa was bald before 30 and I promise he wasn't a nu-male.

You guys are really something.

>triggered soy queen
Its true tho, soy increases amount of estrogen in the body

yeah that's wrong

the physical appearance is just one attribute of the nu-male, you can look like that and not be one

I don't look like that

Really looking forward to soyboy getting filtered.
This is the lowest quality shitpost buzzword I've ever seen.

Also, the guys I see at eyehategod shows are all chubby metal dudes and the girls are kinda normal metalheads. Everyone seems not like these stereotypes or maybe New Orleans just has a better scene.

I wouldn't worry about looking like a typical man, the whole gimmick is that it's broad as possible and targets anyone above the age of 20 because the people spamming it are all 15 at most.

I dont think its that bad of an insult. A man who intakes too much soy will become more feminimt.
Pic related might be what its based on. The dude drank only soylent for over 2 years before becoming trans

Weed is a ton of fun but anyone that tries to tell you there are no downsides is a dumbass. When you smoke weed you go from 100% of your capacity to 30%, you reduce your mental capacity and any juice you get is because your anxiety was diminished because you’re giggly and high. You can achieve the same mindset without it but it takes fortitude, constitution, willpower, work, prayer, smiling, etc etc. Weed smokes you, it puts your brain on a ferris wheel. There's no hard and fast limit but if you smoke too much you smoke too much, use common sense.

that's not a typical man. most men don't have the shitty problem glasses/poorly maintained beard
to hide weak jaw combo.

>Caring about being called a soyboy

Sure, but soyboy just sounds low effort and boring. Barely even sounds like an insult.

does soylent contain soy?

It is if you are the type of dude who wants to be seen as 100% manly and already have lower self esteem, then it can hit hard.

Yes it’s the main thing of the drink. It’s in the name too.

not true btw

The writing is on the wall user. It’s the best explanation why he went trans. It makes too much sense.

For some reason I doubt a dude consuming soy fits that description

t. soylent marketer

so do have hormones but it's not enough to affect you as a man

stop these lies and eat your tempeh with good appetite. i know i will.

Some guys might drink soy without knowing it causes increase estrogen perhaps. But I’m p sure soy milk is considered a more girly drink tho, but perhaps some may even drink it anyway because they don’t give a fuck

that will wheaton faggot on twitter drinks soy milk and he's the biggest loser i've ever seen online

>tfw i actually kinda like wesley crusher

oat milk is best milk btw. soy is best for tofu and tempeh.
seitan is the best fake meat, soy isn't even close.

Why don't you just drink normal cow milk

weed is unmanly

I think they peaked well before it, they were declining since before the election, it's just getting faster and faster

How?

Drugs in general are unmanly bc you are not facing your problems sober.
...and weed contains soy beans

>Soybeans contain isoflavones, which are chemically similar to estrogens. Soybeans are a complete protein source and a dietary staple in many cultures. Soy contains phytoestrogens called isoflavones that may mimic the activity of the hormone estrogen in your body.
> Finally, there is no meaningful clinical evidence that suggests soy protein lowers serum testosterone levels or exerts any estrogen-like or feminizing effects in men.

weed cripples your brain over time. it's not cool, it doesn't make you creative and it puts your brain to sleep. got it right

I'd like to see your sources.
I've seen that those same things cause an increase in estrogen

2 secs in a google search.

Now doing all that, except being skinny, and getting enough sleep, life wouldnt be so bad..with those two changes

maybe that's brandon's problem, too much weed, overweight, not enough sleep, not enough social contact.

but he's almost 30 so who really gives a fuck at that point, his youth is gone.

>2 secs in a google search.
Not alot to back up your claim, I see. Well maybe a moderate amount of estrogen, but if you take too much soy, it will cause those changes I mentioned. I speedrunned through this article and thats what it said btw. I barely read any of the article tho.
menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects

Abuse of everything else in that picture has long term detrimental effects on your brain, your body, or both. What are you talking about?

OMG PEOPEL WERE MEAN TO ME IN HIGH SCHOOL SO LET ME RUIN MY YOUTH OVER IT

new copypasta huh?
cool.....

sounds like someone got seriously picked on as a kid and has self-esteem issues.

who said anything about abuse? Its just photos of things in that picture, nowhere does it say anything about abuse, except going on internet 12 hours a day

the anti soy lobby is crazy madmen so you're gonna find a lot of false shit. the dairy industry is scared of soy, and as it stands the dairy industry got more money than soy to alter facts.

I guess I just know what kind of person Brandon is, I know that these things never happen in moderation if yore depressed, at this point I doubt he'll ever change anything in his life. Filter and move on.

MY PARENTS CRUSHED MY DREAMS AND GOALS I LISTENED TO THEM AND I'M A FAILED MUSICIAN WAAHHHH

it gets old quick if you're not a fucking loser

ok but being skinny and getting enough sleep. You wouldn't be that depressed at all to do any of the other things excessively I feel

Wouldn't it get old quick if you were a loser?
>*no social interaction*

>listening to his parents want him to do
>end up ruining his life dreams, and goals
welp

There is nothing on this planet that smells fouler than weed.

burnt cooked turkey w/some poop smeared on it.
check m8

india

Thrash, grind, any fast hardcore punk.

ITT: triggered libs yelling at Sup Forums

Sup Forums? Where?

>its an episode

t.soyboy

It's because stoner metal is very calm and pleasant on the ears compared to other kinds of metal, and is considered an entry-level genre because of that. The meme is supposed to mock 'alternative' kids who stop at entry-level metal like stoner and atmoblack.

Yeah I don't know why you're depressed bro just work out and get some pussy lol
Just b urself bro

It pretty much is that easy user. Stop worrying and overthinking

Lmao ur life sucks

this but unironically

I haven't seen anyone call stoner metal that on here. All the people I know that are into stoner metal are either pretty buff metalheads or stoner girls.

>dude at the gym who hasn't showered lately
>gym socks
>old tea/coffee from when the thermos is empty and you haven't washed it
>women poops when they're on their period